Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Lol. It was kinda obvious after the work 'Markimus' appeared in the 'Author' section.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

my hero and BF2/BF2s, my dream has come out !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6618

Coolbeano wrote:

Arnie's stats

Pretty crappy huh
He hates america! Look, he plays MEC more than USMC! America hater!

Btw nice impersonating, sounded like Arnorld. But in the file it says "Markimus-Arnold" lol
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
rofl, everyday i go on bf2s and check my stats its the number 1 website. go chuy!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

I know what arnie did last summer.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6687|Computer Chair
LOL good.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas
The one about raping John Conner has everyone in my office rolling!!  Good job Markimus!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
because I am ze governator!

lol!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
rofl +1
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6630|Finland

Hacial wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Arnie's stats

Pretty crappy huh

Btw nice impersonating, sounded like Arnorld. But in the file it says "Markimus-Arnold" lol
Still, favorite vehicle: Get to da choppa!
I need around tree fiddy.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary
Yeah right....who likes the film Predator ?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

i approve
easy-skanking
+43|6535
nj markimus
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6741|London

rofl
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
KingMchris
+12|6541|London
"I want your clothes, your boots and your M1A2"

dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6736|yorkshire penisula
that made me go LOL
MrE`158
+103|6622

[DEI]Bart wrote:

kessel! wrote:

haha that is great. doesnt robin williams actually play bf2?
wouldnt surprise me, a few day ago he gave a concert while NED-ARG was playing and he would go of the stage and come up again with the player shirt of the player who scored pity it was 0-0

but he sounds a bit like a hollander though
Err...  Do you guys mean Robin Williams (actor, comedian, "Good Morning Vietnam", a bunch of shite comedy's and some recent thrillers where he's spookily good at playing a disturbing nutjob) , or did you mean Robbie Williams (singer, pop-star, ex-Take That, seems to be able to bang any pop starlet he comes within leering distance of, often coked off his head)?

Back on topic:  Good stuff, Markimus, damn fine impersonation.
doxy
+74|6789|Nevis

kessel! wrote:

haha that is great. doesnt robin williams actually play bf2?
there are rumors around that say he is

from wikipedia:
Williams is a self-confessed gamer known to enjoy online video games, recently playing Warcraft 3, Half-Life [1] and the first-person shooter Battlefield 2 (as a sniper - see [2]). In addition, he also plays the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40,000. He stated in an interview for a video game magazine, that Nintendo contacted him once and told him because of his love of video games, if there ever is a live action Pokémon movie made he'd be their first, last and only choice to play Professor Oak. He also named his daughter Zelda because his son is a devoted fan of the Legend of Zelda video game series. Williams was even in talks to do a voice for the game Half-Life 2, because he is a big fan of the series. However, scheduling conflicts prevented this.

On 6 January 2006 he performed live at Consumer Electronics Show during Google keynote (see [3]).

In the 2006 E3, on the invitation of Will Wright, he demoed the creature editor of Spore while simulteanously commenting on the creature's look. ("This will actually make a platypus look good.") [4] [5] He also complimented the game's versatility, comparing it to Populous and Black & White.
theres trivia bout too

wikipedia-trivia
- In Blizzard's World of Warcraft, he is rumored to play a level 60 Dwarf priest named Jett in the guild <Iconoclast> on the Mannoroth server as well as a 60 Human Warrior named Rogark in the guild <Simon Says Die> on the Bloodscalp server, however neither have been confirmed by Mr. Williams himself, nor by either of the two characters in question.
//EDIT
it's the actor

Last edited by doxy (2006-06-26 05:02:11)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

that would be good, if it was actually arnie and not an impersonation
NOooo!!!! You've popped my reality bubble! Now I can't go on imagining from the farthest reaches of space that Arnie "The Governator" played BF2. *sob and cry* How dare you point out the obvious! Bad monkey!

P.S. My first guess of a Arnie nick would be "Terminator" or "T-800"

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-06-26 05:07:39)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
~)BH(~Doug
+-2|6590|Netherlands
That was funny!
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ
hahahaha sounds perfect!!! lolz
ƒ³
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6666|Austin, TX

rofls!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

Hacial wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Arnie's stats

Pretty crappy huh

Then I'd be the most american hating guy you know...I play everything except USMC pretty much...don't like the burst fire, don't like the g3 too much
Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6658
It"s Not A Toooooooooooooooooooooooomah!!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Markimus do the "HALLO. MEIN NAME IST HITLER UND VE VILL BE GOOSESTEPPING TODAY, JA!" thing in that voice (or something like it).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard