Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
yes its 00:17 PM or AM i dont know but i dont going 2 give up im going 2 fight
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|4380|67.222.138.85
Advice: Don't have your heart set on being a gunner with less than a thousand heli kills.

Also, 2=to, just one more letter makes a big difference...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4240|NYC / Hamburg

DirtyMexican wrote:

I Want  My God Damn Happy Meal
lol ... he said gunner not AT.

is it just me or is it weird that there seem to be loads under 16's for a game rated 16
EDIT:never mind, i have to admit that i played games rated 18 when i was 12

Last edited by max (2006-06-26 15:24:36)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
and what have happy meal to do with AT?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|4465|Jupiter

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Advice: Don't have your heart set on being a gunner with less than a thousand heli kills.

Also, 2=to, just one more letter makes a big difference...
2 isnt a letter its a number, if you want to express letters and numbers say "characters"
Zeon.
l33t sp33k Specialist
+159|4231|Behind j00OMFG HAX, Bristol UK
LMAO Keep going, you might have had alot more luck learning to punctuate and maybe not mentioning you we're 12.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,774|4305|949

just so you know snoopy94, you are asking to be in a clan specifically in one of the most dominating positions on the map, without very good qualifications.  That is like Zlatan Ibrohimavic asking to be president of the United States.

edited to use a good swedish example

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-06-26 15:26:24)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4240|NYC / Hamburg

snoopy94 wrote:

and what have happy meal to do with AT?
it's from the vid "the pwned life". There is a guy who's like 12, plays AT and screams for a happy meal
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
ahh right now i remember hehe
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|4280|Sweden
snoopy, you really don't have that good stats.
join sqads, play a few maps, and maybe you'll find some dudes that want you as a gunner.
(Heli gunner is a pretty wanted position, so it will be pretty hard finding some clan... Try getting good at flying the heli!)

in Swedish:
snoopy, dina stats är inte så bra än.
Spela mer, joina squads och spela några rundor med samma snubbar hela tiden, så kanske dom rekryterar dig till sin clan.
(Försök bli riktigt bra på att flyga helin istället, så kanske det e lättare att hitta nån clan)

Good luck, and se you on the battlefield. Ill be in the Stinger
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4240|NYC / Hamburg

snoopy94 wrote:

ahh right now i remember hehe
anyhow ... for anyone who doesnt get it: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … pwned+life
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
jejjk said: snoopy, you really don't have that good stats.
join sqads, play a few maps, and maybe you'll find some dudes that want you as a gunner.
(Heli gunner is a pretty wanted position, so it will be pretty hard finding some clan... Try getting good at flying the heli!)

in Swedish:
snoopy, dina stats är inte så bra än.
Spela mer, joina squads och spela några rundor med samma snubbar hela tiden, så kanske dom rekryterar dig till sin clan.
(Försök bli riktigt bra på att flyga helin istället, så kanske det e lättare att hitta nån clan)

Good luck, and se you on the battlefield. Ill be in the Stinger

if u'll be the stinger i feel srry for u
C.Schaffer
Member
+19|4271|Sweden

snoopy94 wrote:

jejjk said: snoopy, you really don't have that good stats.
join sqads, play a few maps, and maybe you'll find some dudes that want you as a gunner.
(Heli gunner is a pretty wanted position, so it will be pretty hard finding some clan... Try getting good at flying the heli!)

in Swedish:
snoopy, dina stats är inte så bra än.
Spela mer, joina squads och spela några rundor med samma snubbar hela tiden, så kanske dom rekryterar dig till sin clan.
(Försök bli riktigt bra på att flyga helin istället, så kanske det e lättare att hitta nån clan)

Good luck, and se you on the battlefield. Ill be in the Stinger

if u'll be the stinger i feel srry for u
Haha!
I will pop u out with my m95 then, from far, far away!
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|4280|Sweden
hehe, ok then.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|4240|NYC / Hamburg

snoopy94 wrote:

jejjk said: snoopy, you really don't have that good stats.
join sqads, play a few maps, and maybe you'll find some dudes that want you as a gunner.
(Heli gunner is a pretty wanted position, so it will be pretty hard finding some clan... Try getting good at flying the heli!)

in Swedish:
snoopy, dina stats är inte så bra än.
Spela mer, joina squads och spela några rundor med samma snubbar hela tiden, så kanske dom rekryterar dig till sin clan.
(Försök bli riktigt bra på att flyga helin istället, så kanske det e lättare att hitta nån clan)

Good luck, and se you on the battlefield. Ill be in the Stinger

if u'll be the stinger i feel srry for u
lol ... anyhow if you see me online join me in the heli (dont looks at my stats, i spent far too much time trying to take up linebreakers in a blackhawk). I could really use a decent gunner for once and not one who will mg the enemy tanks, when i line him up (hover, pointing directly at the back of the tank) for a TV-shot

Last edited by max (2006-06-26 15:45:43)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
C.Schaffer wrote: Haha!
I will pop u out with my m95 then, from far, far away!

the i'll use the TVmissile
C.Schaffer
Member
+19|4271|Sweden
yeah I bet you will, while you are shooting at that stinger u probably can fire the tv away, and hit me to!
btw the range for the tv wont be nearly enough to reach me;)

and of course, u should never use the tv for infantry!
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
and ur sikte may not reach me 2 and the pilot may got damp so u cant hit
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|4280|Sweden
Snoopy, don't be to cocky (kukig in swedish).
maybe someone will take you challenges.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|4188
yeah right i am not going 2 b cocky btw najjs picture on family guy u got
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|4210|Search Whore killing fields
Haha this snoopy kid gave me -1 for off topic. Im gonna curve stomp him
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|4210|Search Whore killing fields

snoopy94 wrote:

ahh right now i remember hehe
No you dont shut the fuck up
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|4347|Canada Eh?
Everytime I suspect there's a joke thread, my dear Bananahands is present!
-=NHB=- Bananahands
Member
+58|4231

DirtyMexican wrote:

I Want  My God Damn Happy Meal
LOL plus one for you mister.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
Member
+58|4231
LOL that little douche bag negatived me to. He needs a good spanking. Stupid sweedish bastard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard