s()mtingWong
+48|6702
Rofl i would like to know how do you guys feel when someones teabagging you?

I feel like lmfao when im gettin teabagged, because most of the time it starts off with me killin a person alot and he finally manages to kill me so he starts teabaggin. I dont feel angry cause i know he's more angry then me .
HeimdalX
+37|6660
I love it when I've killed the same guy 5+ times in a row and he finally kills me back and feels like he owned me enough to teabag. It's hilarious.

But when people just randomly do it... it loses meaning.
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6556
Meh, I just think of it as a jackass thing to do if a guy's been owning you all round and it's your first kill on him.

Actually, it's also kinda satisfying because of the many times a teabagger has caught a shockpaddle in the back while he was doing his happy dance on me. Then I get revived and he gets 15 seconds of wondering if he can kill me again.
s()mtingWong
+48|6702

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

Actually, it's also kinda satisfying because of the many times a teabagger has caught a shockpaddle in the back while he was doing his happy dance on me. Then I get revived and he gets 15 seconds of wondering if he can kill me again.
Lmao thats so true i had incidents where i start gettin teabagged then someone on my team kills the guy revives me then i start to teabaggin him back its so f*ck!ng funny.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6683|Canada Eh?

alpinestar wrote:

I teabag all generals.
<removed>
Yeah, an admin won't let that stay for long
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield

s()mtingWong wrote:

Rofl i would like to know how do you guys feel when someones teabagging you?

I feel like lmfao when im gettin teabagged, because most of the time it starts off with me killin a person alot and he finally manages to kill me so he starts teabaggin. I dont feel angry cause i know he's more angry then me .
Same, except Ill reword it for the nasty minded...I think when people teabag my pixel...erm .. when they do it right.. it tells me that I've gotten under this dudes skin or he knows my pixel real well and it gives me great gratitude that he took the time out to give my pixel dude some extra hugs. So in my book teabaggin is for the people that you know that you have gotten under thier skin.

Its even funnier when they teabag and then get shot or blown up...extra laughs! I have to take a time-out because I laugh so hard Sam Adams is coming out my nose.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6760

alpinestar wrote:

I teabag all generals.
<removed>
now thats highlaireeeyous
Defiance
+438|6680

I love it when people t-bag me. Wait, WHAT?

No, seriously, it just means I've done something thats effected them so much they feel the urge, the convulsion to slap their balls on my face.
BCspeed34
+6|6568
I laugh cause they all do it wrong.

Defiance wrote:

No, seriously, it just means I've done something thats effected them so much they feel the urge, the convulsion to slap their balls on my face.
You...are so gay.
Defiance
+438|6680

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

You...are so gay.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

You are granted your opinion.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6682|Australia
I really only do it to people i know, cause then when we end up in the same team and squad, we just have a big laugh about it, and Vice-versa.
dragonicfist
+1|6640
I normally do it if it is either someone I know, or if I shock-paddled them... It's funny everytime, but I despise the ppl that just run around and do it to everyone, unless of course it is like that film that was made...
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

I find it funny. The way the BF2 models look and how awkward they can crouch over your face in a serious war game just tickles me all over. When it's a jerk who thinks he is better than me, then yea I get a little angry. Some people don't click their mouse button after they die, so you can scream medic two additional times. If you t-bag them, sometimes they'll do it and it's funny because it seems like they're "Help! I'm being t-bagged!"
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6801|Colorado Springs
yea think about gettin tea bagged in the real world.... lol not fun
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6668| United States of America
i teabag any one i feel that deserve it
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6761|Toronto, ON
I don't feel anything really.
Alpha as fuck.
BVC
+325|6705
On Dragon Valley I once shot a guys chopper down several times in a row, he eventually snuck up to my AA, knifed me and proceeded to jump on top of the AA and teabag my corpse.  About 20 seconds later I snuck up on him and returned the favour
Malfera
+3|6531
I was sniping from a hill...some guy sneaks up to knife me... I hear the leaves rustle behind me, I spin around and nail him square in the head with my L96. Best tea-bag ever.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6570|Australia, NSW
i killed this guy like 4 times in a row and he was calling me a hacker, bunny hopper, and when he finally got me he started tea bagging. a guy in my squad pops up behind him and puts 5 c4's under him while hes jumping on my face... boom his body flies up into the sky and outta my view...dam that was good, the guy didnt even notice...so the guy starts calling my squadm8 a hacker for c4ing him
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
Why do u think im mostly in the chopper, im a noob infantry dude, so I would get Tbagged all teh time
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6589
Get over yourselves you wannabe badasses, I teabag anyone I get a chance to, and bunny-hoppers especially..

You're not special cuz you see my sack in your face...

It's because you're faggots, hopping around and displaying your faggotry for all to see...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
-1 for a fucking retard sig that makes no sense to the normal reader... IDIOT! THATS OUR BANDWIDTH u are wasting

Okay I dont care about karma...but this is for the RETARD that don't understand my sig... "When I first started I was playing Wake, and was on USMC, the whole time trying to destroy Chinas assets, We finally captured the Beach, well unbeknownst to me, I was teamswitched and thought I was still USMC, so I started blowing up CHina's assets and this is what I said ' Firecrackers Down, They are BLind!' and then the Commander yelled back and said 'Idiot thats our stuff'..."

Im sorry for the disability you have in understanding common sense and logic. You've probably never graduated which explains your uneducated response.

Anyway as I stated before, I think teabagging is funny when you shoot the person 5 times and he shoots you once. That tells me that you got under his skin. But if he's just doing it to do it, it has no meaning. I just drink a beer and countdown, it dont bother me.
S.Greendyk
+7|6518|The Netherlands
I never got teabagged...
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6738|Honolulu, HI
I teabag vehicles if I manage to take them out with (several) AT rockets or C4.  When the guy in the vehicle dies it switches to 3rd-person view so he gets a good long look at me humping a burned-out T-90 shell.

But then I have to jump off quickly, because that burned-out shell has a nasty habit of blowing up.

Though I really do like it when an enemy I'm owning up finally kills me.  The distance (and amount of enemy fire) he needs to go through in order to run up to my body and give it a good ball-sacking is a good indication of how much I pissed him off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard