TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
And this is why:
https://img433.imageshack.us/img433/3401/screen0175bf.jpg

I killed a full blackhawk with TV guided missiles, TWICE.

Fucking love it.
divided
Clear!
+3|6743
Yeah, they rock, especially if you're really good at guiding them.
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6794|Germany
yeah... this is REALLY kewl stuff.

btw: i see your BF2S clan-tag.... mh... now i know what i can use as clantag ^^
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

amen brother. im starting to stop playing and start wh0ring just to keep myself happy
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

That's grand and all, but have you taken out a jet with one yet? ;D
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

beeng wrote:

Why go for one kill that you probably won't get when you can go for six that you most likely will get?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Yummy Yummy me want more in tha tummy...

Nice pic...

R
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

beeng wrote:

Why go for one kill that you probably won't get when you can go for six that you most likely will get?
Well, if you had the choice then the answer is obvious... but when no one was using transport choppers and the skies are full of jetwhores, showing them who's boss with a TV missile sure is fun ;D
dan500
+57|6817
I love them XD
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
Im not so hot with the TV guided missles but im an excellent set up man as a pilot.  It is always nice when I get a great gunner who can whip those things around the battlefield.  There isnt anything that can't be 1 shotted with a direct hit.   FUN FUN FUN.
Ptfo
bustinurchops
+0|6731
that is true PWNAGE
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6734
I haven't been a gunner since the new patch (i just stay away from the air cause my old joystick doesn't match up with my new computer) but i heard that the missiles now "paint" their target, or are they still click guided?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

Ridir wrote:

I haven't been a gunner since the new patch (i just stay away from the air cause my old joystick doesn't match up with my new computer) but i heard that the missiles now "paint" their target, or are they still click guided?
click guided, but whoever youre targeting will know it (hense the paint part)
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6734
ahh that explains the warnings on wake while in a tank now.  pop the smoke and manuevering around buildings always works.  but i'll have to try gunner again, is there anyway to see below you now, or do you always see the floor of your cockpit? (sry newbie helio gunner)
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Well, as gunner and using your machinegun "F9" is THE button to use. (IMHO when in any flying object, F9 is THE button to use).
But when using your guided missiles, you still get the limited grayscale view, and this seems to be normal because I don't believe you should be able to bomb something directly below you. Those "battle choppers" already are mean killing machines, they do not need more firepower. But do not misunderstand me, I like to be gunner and would appreciate even MORE POWER... mwhuaaahahahaaaa...

Uhm, well uhm... basically nothing has changed 

Cheers,
R
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6732|Gilbert, Arizona
yeah. me loves the TV-guided missiles whenever i can get into the gunner seat. people always scramble for that, specifically, and want me to be the pilot? sorry guys, but i will most likely bail at 1000m and leave your ass so i can parachute down and make my own path of destruction...transport helo or attack chopper. that's me. remember that. some b1tch wanted me to be kicked because i ditched a BH with only one other dude, i think a sniper, about 500m in the air, 200m away from shore. i think he was just a wussy and didn't like the fact that he had to swim to shore because he didn't get out in time. hey...i wanted that damn tank, and i wasn't gonna waste any time getting to it. btw, that was on my best round. gotta love it.

EDIT: those numbers, i guarantee, WILL be off. go for dramatics and theatrics, yo.

Last edited by Mr_Self-Destruct (2005-10-23 16:02:30)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX

AndrewPoison wrote:

yeah... this is REALLY kewl stuff.

btw: i see your BF2S clan-tag.... mh... now i know what i can use as clantag ^^
Yea I've been using the [BF2S] tag lately and trying do well and behave. You know gotta spread a good name for the site.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

beeng wrote:

Yes. and it wasn't taking off. it was flying at me and my pilot (the pilot was LandePaukku from BF2S)

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-24 04:03:06)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Haha i remember that one. You were partying like a madman in there and then we got owned by another TV missile...

Anyon taken out a jet with a SRAW/eryx? I took out one who was spawn killing us on wake.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
I hate those missiles!!!

not really they rock but it seems everytime im a gunner i have shaky Mcshake as a pilot, you really need the pilot  to want you to use them...
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6757|Hanging onto the UAV

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

i will most likely bail at 1000m and leave your ass so i can parachute down and make my own path of destruction...transport helo or attack chopper. that's me. remember that.
I hate people like you.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6751

beeng wrote:

yes, several times as the pilot thought he was going to kill us  ...and that was what i was going to post as well...lol

Last edited by ||BFA||xZeler8 (2005-10-24 06:28:15)

Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6732|Gilbert, Arizona

AnarkyXtra wrote:

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

i will most likely bail at 1000m and leave your ass so i can parachute down and make my own path of destruction...transport helo or attack chopper. that's me. remember that.
I hate people like you.
yeah. i understand. just make sure that if you are in my chopper, since i am not one for flying that much, get ready to take the seat cos i'll ditch it at highly random and inconvenient times.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6751

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

Im not so hot with the TV guided missles but im an excellent set up man as a pilot.  It is always nice when I get a great gunner who can whip those things around the battlefield.  There isnt anything that can't be 1 shotted with a direct hit.   FUN FUN FUN.
actually, artillery takes 2 hits...
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6806
TV guided missiles are awesome
I take down every helicopter if it isn't movin at full speed or an impossible angle

as gunner i do most of my kills with TV missiles against helos.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard