MoChief
+67|6615
I'll admit that I find it difficult on any given round to come close to getting 40 kills in a round.  But I've managed to get expert sniper, medic, spec ops.  I'm eligible for the expert engineer but haven't gotten it and frankly haven't made a huge effort yet as I usually reserve the engineer kit playing for rounds I'm playing in armor.

But the only way I can seem to consistently approach the 40 kill in a round mark is by lucking out and winning the J10 "lottery" on wake island on a fairly full 64 player server.  And then I mow down blackhawks, arty island, RIBs, etc. until I get there. 

I'd guess many also get 40 by playing MI-28 helo at sharqi and raping various enemy spawn points like TV station.  But I'd like to hear from the rest of you on best methods...

Will I be better off on a 1/2 full 64 player server?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6572|The real world
Fly with me in the chopper once.
kkolodsick
+14|6679
Engineer -

Tank/APC on Karkand, should be fairly easy...
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6759|Mexico City
whore a tank in karkand or Warlord. play late at night and you´ll get 40+ kills easilly.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6683|The Netherlands

elmo1337 wrote:

ego...

I don't really know how to do it...
I only did it twice: once as an amorwhore using the medic kit, and once in a chopper on wake (48 kills, kit unknown)
Lt.Oreo
+9|6531|in your pants :)
if your luckey enogh to play a very long game you could get like 80 kills with Specs Ops
but if its average game don't be commander and base rape with a shotty or get tank and base rape
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6551|Norway
find 64 player kubra dam with low ping and 12-18 players. If you have enemy planewhores change server.  Drive a tank.  Kill'em all.  Also works fine on Gulf of Oman, even tough finding a tank is slighly less likely
RR
+7|6537
it happen really often for me ;P i plays much on 32karkand servers or sharqi and i almost everytime get over 40 kills.
I usualy plays whit medic as MEC simply because i OWns whit the AK-101.
And If you are desperate you can padd

Last edited by RR (2006-06-29 12:33:05)

MoChief
+67|6615

kkolodsick wrote:

Engineer -

Tank/APC on Karkand, should be fairly easy...
Uh... yeah, I've done that plenty.  But with full 64 player server, the tickets drain down too fast.  What size and how full is server that you play on to do this?
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6559|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
If you desperate for it just go commander to give you a boost - with the arty kills you get i mean.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6636|EU

made it on foot at Warlord, palace. whoring didn't help, SF is not for tanks. Just prepare nades, Jackhammer and whola- expert engi;) karkand didn't helped me too.

Ups, I saw that you don't have SF... than maybe Kubra, small amount of people etc... once the round lasted more than an hour, really boring, but 40 kills guaranteed.

Anyway, good luck!

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-06-29 12:28:19)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6538|dunno
just git in the MI-28 and be gunner on sharqi you will git it
HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6549|Japan
I'd just armor whore on karkand
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere
Armour whore Karkand

or just find a server with 16 players playing 64 map size

doesn't matter what map, with that, 40 kills = piece of cake

PS- do you guys remember when you were n00bs and were like "40 kills?? OMGWTFHAX!!!"
bEAv3D
+24|6707|Fayettenam, NC USA
16 player servers on 64 player maps.  Just about any map should do, but my pick is Warlord. 

Our server is set up like this and is running an SF rotation. The IP is below.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6636|EU

bEAv3D wrote:

16 player servers on 64 player maps.  Just about any map should do, but my pick is Warlord. 

He doesnt have SF!!!
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6598|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
I try and play on servers that I know dont have a lot of assholes in them.  Just try and ask politely for a vehicle and tell them that you need to get an expert badge.  Works for me most of the time.  Just tell em you need it only one round.  But try and pick a vehicle you're good in so you dont look like a noob when you only pick up 20 kills in it.  J-10 on wake ftw.
Rumfuddle
+14|6731
Join any 64 player map capped at 20 or 25 players.  Unless one side is overwhelmingly better, the round will last literally forever and you will get your 40 kills.  For sniper it's easier.  Just play the same low player map with ff mines off.  Cap flags and leave claymores around the flags (works great for the urban maps).  I've gotten 40+ kills as sniper this way, but I don't have the 100 hours in yet either.
bEAv3D
+24|6707|Fayettenam, NC USA

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

bEAv3D wrote:

He doesnt have SF!!!
Oh, sorry, didn't really pay attention to that.  He could find a vanilla server set up the same way though. 

PS:  thanks for all the exclamation points.
MoChief
+67|6615

Rumfuddle wrote:

Join any 64 player map capped at 20 or 25 players.  Unless one side is overwhelmingly better, the round will last literally forever and you will get your 40 kills.  For sniper it's easier.  Just play the same low player map with ff mines off.  Cap flags and leave claymores around the flags (works great for the urban maps).  I've gotten 40+ kills as sniper this way, but I don't have the 100 hours in yet either.
Thanks... very helpful.  Sounds like I need fewer players on the server.
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6558|Texas
Yeah, here lately I've been playing a 64 player map, capped at 18, I think.  The game lasts for frickin EVER.  I'll admit, I suck, but when playing these maps I can finally rack up a decent score.  I got 154 points the other night with 54 kills.  I think I was playing engineer, but not certain.  Don't have enough hours though, so didn't get squat for it, just a small ego boost.

Edit: grammar

Last edited by thedoo2 (2006-06-29 13:00:50)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6572|The real world

Nessie09 wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

ego...

I only did it twice: once as an amorwhore using the medic kit, and once in a chopper on wake (48 kills, kit unknown)
Jezus christ stfu, I have almost 3 times as much of chopper hours as u, MY E PENIS IS WAY LARGER U BIATCH
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

elmo1337 wrote:

Nessie09 wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

ego...

Jezus christ stfu, I have almost 3 times as much of chopper hours as u, MY E PENIS IS WAY LARGER U BIATCH
but its starting to shrink
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6719|Antarctica
Get a mate to fly you around in a chopper or have a repair buddy while in armor.
DeoValente9
+9|6534|Jhb, South Africa

elmo1337 wrote:

Check this oke... lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard