blendiys
+8|6526|Belgium
Hi guys.
Sorry for the name of the topic but couldn't find a nice one.
OK, Two days ago I was playing on an ranked server and after few shots i get rewarded with Purple Heart Medal https://static.bf2s.com/spacer.gif (for the 2nd time). Yesterday went to the same server and get rewarded for the 3rd time.Is something wrong?
And which is annoying me is this message.(sometimes 3 times in one round)
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/blendis/game.gif

Help pls.
Greetings from Belgium.
master_blaster_josh
+67|6579|nl- utecht
no u are just totally n00b that is all

Last edited by master_blaster_josh (2006-06-27 03:00:17)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant???? I thought I was bad.

And you only have one purple heart according to your stats. Must just be a glitch.

Doc
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla

master_blaster_josh wrote:

no u are just totally n00b that is all
LOL possibly that ... If it doesn’t register on your account i wouldn’t worry to much about it
blendiys
+8|6526|Belgium
Thanks guys, very helpful!
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6597|Cheshire. UK
It doesnt matter how many times you get the Purple Heart it still only registers as 1 on your stats
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla

joker3327 wrote:

It doesnt matter how many times you get the Purple Heart it still only registers as 1 on your stats
A man talking from experience:)
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6514
LoL
blendiys
+8|6526|Belgium
Holy $hit, how many hours you guys spend in this game ?
Sincerely!
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6597|Cheshire. UK

loonitic wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

A man talking from experience:)
Only the experience of seeing you get it more than once and it only showing 1 on your stats..!!!!
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6712|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant???? I thought I was bad.

And you only have one purple heart according to your stats. Must just be a glitch.

Doc
ah stfu, i only have a little more then 10k points and I play since release (being a total noob for the firs two months but...)
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
Hey, all I meant was that I thought I was particularly sucky at this game. It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone.

And at least I've got the guts to say it to his face, not like some anonymous -karma asshat!

Thanks for playing.

Doc
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6521
Buddy... make a new account and start over. Your SPM, K/D, award section, and pretty much everything sucks. You should have at least been gunnery Sgt after playing that long. No offense but if you make a new account HOPEFULLY youll do better.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6648|Washington DC

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant????
Don't you think that is a little harsh of a comment, particularly coming from a stat-padder?  (Yes, it is obvious that you and mavrick3399 padded to get your knife & pistol badges) on May 30.

Blendiys is merely playing a lot of AT, and that kit takes a lot of practice to have a high KDR and SPM.
00smeris[NL]
+19|6549
purple heart sucks
blendiys
+8|6526|Belgium

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Buddy... make a new account and start over. Your SPM, K/D, award section, and pretty much everything sucks. You should have at least been gunnery Sgt after playing that long. No offense but if you make a new account HOPEFULLY youll do better.
And, if I do that, will I have an bigger penis or maybe three balls?, or will I get respected from others?.
C'mon people, did you play to get ranks or just for fun??

I asked a simple question, and what I got!
Thanks all.
V4rM.Ru
+0|6512
if you make a new accy and it is btr than your one, tht wud b nice.. its called pride
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

blendiys wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

And, if I do that, will I have an bigger penis or maybe three balls?, or will I get respected from others?.
C'mon people, did you play to get ranks or just for fun??

I asked a simple question, and what I got!
Thanks all.
pwned. I agree dont make a new account, its a waste of time and theres no need. why do people play ths just to get better KD and SPM, play to have fun FFS. Your stats should show how youve played, how yourve improved and you should aim to improve them not just start again because they suck.

edit:
And by looking at your 'history', making another account wouldnt improve anything.. you dont seem to be improving.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-06-28 01:21:25)

Janysc
+59|6682|Norway

00smeris[NL] wrote:

purple heart sucks
O RLY?
Souljah
+42|6666

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Doc
dam after reading that post i was expecting to see something like 500 hours or more. maybee the guy just loves playing big maps and isnt good at driving or flying so he just walks to the next flag
']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands
pff let them cry "omfg ur such a n00b"
you, I and many other splay for the fun .And ofcourse it is nice when you have an new rank or something, but fun is the nr.1 reason to play.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6560|Cheshire, UK

V4rM.Ru wrote:

if you make a new accy and it is btr than your one, tht wud b nice.. its called pride
Whats pride got to do with a video game?

I remember the days when you used to play a game to have fun and waste a few hours - I suppose those days are gone eh?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

blendyis, you get a purple heart if you make at least 5 kills and have a 1:4 ratio. Purple heart is not a great medal to have but it's oke. If you got it on joining a server, I have no idea what is going on, glitch, otherwise you should just die less and you will not receive them anymore.

I agree on not making a new account too. It's not about stats, it's about fun.

About the 'je bent naar het andere team verplaatst' (for the people not speaking dutch, you are switched to the other team). That's an admin decision, nothing you can do about it. It sucks, especially if you capped 75% of the flags all by yourself and then the admin switches you to the noob team. You can try to switch back but that is rarely possible. You just have to live with it or join another server.

Have fun!
bobroonie.bda
+143|6680
I have a question for those that have not recieved there purple heart.

How many times have you seen them given?

you know,

how many times do you see guys that are 5 / 20, 6 /24, 7 / 28? You know they got the "award"?

Do you kind laugh for a sec?

How many people brought it up? (ie, "son of a bitch a god damn purple heart"!)

As for me alot, almost every round theres somone that just didnt have a good round. Yea i laugh, especally if im on vent and we all check the scores at the end of the round to see how many people got um hahaha. Then we joke about the times we killed him and how.. Only a few ever bring it up though.
horny_trojan
+39|6709|Los FUCKING Angeles
what a fuckin dumbass medal is the purple heart?  why would you want it?  I dont know why there is otherwise good players running around only to get capped just so they can win a medal that effectively says they suck.  ea hit a gold mine when they stole the idea of using ranks in their games.  like everquest, people will get addicted to the idea of gainable rank as long as they have a goal in their head.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard