Talkin' smack17%17% - 64
Accused cheating19%19% - 71
Actual cheating3%3% - 14
Other35%35% - 131
Total: 364
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6554|Boston, MA
I haven't actually been banned but I have been kicked a few times for using weapons that were "restricted." I wish something would actually happen to these servers that go against BF2ROE
leesupport
+39|6706
yesterday i got banned for Propaganda:) i killed the admins friend too much....some how he could shoot through walls and shoot while hopping so i got a M249SAW and mowed the idiot down after a few times i got banned admin said to leave there friend alone:)
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6532|Minnesota eh
i got banned for "stealing the admins gold"
Psych0
+5|6530|Quebec, Canada
I've been banned from a server because i asked someone to give him his msn and the admin thought that i was recruiting but i'm not in a clan
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6730|67.222.138.85
For taking the other teams mobile AA, then their tank, then their bomber, bombing some people, getting shot down but still not killed, then taking their tank again, and about to get the bomber when they banned me fo "Stealing a Teammates Vehicles".
137twozerosniper
+57|6588|UK
being commander.....
[666]CyKO
+0|6558
So I am playing last night on a Surge High Points server. I don't even remember their idiotic clan name but it was lame. Anyway we were the rebels getting our asses handed to us because they had our main with our tank and running armor like mad. So I jump in a jeep and head down to their uncappable. I jump in their tank and cap a couple flags. This got our team back in the match. Prior to that we were down to only 2 flags. I end up getting blown to bits and do the same thing... Only this time I planted a mine under their other tank a the uncap so they couldn't armor whore us to death again... At least for a little while. And hey, I get a kill out of it too. Well about 2 min after grabbing their tank and planting the mine I look up and see:

BANNING [666]CyKO: STEALING OR SHOOTING ENEMY VEHICLES
You have been banned by punk buster: Reason Unknown
By Admin Decision or by a successful vote.

I started typing LOL and got it off just before I was gone. I have been kicked for some stupid shit before but "SHOOTING ENEMY VEHICLES" holy shit!!! I am sure they are coming up with new rules right now. Here's a list:
No shooting enemy troops.
In fact No shooting of any kind.
If you come across an enemy kneel down at their feet and allow them to knife or pistol kill you.
Beg for mercy at all times.
If in fact you do accidentally kill someone, immediately kill a teammate and then suicide. Also, apologize profusely.

Can you guys think of any other good rules for that server?
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6702|Denver, CO
my two funniest bans.

1. "FOR REMOVING VEHICLES FROM THE GAME" lol I was landing the plane on the outside road of Gulf to repair it... ohh well lol
2. "FOR BEING INCSOC!!!" rofl... now that's gold
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6685|The Outer Circle
LOL... this was on OUR server, someone was talkin bout sea food, so i sed "what about cockles

..and it kicked me!! lol

https://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2535/haha7ww.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6816
I got banned for suggesting to an admin that they kick people instead of banning them.

What happened was I had just joined the server (i3d.nl =IKS= if anyone cares) and the map was Dalian Plant.  I was on the US side and spawned on the well deck.  Someone got banned "jumping queue for planes" from the Chinese side so I suggested a kick might be better.  The response:

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/821/screen0252ud.th.jpg

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-07-12 16:29:36)

Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6776
I've played for over a year, and never had a ban.
I'm a clean player, and I thought I was bulletproof to a ban.

But it happened the other day.  I was a little peeved about our Commander's lack of commanding, and being told to "get out" of the attack chopper, so the CO could get in it.  I typed "why the fuck is he Commander anyway, he doesn't use the CO assets"

It was the first time I swore (I shouldn't have done it), but I was banned without warning.  The admin was obviously in a very grouchy mood, I've played that server many times before without problem.

I was pretty bummed to get a ban in my stats, but after reading through this thread, I'm feeling better.  There are lots of bad admins and screwy servers.  Thanks brothers!
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6553|Belgium

straz_mataz wrote:

ive never been banned from any server
so i chose other
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6608|Finland

iPoon.be wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

ive never been banned from any server
so i chose other
greenhaven
+47|6489

Dauntless wrote:

Today I saw someone get banned to "make room for an admin" and the server was almost empty.

The actual reason was someone got in the jet that the admin wanted to get into....
Mabye the admin wanted to make room for the admin in the jet?
Cr4zyM3x1c4n
+5|6508
accused of cheating or about my name (i don't see nothing wrong with it) its just me
-fe.lep-
+8|6726

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I have been banned for "having a gay name", "LOL OWNED", 'Disrupting gameplay", "teamstacking", and a lot more.
Guess Thats what happens when your a known cheating n00b
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6686|Groningen, The Netherlands
I was banned from GiGaGamers for owning theyre ass.
They had kicked me numerous times over a 3 week period, and one day I joined again....
spawned, shot an admin repairing his tank, took the tank + the engineer kit...I started killing in tank --> you have been banned for teamkilling
SGT.Slayero
+98|6488|Life in a vacuum sucks
me all of them lol
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6675|The Netherlands
for not obeying the rules for instance Spawnkilling , playing with a tank in a p&k
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6575|The Land of Claywhore
I've only been banned one time.Three accidental tk's on Kubra Dam.

A damaged car full of teammates runs into me and i get the ol' instant ban for excessive tk'ing
BCspeed34
+6|6582
I got perm banned once because I wanted to fuck with some statpadders, so I artied their little game of Pistol and Knife.

I fell out of my chair laughing as the admin blew up in rage.
jsnipy
+3,276|6546|...

Other. Not sure the clan (like %S%, max 2 chars). I was "tactically dropping vehicles" (TDV) but nothing was said. 

In Karkand, on the cmdr overhead there was a person who  was running near the fountain in the open area as if he were heading to the square flag (64).

I timed a vehicle drop and caught him PERFECTLY as he was running. It was a one of the clansmen; he then said "You better not use a car as a weapon again". I'm sure he was furious i would have been.

I replied with, "you'll just have to ban me - because that was funny ... you should look up more often". Then i got banned

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-03 14:47:21)

lamming
+6|6591
Just now I was kicked for "NO SHOOTING AT HANGARS!!!" (doesn't matter, kick or ban, i'll not join this server anymore). I killed someone (possibly an admin ) with F-15 machine gun in MEC hangar on Kubra. It's even not uncap. Btw I think "no attacking uncap" is the most stupid server rule.
jens-ond
+0|6488
back in 1942 me and some m8s joined a omaha coop server.....( the one with bots in not filled playerspots)
we were kicked for joining the team with all the bots....... #¤%ZZZZ&%%¤#"noob ba/&%/&&%¤"comme uveer coon hauuuer tseeem or y wijl kicccke u"..... ireally hate that ...and in bf2 for making exxesive tks when ur just joining the game....grrrraaaaahhhhhh.... :mad
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6591|Bristol UK
have been banned 2 for killing and going after admins. Too put you in the picture they where playing the game actively, which to me means fresh meat to the grind, but got banned cos all i would attack was the server admins, they dont like getting pwn'ed. I will admit after protesting i did get the bans lifted, by more mature, older and wiser admins. But still when in get the chance i like to go admin hunting, it's a radical new sport.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard