=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6813|Belgium

The other day, I was explaining to my girlfriend how much fun I had playing as gunner and shooting the big Jesus out of everybody for over an hour. And as usual concerning games I got a lot of visual :tapping fingers on table: :looking for floating dust particles in mid air: and not much audio :sigh: When she finds me gaming in our office/bureau/room where you normally work, it's an increase in visuals and decrease in audio.
The only "computer" game she's addicted to is minesweeper... Yeah that little mark the bombs for 10 seconds which is basically a waste of harddisk space...

So, I was just wondering... Are there any girls out there... that are playing BF2, and lovin'it? Or is this truly a world of men. (Which, honestly, I cannot believe when looking at the average driving skills, mowing traffic signs as if the bloody jeep was made for it...)

R

Ps.: No, I am not looking for another girlfriend, not always being virtual, can be virtuous.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
I'm HERE! :-)

Waves!

Last edited by KtotheIMMY (2006-02-24 19:26:41)

DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6770
New player too!  Welcome to BF2, KtotheIMMY!

No, Im not a girl, but Im just saying that Ive seen numerous girls while playing.  Ive commanded squads with girls in them, and I will say honestly (and no, Im not sucking up or anything) they listen to orders much better than us men/boys do.  They also command better.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
Thanks for the welcome :-)

DrDestruction wrote:

New player too!  Welcome to BF2, KtotheIMMY!

No, Im not a girl, but Im just saying that Ive seen numerous girls while playing.  Ive commanded squads with girls in them, and I will say honestly (and no, Im not sucking up or anything) they listen to orders much better than us men/boys do.  They also command better.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6753
my wife is almost catching up to me - not sure if that's a good thing or not...  LOL 
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6813|Belgium

@KtotheIMMY
LOL, welcome!!!
...Actually your sig made me start this post...

@DrDestruction
Of course they are better at working together... They even go to toilet together.
They also command better... Hmmm sensitive statement, better to stay of that topic. Apparently woman are reading this forum

R
summoner
+0|6753
Aye a warm welcome to all the girl gamers, always.
I've commanded and been lead by female players, they can hold their own very well.
I remember this one gal, her hubby and her play.. I forget her nick, like MajorMom or something. But she was a really good commander.. she had to bail to get something for her kid so her hubby sat in using her nick, it was some good laughs as we gave him a hard time about donning her nick. But ultimately he/they/we all had fun through the rounds. Good times.
ArkAng37
+1|6837|San Antonio, TX
wow im glad to see that girls are into this game now! Sup KtotheIMMY
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

my wife is almost catching up to me - not sure if that's a good thing or not...  LOL 
next thing we'll start seeing are couples games... men vs women ;D
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6754

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

So, I was just wondering... Are there any girls out there... that are playing BF2, and lovin'it? Or is this truly a world of men. (Which, honestly, I cannot believe when looking at the average driving skills, mowing traffic signs as if the bloody jeep was made for it...)
LOLOL I wouldn't say that if I were you mate
sniper7.xw
+1|6766
ya know ive gotta say i never even thought about it but i really think that KtotheIMMY is the first girl ive heard of playing this game, now im sure out of like 500,000 people theres more than one lol, but damn it sure doesn't seem like there's many
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
There are lots of girls that play BF2. I know and/or have played with at least three. And yeah, they are a lot better than guys at pretty much everything, except sucking and being asshats.
morbesso666
+0|6756|Givataim, Israel
I'm telling you, you american are very deep in shit.
35-45 people playing PC games, where the heck u wanna get?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-

morbesso666 wrote:

What?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6754

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

There are lots of girls that play BF2. I know and/or have played with at least three. And yeah, they are a lot better than guys at pretty much everything, except sucking and being asshats.
Aye, gamer girls just own everyone.  At everything.
maltese_pidgeon
Bleeder
+2|6829|Sunnyvale, CA

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

What?
It's ok Trigger... we're all confused.
Miakei
+1|6815|Los Angeles, CA
KtotheIMMY
1st off, welcome to the forums.
2nd, it's nice to see more girls playing.
3rd, GOOD GOD you're gorgeous.

Remind your fiance that he's a VERY lucky man.

I love my fiance, now if only I could convince her to play as well
Well, course then we'd be fighting over the computer =P

Last edited by Miakei (2005-10-24 20:50:55)

Incontrovertible
+1|6765|Brisbane, Australia

maltese_pidgeon wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

What?
It's ok Trigger... we're all confused.
Ditto with the confusion thing.
tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|6837|San Francisco
I'm female... I've played Battlefield... twice....
*ducks*
I can't pull myself away from my other habits to start!!

don't hurt me.....

*meep*
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
They can't hurt you! I'll hurt them back haha...

I see you're from SF... oh, how I miss home... I'm from Marin... 18 years of my life there

tF-Vireo wrote:

I'm female... I've played Battlefield... twice....
*ducks*
I can't pull myself away from my other habits to start!!

don't hurt me.....

*meep*
tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|6837|San Francisco

KtotheIMMY wrote:

They can't hurt you! I'll hurt them back haha...

I see you're from SF... oh, how I miss home... I'm from Marin... 18 years of my life there
The basic group of us is in SF. Chuy. Afro, Shrtcww and Voodoo.
Why so far from home?
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
I joined the Army and went to Missouri after high school in '01, and have lived at Fort Bragg, NC on-and-off ever since. I'm just a civilian in an Army city these days. My fiance is in the 82nd Airborne here.

tF-Vireo wrote:

Why so far from home?
tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|6837|San Francisco

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I joined the Army and went to Missouri after high school in '01, and have lived at Fort Bragg, NC on-and-off ever since. I'm just a civilian in an Army city these days. My fiance is in the 82nd Airborne here.

tF-Vireo wrote:

Why so far from home?
Will you ever get to go back home?
DriftX
+0|6779
Whatever happened to v2.Babygirl? I remember getting killed a few times by her in BFV
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
I sure hope so! Someday... I was last home in August. I was planning to be there for Christmas but I have to visit the future in-laws in Minnesota instead. I think the closest I'll be getting to the bay area in the next year will be when I'm in Las Vegas for a modeling convention. I missed Fleet Week this year--how were the Blue Angels?

tF-Vireo wrote:

Will you ever get to go back home?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard