I finally found someone who has the war college ribbon his name is phantom0701 he has a win:loss ratio of over 4
Ballistix5
+36|6785|Forster NSW
O.M.G

I dont beleive it I thought I was never gonna see it.
He must just switch to whoever is is winning if he can

OR he is just REALLY good at Carrying a bad team.

NICE
We should get him to tell us
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6773

meh, he'd just say the latter to avoid ppl flaming him

hey i'd do that, i'm sure you would too
Guruz
Sir
+20|6849|government yard in trenchtown.
Yeah, no way someone can get that good Win/Loss at Karkand being only USMC almost all the time.

He is definitely doing the WTJ - Winning Team Joining.
dan500
+57|6858
WTJ (copied of Guruz ) Is as bad as stat padding, well, i think, would you agree?
vjs
+19|6781
I didn't think team jumping to the winning side works.
ween
+0|6779
i have the war college, even though i believe my w:l is a little below three now. and no i didn't team switch. I did notice while going for the ribbon, that if you leave in the middle of a round that you are losing then it will count against you.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6806|Barrington, RI
I know of at least two others that have this ribbon.  the first is |NERV|Raxor, the second is  |cypher00fus.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6773|Austin TX
no offense to ween but, im never quite sure how much i trust people with no sig or 'nick'.  im sure youre offended anyway but, just being honest.
ween
+0|6779

Kr3G wrote:

no offense to ween but, im never quite sure how much i trust people with no sig or 'nick'.  im sure youre offended anyway but, just being honest.
didn't know i had to verify myself.

paradroid.net        player id# 43377263
                      or  player name- ween
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6812|Sydney, Australia
playing a 16 size map gets the round endin in 5 mins wich he prob dus
*DuTcH*
+0|6857
Lol |cypher00fus has a 12.44 w/l ratio 1057 wins 85 losses.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6855|United Kingdom
he owns a server (and a might fine one at that)
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6839|OP, KS
When you admin a server then you can cheat the system. See my post

BF2S Forums

They can declare a draw if they are losing and not get a loss against them. I hope that EA fixes this. And come on EA what is up with a 3:1 win:Loss ratio how about a more realalistic 1.50:1 or a 1.75:1. You can get alot of wins by only play with you clan and you all are in a squad or two you can own a map easy at least with my squad . Howerver I just don't think that you can get your War College Ribbon with out finding a workaroung some how. If someone out there has the Ribbon and can prove to me that they got it by playing the game the way it was ment to be played then I will give you props. Till then go suck an egg .

Last edited by Neoburn_1035 (2005-10-27 18:05:48)

Trinity ®©
+1|6800
I got the WCR a few weeks ago. My main tactic was to to be a fighting commander on larger servers with less than 30 people playing (20 was best). This way my skill as a tanker could act as a force multiplier in the game giving my team an advantage that paid off in wins. It takes practice to be effective at commanding while engaing in the occasional battle, but contrary to popular belief it is a very viable tactic if done smartly.

BTW... quitting is not a viable exploit because if you quit and your team loses you still get the loss.
Also, teamswitching to the winning team sounds like an easy exploit but it is very difficult to put into practice on any server with autobalance or any of the smartbalance type utilities. This is because the losing team usually has players that bail giving the winning team more players. If you try to switch you will just get auto'd back.

https://bf2s.com/player/44476605/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44476605/awards.jpg
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6806|Barrington, RI

Raxor wrote:

he owns a server (and a might fine one at that)
You wouldn't happen to have the IP of that server now would you? Also, how did you get your WCR? any tips for the rest of us?
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6781
I hate the fact that the longer you wait to try to get it, the harder it is to get all those Wins
ween
+0|6779
i would love to know how to make the server call a draw as neoburn said. i admin a server and the only way to draw is to change map when the server score is tied. if one team is winning then it will say "so and so team wins" and if the score is tied why try to switch maps when you could just try to win.

i am surprised at how callous most people are when someone has "prize" they don't. they start flaming and calling them cheaters, padders, noobs, dorks, fartfaces, etc. Most of the time it is just a combo of skill and luck and determination.

sewermasta asked any tips? i can give you mine, but unfortunately ea tries to squash it by not having a friends list. Find some buddies that are good at the game (that doesn't mean good at scoring points) and hang with them until you develop teamwork skills together and it makes it easier to win. Now  some would yell TEAMSTACKING as if you had some evil plan of world domination, but it really is just as simple as wanting to play on the same team with friends.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6839|OP, KS

ween wrote:

i would love to know how to make the server call a draw as neoburn said. i admin a server and the only way to draw is to change map when the server score is tied. if one team is winning then it will say "so and so team wins" and if the score is tied why try to switch maps when you could just try to win.
I am not sure how he did it but our team was winning and the server had all its clan mates on one side. Then  the game just ended and said draw 0-0 in th middle of the screen then map changed in the list of maps on the load screen it said Wake Island Team I - 0 Team 2 - 0. He may have manipulated the code some how. I have not seen that server in a while they may have been pulled by EA.

Last edited by Neoburn_1035 (2005-10-28 13:14:59)

ArmedPartisan
+3|6756
The ribbon is granted based on a "Command" victory ratio of 3-1.  Not just wins!!!?!?!  So team jumping wouldn't work?!?!! Right?!?!
Trinity ®©
+1|6800

ArmedPartisan wrote:

The ribbon is granted based on a "Command" victory ratio of 3-1.  Not just wins!!!?!?!  So team jumping wouldn't work?!?!! Right?!?!
Awarded to recognize achievements which, through their dedication and gallantry, have set the individual apart and above other commanders.

* IAR: 45 Commander Points (before 2x)
    * Global: 50h Total time as commander
    * Global: 3 win:loss ratio
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6785|Hamburg, Germany
look at hie win loss ratio graph
he had a 3:1 when he got the ribbon....
emperorphoenix
+5|6785|Westeren Australia
team switching works i have only done it once most other times i have been booted to the winning team

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard