-BlueP0werRanger-
+-1|6509
How Do U Get A Driver Special Ability?!.....if U Know If U Could Messege Or Reply To This Thatd Be Great.....
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6842|Toronto, Canada
Use the search button next time. But since I am such a nice guy...

You get one when you are driving a vehicle and one of your passengers gets a heal, support, or repair point.

You may get people posting some other way to get it, but I am positive that this is the way it is done, and I can prove it
-BlueP0werRanger-
+-1|6509
hah...thnx a lot man ...when i go back on i will try it out....
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6594|Lexington, Kentucky
Granted, getting Driver Special Ability points is all but impossible, with the current state of teamwork. I mean, try getting a support guy to even sit in an APC anymore!
t0mhank5
+319|6713|Surge
during the mashtuur blackhawk days (ah, good times) you could get them like nothing. today, much more rare. theyre awfully difficult to get, i dunno if theres a real good way to get em.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6842|Toronto, Canada
try driving an APC or a humvee around karkand. You will somtimes get a medic to come with you and just drive near people that are fighting.

A driver kill assist, on the other hand, just ride in the top turret of the tank and you will get it just fine.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

Use the search button next time. But since I am such a nice guy...

You get one when you are driving a vehicle and one of your passengers gets a heal, support, or repair point.

You may get people posting some other way to get it, but I am positive that this is the way it is done, and I can prove it
I guess you will have to prove me wrong then, because I have gotten the vast majority of my Driver Special Ability points while piloting the attack choppers such as the Cobra and my gunner kills someone (that is, they get a combat point).  It shows up on my screen as a kill assist, but it appears in my stats as a Driver Special Ability point.

This way of getting Driver Special Ability points is also mentioned in the BF2S Wiki, where it says "Note: You receive these points while driving or piloting and someone that is in the vehicle with you receives combat or team points."
MaKaToM
+6|6515
I have been trying to figure this out for a while aswell...because to get the ribbon that i have been after you need a driver special ability point, 13 kill assists and 5 kills.

I have just come off a round where i got 168 points, 40 kills and a few driver kill assists.....and i didn't get the ribbon.

Must be that the passenger needs to be medic, engineer or support in order to get the 'driver special ability point' message to appear on the screen and register in that round.

Cheers though, this has helped me a lot

MaK
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
Do you really want them RIGHT NOW anyways????????
They'll come along...
patience, my son...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard