Kirkatizer
+2|6645
Well I was in the BS clan server Wake 24/7. Playing there for about 5 hours. Then I get a J-10 and everyhting starts going great for me. Hitting all my targets and never seeing one F-35B get a kill. Well you can't rape carrier. So I decided to run some people over. Run by twice and kill about 7 poeple going to the essex and coming away from, not firing one missle just running em over. Guess some poeple don't think that's possible without crashing. So thats when they called me a cheater and tryed to get me kicked but the Bs members just laughed. Anyways After that I was Chasing down a Plane and I target onto him Let 2 missles go then change to bombs so the lock on goes away just how I always shoot planes down. And this guy called me a cheater and said my missles just randomly hit him without me even being behind him.

Why can't people just accept poeple are better then them instead of always implying that they cheat.
Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA
Just get used to it. People are dumbfucks.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6677|Ft. Drum, NY
because everyone's mom tells them they are special and rubs vasaline on their ass. There is no way they can lose if they're special.

Last edited by yuckfou09 (2006-06-28 20:59:36)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
because people don't like it when the can't rack up points every time they spawn.
try to kick everybody better than them.
im not good enough to be accused of cheating though
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
sagexp
+16|6554

Kirkatizer wrote:

Well I was in the BS clan server Wake 24/7. Playing there for about 5 hours. Then I get a J-10 and everyhting starts going great for me. Hitting all my targets and never seeing one F-35B get a kill. Well you can't rape carrier. So I decided to run some people over. Run by twice and kill about 7 poeple going to the essex and coming away from, not firing one missle just running em over. Guess some poeple don't think that's possible without crashing. So thats when they called me a cheater and tryed to get me kicked but the Bs members just laughed. Anyways After that I was Chasing down a Plane and I target onto him Let 2 missles go then change to bombs so the lock on goes away just how I always shoot planes down. And this guy called me a cheater and said my missles just randomly hit him without me even being behind him.

Why can't people just accept poeple are better then them instead of always implying that they cheat.
I like players like you, they set a high target and give satisfaction when you shoot them down, well eventually
shoot them down, preferably when your a kill away from a new streak
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6701|Australia
They are pricks. Plain and Simple.
Chorcai
+49|6648|Ireland

RTHKI wrote:

because people don't like it when the can't rack up points every time they spawn.
try to kick everybody better than them.
im not good enough to be accused of cheating though
I only once got accused of hacking, he shut it after I told look at my stats and my KDR was shit, it still is but at the time I thought it was a laugh. It seems he couldnt get how one nade took out 6 peps on a flag.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6559|The real world
People without brains still think there are hacks for tv missiles, and I am supposed to have them
Bananaman
+9|6638
I have a nice tv guided script.  You just keep your finger on the left mouse button and keep the crosshair over the victim.  The script clicks the left mouse button 5 times per second which constantly changes the direction of the missile.  I have never missed a target since using this scriipt, ever.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

Bananaman wrote:

I have a nice tv guided script.  You just keep your finger on the left mouse button and keep the crosshair over the victim.  The script clicks the left mouse button 5 times per second which constantly changes the direction of the missile.  I have never missed a target since using this scriipt, ever.
Be careful when you say that, people seem to go into a mad fury whenever someone says they use scripts. I've got one too, but only because in online play half of my damn mouse clicks aren't registered so I end up hitting nothing.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Bananaman
+9|6638
I couldnt care less what people say, Im not a cheat because I havent altered any game files.  EA acknowledge that third party programs such as autohotkey may be used in conjunction with their games.  Punkbuster does not scan for scripts and never will.  The script can also be used for pistols.  It fires like an Uzi, this is closer to cheating but it is still legal.  Immoral? maybe but illegal? no.
The main group of people who complain about scripts are the people who dont know how to make scripts.
divided
Clear!
+3|6773
Half of my bans are people thinking I cheat.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
You wernt cheeting... you were just in a j-10... same effect
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6722|England
When you are called a cheater the job is done and your mission is complete in the game lol watch the little boys cry. I have been called a cheater loads of times i laugh and ask them to prove it and explain why and then i get no answer back. Recently i have been called a tank whore lmfao a tank whore to be honest 32 hours in a tank isnt a tank whore.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6782|Your six is my twelve

Bananaman wrote:

I couldnt care less what people say, Im not a cheat because I havent altered any game files.  EA acknowledge that third party programs such as autohotkey may be used in conjunction with their games.  Punkbuster does not scan for scripts and never will.  The script can also be used for pistols.  It fires like an Uzi, this is closer to cheating but it is still legal.  Immoral? maybe but illegal? no.
The main group of people who complain about scripts are the people who dont know how to make scripts.
I've got a script in my head that makes my finger click 10 times per second, you should see the muscles in my right index 

That is true talent.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium

yuckfou09 wrote:

because everyone's mom tells them they are special and rubs vasaline on their ass. There is no way they can lose if they're special.
thats so true
the vasaline part...
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6619|Manitowoc, WI
i had somewhat of a similer situation.  i just joined a server and owned it up.  i was 10 and 0 in about 4 minuets of playing.  i see in red letters so-and-so: Kick BolvisOculus, he is teamkilling.  i see that it is red so i assume its someone that i owned on the other team trying to get me kicked. 

i check my score to make sure that i am not teamkilling and no, i have all the kills there and no negative teampoints.  then i realised that it wasnt that i was doing so good that they want me kicked, as that i had the red/blue name bug so i looked like a friendly to the enemy
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
yay for one click wonders (script users)
Metamort
+19|6685

Kirkatizer wrote:

Well I'm glad it's a post here not bashing us for admin abuse. So many people don't understand our rules so then they come whining and complaining about admin abuse, we've even had people go to EA. And yet we still have all 5 ranked servers...

That's something I've only done once or twice, run people over on the carrier hah!

I'm too scared of crashing to do it often.

By the way, you ARE Allowed to attack the carrier with the jets - it just can't be constant. You may shoot down or destroy choppers and jets every few minutes, as long as you're not (in the extreme) doing five strafes then reloading, turning around and doing it all over again, constant bombing, etc.

Allowing attacking of the carrier is to be sure there's something there for jets when there are no targets. It's preferred you would attack all jets, choppers, and vehicles already off the carrier, but in the case there are none of those, bombs away. Just think of it in their position, if they have two elite J-10 pilots attacking the carrier plus a good chopper crew to stop anything getting past, there's no chance for them, and you might want to lay off a bit.

Here's hoping thats cleared it up for you. And that I'm never on the US team again if you're on Chinese! You are a damn good pilot, I'll admit it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard