ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6727|Las Vegas
A few months back, I realized I just wasn't enjoying the game like I used to so I took a couple months off.  After returning I felt a new interest in the game but nothing like the fun it used to be.  It's been a couple weeks back into the game now and it's occured to me that I'm actually sick to fucking death of this game.  Goddamn it I wanted to get back into it but I dont think it's gonna happen.   Guess it's time to move on to something fresh, god knows I've got plenty of catching up to do on all the other games out since BF2 took over my gaming time.

Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks to all here at the BF2S forums. Very interesting group of people here to say the least. It's been a fine year and a half and some hella great times.  See ya'll in 2142 or ET:QW.

[ShotYourSix has been disconnected from the server]

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-06-30 04:16:04)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6654
remember to come back and check the forums, im sure you will return one day. If not might see you in 2142 (if my comp can handle it)
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6528

pure_beef_69 wrote:

remember to come back and check the forums, im sure you will return one day. If not might see you in 2142 (if my comp can handle it)
Shouldn't be 2 much of a problem since it runs on the BF2 engine.
DrunkFlea
+6|6649
There are a lot of good mods coming out soon.  Worth a look to see if any of them might interest you more.  POE 2 should be a really good one.
Chorcai
+49|6655|Ireland
Ive played a few mod but it seems no one else is, its all about a ranked server.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6530
Well shame that you got bored of BF2. Stay on the forums though
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
See you around buddy.
uber73
+188|6760|Brisbane

ShotYourSix wrote:

A few months back, I realized I just wasn't enjoying the game like I used to so I took a couple months off.  After returning I felt a new interest in the game but nothing like the fun it used to be.  It's been a couple weeks back into the game now and it's occured to me that I'm actually sick to fucking death of this game.  Goddamn it I wanted to get back into it but I dont think it's gonna happen.   Guess it's time to move on to something fresh
i feel EXACTLY the same.....
docnutz
+39|6767|B O S T ON area
I would get sick of constantly gettin owned too!  I just wish i could get sick of this game so i can get on with my life!!
Brasso
+1,549|6638

EarlOfBronze wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

actually i heard it might be less of a problem due to tweaking of the drawcall system.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6670|under there hayousaidunderwear
I used to feel the same but then I got into chopper whoring and LOVE it.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6612|Cambridge UK

EarlOfBronze wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

The engine has nothing to do with specs or graphic... <sigh>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard