dylan92
+3|6511
i got the ribbon, it showed up on my recently achieved and in the space with all my other ribbons then i went to sleep next day i log on and its gone! it dosen't even say i got it in the recently acheived it was just a little blank square! has anybody else had this problem or know why it would be happening? i played on another af server and then checked back later and it reapeared in my bfhq but then it freaking disapeared again the next day! is this like a sick joke where you have to play it every day inorder to keep it? or did they change the requirments or something?
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6554|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
That is weird.  I just got mine today so may be mine might dissapear as well.  I will keep you posted.
dylan92
+3|6511
ok thanks
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6548|Phoenix, AZ
There is a limit of 20 ribbons that show up in BFHQ. Is it there on BF2s? Search your stats and check, I'm sure it is.
dylan92
+3|6511
no i only have 14 ribbons
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA
If this is him, then he does have it. It's just BFHQ not showing it due to the limit of 20 ribbons.
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6503
I checked his BF2s stats and its there
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6548|Phoenix, AZ

InviSniper wrote:

If this is him, then he does have it. It's just BFHQ not showing it due to the limit of 20 ribbons.
Thought so . +1 for being less lazy than me and searching!
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA

[BBF*EF]Stuka wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

Thought so . +1 for being less lazy than me and searching!
I'm normally lazy; bored right now though.
James-m
+28|6520|England
ive seen some guys account, and hes got the war college ribbon up the top but it didnt show at the bottom with the rest. i know you can get all the original ribbons in the bar at the bottom without the AF one so explain that... its odd
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
its 25 gh right for the ribbon?
horny_trojan
+39|6681|Los FUCKING Angeles
this is a test, do not respond

[img]http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 0051dl.jpg
fotrsaken
+1|6481|NYC
did you look on regular bf2 or armored fury?
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6478|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
25 hrs and all maps - yes

I have it
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
I cant find anywhere to find the requirements and I didnt read the posts on the AF forms. Untill now. Thx
Dakota2x
+31|6488|Olathe, KS, USA
There are only 19 ribbons for BF2, why would it not show up if there is a 20 ribbon limit??
Chao2
+8|6686|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

Dakota2x wrote:

There are only 19 ribbons for BF2, why would it not show up if there is a 20 ribbon limit??
Yeah I was wondering about that.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6622|United States

Chao2 wrote:

Dakota2x wrote:

Yeah I was wondering about that.
some people got special forces ribbons thats why
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6517|Doncaster, UK
Aah, that would be why!

And yes, 25 hours global, and played all maps. Been covered extensively in other threads though so this thread should probably be closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard