camo_evo
+0|6807
I would disagree. the medic unlock rocks. i unlock the sniper first and was diappointed in the damage it does. i have shot down a few helicopters. i just recently unlocked the medic gun and must say i like the accuracy in
scope mode. i dont care for the upclose shooting. i think everyone has there own like and dislikes.
dshak
+4|6814
I'm kinda tired of people baggin on the M95... I fricken love it. If you have any accuracy at all with this weapon its an easy 1 shot kill. Not to mention I've thoroughly enjoyed shooting people through fences and behind light cover. Example, on Kubra when people lay on the various levels under the wooden planks you can blast right down through them and cap their butts. It's quite brilliant actually. I'll admit its hard to kill choppers with it, just because they are the most erratic of moving targets, but then again I've found it hard to kill choppers with just about anything in this game thus far.

Most people who bitch and moan about unlocks just haven't learned the subtlties of the weapon or the best way to utilize it within the game. I rarely need two shots to kill someone with the M95, but that wasn't really the case when I first unlocked it.

I'm getting ready for my next upgrade, thinkin PKM, heard good things.
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6813|UK

[fastlane]snakeshit wrote:

any one who say the same? or any one who is happy whit their Unlock?
the Accuracy on the medic gun &¤%#¤.. the first one where better.
is it me or the gun that #"¤%&??
Okay - the one thing that bothers me every time I read the title of this thread, that doesn't appear to be answered here is......

What exactly DID you think the medic gun looked like ?
Deedubya
+-2|6803|The Seventh Circle of Hell
I will say this, according to that gun stats link, the M24 and M95 damage is the same. That's not right at all. ESPECIALLY seeing how it specifically states that the M95 has a higher damage than the M24 in UBAR. So, if that link is more accurate than UBAR, EA needs to fix that for sure.
Drunk-Driver
Sober to fly?
+0|6802|San Diego, California
The unlocked medic gun is amazing if you know how to use it. If you just run in there chances are you are going to get your ass kicked, but if you take more time with shots you can easily take people down. I find it funny to snipe people with the medic kit.
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6797
LOL, I love how you guys are trying to claim that one unlock is the best choice. They are all different, and are all good. They are for different situations and maps. I have 4 unlocks, and they all work fine because I actually know how to use them. People don't like the unlockable shotguns probably because they fire on someone yards away rather than close quarters. For those you have to use your pistol for long range or AT rockets. If I could make a video, I would show you guys how to actually use them becayse I have basically mastered every gun in the game. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but it irritates me how so many people cannot use their weapons though they don't take much effort and then they want to nade nerf or tank which the former will only get you a kill/death ratio of 1:1. Trust me, learn one weapon first, than move on to another one once you have gotten good with one and avoid 203 nerfering because you will kill yourself alot, have a bad k/d ratio, and if it is changed in the patch, then you are screwed. My advice would be to not jump in vehicles alot if you really want to get good with teh weapons. Find one you like, use that for awhile, and then you shouldn't have a problem with the others.
Hamsteri
+0|6846|Finland
Altho EA praises L85A1, the reality isnt it
From what Ive heard nearly everyone hates the real weapon, its jammed all the time
(weapon gets jammed, youre fucked, yep ?)
I trust the AK anyway, I trusted the RK-95 IRL, I trust the AK in game, simple as that :p

Sadly this game isnt about realism in any way, Id love to complain from reloading animations to bullets projectories to damages to weapon accuracy
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

dshak wrote:

I'm kinda tired of people baggin on the M95... I fricken love it. If you have any accuracy at all with this weapon its an easy 1 shot kill. Not to mention I've thoroughly enjoyed shooting people through fences and behind light cover. Example, on Kubra when people lay on the various levels under the wooden planks you can blast right down through them and cap their butts. It's quite brilliant actually. I'll admit its hard to kill choppers with it, just because they are the most erratic of moving targets, but then again I've found it hard to kill choppers with just about anything in this game thus far.

Most people who bitch and moan about unlocks just haven't learned the subtlties of the weapon or the best way to utilize it within the game. I rarely need two shots to kill someone with the M95, but that wasn't really the case when I first unlocked it.

I'm getting ready for my next upgrade, thinkin PKM, heard good things.
I think I'm unlocking the PKM on my next upgrade as well.. looks good.. and one game I kept killing someone that had it so I picked it up often and I loved it.
Cheating-Death
+0|6793
I unlocked the PKM and trust me its good. not as good as i first thought though. Im not sure weather its strong enough to shoot down helli's and stuff but its much better on troops, it shoots alot slower and the metal aiming fork gets in your way when u right click, its terrible at midium and long range but in close range it dominates all!!! u may regret getting it like me but its always the best weapon to use in "Strike at Karkand"

Personally i cant decide weather to get the G36C or the L85A1 both have their pros and cons but for some reason i know ima reget what i get.
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6829|the UK

Cheating-Death wrote:

Personally i cant decide weather to get the G36C or the L85A1 both have their pros and cons but for some reason i know ima reget what i get.
i got both and i find the G36C a much better gun but you do get a few more points as the medic so i'd go for the G36C
Cheating-Death
+0|6793
yeah i still dont know i think im gonna get the medic first because u can heal and revive team mates Plus im not very good at placing C4's on active tanks without killing myself.

i love the G36C's recoil CLOSE 2 NON

Love the L85A1's scope
dracul
+2|6808
The g36c is a better gun,, but the long range sight on the l85 is awesome.
I think a lot of people get confused into thinking its a shitty gun, when they zoom in.

Its got as much magnification as a sniper rifle, but its accuracy at that range is NOT QUITE up to a sniper rifles.

Where the l85 owns is in medium range, where suddenly people's heads are the size of trucks.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
jackhammer for me.....
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6597
Yea well guess what

You guys dunno about bf2142 and i bet their are cooler guns in that game

so suck it for being in the past
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6597
dude im such a queer

im so hungry

ima go eat some froot loops
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6481|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

Ok. thanks. do you know were i can see info of all guns. Damage and accuracy info.?? original and Unlocks..??
anyway what´s your favorite??
http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6597

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Ok. thanks. do you know were i can see info of all guns. Damage and accuracy info.?? original and Unlocks..??
anyway what´s your favorite??
http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons
Good call.
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6509|Indiana
Wow. Is this dead thread revival day?
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6597
Yea, i was inspired by another post.
zer0fus10n
+14|6512
It's funny tho because the l85a1 is actullay one of the best guns in the game if you can use it because you always win in long range shots even against distanced snipers and if you are good at close combat you can win too and medium if you know how to control auto fire its brilliant ive killed so many people with it, the funny thing is the l85a1 is the first unlock so its presumed to be 2nd best and the g36c is the best but its not if you can use the l85a1 its my favorite gun and ill use it any day over the g36c and its funny when you pick snipers of from like 150 metres away
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6597

zer0fus10n wrote:

It's funny tho because the l85a1 is actullay one of the best guns in the game if you can use it because you always win in long range shots even against distanced snipers and if you are good at close combat you can win too and medium if you know how to control auto fire its brilliant ive killed so many people with it, the funny thing is the l85a1 is the first unlock so its presumed to be 2nd best and the g36c is the best but its not if you can use the l85a1 its my favorite gun and ill use it any day over the g36c and its funny when you pick snipers of from like 150 metres away
That was one gigantic sentence and it hurt my eyeballs/retinas.

I am going to have to spew all over my keyboard now.

Thanks for that.
hordi74
+16|6465|Capital City of Nds, Germany
L85A1 sucks
G36C ftw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard