Chodda
+67|6773
I've always wanted to make a gunner ownage movie and there aren’t that many out there. This came out really good IMO but I wish I could have done better with the compression... oh well. Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/__WakeIsland … einfo.html

Comments please

Last edited by Chodda (2006-06-30 12:51:47)

DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6624
couldnt you have put it on something like youtube, so we wouldnt have to download it?
batman1029
>_>
+8|6567|Essex, Ontario, Canada
agreed, i dont like filefront
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6726
Utube FTW
Chodda
+67|6773
Fine don't download it then Your lose
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6829|out of orbit
jeah right...

youtube hosts only up to 100MB btw,this is 156...

+1 for the video,because:

great helo action
great music
great editing

r0xx!
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6643|Philadelphia, PA
Quality video. You have lots of skill. I really liked the 3rd person view kills with the TV guided missle. And the barrel roll kills aswell. It's well worth the dowload time. +1

Last edited by Big McLargehuge (2006-06-30 00:26:34)

easy-skanking
+43|6576
a couple of them tv on the planes were rather nice
my chopper ratio roxorzzz joors =p ^^

is that a buddy of yours piloting ? clanmate ?
master_blaster_josh
+67|6620|nl- utecht
downing it
Riddicker
+40|6589|Germany - Bavaria
Great one! I really like shooting planes!
+1
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

wrong section. i was hoping that it was some SF gunning, you dont see that much these days
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6571|Amherst, MA
Wow man, loved the movie, great gunning. I am glad you didn't compress the movie, it showed in the quality of the movie. Also the editing of the scenes went great, can tell someone put a ton of work into that.

Make more on other maps? <3
Chodda
+67|6773
Heheh actually I edited all of that in about 1 day.... actually I didn't even go to sleep last night .... its now 4:15am  and I'm burnt =/ but editing is a lot of fun and when your enjoying it, you can really get creative and produce some good shit. Hahah yah and it is the wrong section... oh well I'm too tired to care just have an a moderator move it or something. And no I'm not in a clan.. I don't do clans.

Last edited by Chodda (2006-06-30 01:21:13)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6597
when i played it i could hear all the music...but it was just all white
Chodda
+67|6773
You need XviD codec.....
http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6597
and this happened today...i killed a  WZ-10 with a pistol....i dun even know how....i just know it happened
Kolhozik
+38|6706|Phila, PA
Great vid
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6667|UK
'WakeIslandChownage'
lol
MrBrain
+24|6731|Finland
I can't hit anything when I'm a gunner, I have to admit that I really suck at it and dunno why. One reason might be my crappy computer that tends to lag as soon there is some action at big servers and my view distance is about 92%.

Rather big file and slow line there at the filefront. I'll enjoy the vid after 45mins when it's supposed to be downloaded...
MrBrain
+24|6731|Finland

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

and this happened today...i killed a  WZ-10 with a pistol....i dun even know how....i just know it happened
He was probably already dying and you got the credit because you hit him last. I was so happy the other day when I blew a heli out of the sky with my tank. Two kills, I laughed when I looked at the vreckage falling down until it hit a team member and I got a team kill. Got punished as well
Chodda
+67|6773
I use to have a view distance scale of 90% until someone told me to put it at 100%... so I did not much of a difference anyways... I posted this over on TotalBf2 and it’s been getting a lot of hits so sorry for the line to download it. I’m going to be releasing a much clearer version tomorrow or so.
Chodda
+67|6773
ok here is the better quality version

http://files.filefront.com/__WakeIsland … einfo.html
Slashed06
+44|6598
Hey that is bloody amazing. Can i ask what song and band that is. Love the sound of em.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6600
nope not doin it takin too long!
Chodda
+67|6773
Yellowcard - Breathing

I hate when people bitch about downloading it ^.^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard