KVNY
+25|6676|SoCal
Which Gun(s) will you or did you unlock last?  I have all unlocks but 4: mg36, scar-l, mp7, and jackhammer.  I'm thinking i'll unlock the mg-36 and scar-l next and leave both the eng. guns for last as I very rarely play that class.  The mp-7 and jackhammer are probably some of the cooler unlocks, but again, i find eng. class to be usefull only in certain situations and very rarely play it.

EDIT: I guess i wasn't clear. I mean what will be your very last unlock.  Which guns are you leaving for last.

Last edited by KVNY (2006-07-03 20:22:39)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6740|California

i unlocked something in february, i dont remember what it was
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6552
I unlocked the MG36 and the P90 last time
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6647|Los Angeles, California, US.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Capt. Foley
+155|6608|Allentown, PA, USA

stryyker wrote:

i unlocked something in february, i dont remember what it was
I unlocked everything sometime. Beat that bitch.
vedds
+52|6775|Christchurch New Zealand

KVNY wrote:

Which Gun(s) will you or did you unlock last?  I have all unlocks but 4: mg36, scar-l, mp7, and jackhammer.  I'm thinking i'll unlock the mg-36 and scar-l next and leave both the eng. guns for last as I very rarely play that class.  The mp-7 and jackhammer are probably some of the cooler unlocks, but again, i find eng. class to be usefull only in certain situations and very rarely play it.

EDIT: I guess i wasn't clear. I mean what will be your very last unlock.  Which guns are you leaving for last.
Im in exactly the same situation - I love the Pump shotties anyway - so when i do play engie i dont think id use the jackhammer althought he MP7 is appealing. I might play eng more if i had that.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6700
I unlocked something and crashed to desktop . Yay .
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6703|England and damn proud
I still have the P90 and the mp7 to unlock....in 25k points time
dragonicfist
+1|6651
I'd go w/ the MG36 and Scar-L, personally, i have come to dislike shotguns, and the MP-7 has pathetic aiming/firing/reloading abilities... but, that is prolly just me
Defiance
+438|6691

L9 and Jackhammer.
carty8
30-round burst expert
+7|6639|Indiana, USA
I've left the MP7 and MG36 for last.  I've actually NEVER used them, too.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6555|Edmonton Alberta
i am also going to unlock the engineer guns last as i dont really play that class often at all
plus i love the scar-H assault gun in SF so hopefully the vanilla unlock will be as good as that one
man they should ahve made the assault unlock for vanillan instead of the inaccurate f2000
dragonicfist
+1|6651
That F2000 was just fine till they did the 1.22 patch, then they screwed up the accuracy and grenade launcher (how does it kill ppl SEVERALl seconds after hitting them, obviously they have never used an M16A2)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard