Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
What skills do you use when some tard hops in your helo/plane when you want a mate to ride with you.. and despite hard pleading he doesnt get out?

I do a backflip, and dive, pulling up just before i hit the ground.. usually causes them to bail.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
Join his squad then shout obscenities and use profane language until they can't take anymore and their ears bleed. Once they hear the voice of someone who's balls have dropped that usually does the trick. That's my skill.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

Milk.org wrote:

Join his squad then shout obscenities and use profane language until they can't take anymore and their ears bleed. Once they hear the voice of someone who's balls have dropped that usually does the trick. That's my skill.
hahahaha... havn't tried that, but I wonder if it works
gearpig
+6|6762|SoCal
I was that guy, I was gunner on a cobra and couldn't figure out why the pilot wouldn't fly and kept yelling no no no. Then I got booted, apparently he was a mod and got me out that way, LOL.
Stealth43[90thSFG]
+0|6780|Philthy PA
Simple. State in no uncertain terms that if he does not get out you will fly the plane/helo into the ground. Its worked for me. If he refuses, do it. I assure you, he will NEVER ride with you again
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6778
Usually I just ask or a friend just asks once we have the helo, and the guy gets out.  Otherwise, we sit there until he just leaves. 

In our clan server, we just say that "this (insert vehicle here) is property of the FLF and we are using it for clan training" and the guys usually get out.

We usually get alot of "you chopper whores" but I dont care, I get a ton of kills in it.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6787

DrDestruction wrote:

We usually get alot of "you chopper whores" but I dont care, I get a ton of kills in it.
So you're a terrible admin AND a chopper whore? tsk tsk ;D
McCullough
+7|6839
Ask the guy gently if i he could leave the vehicle to make room for your m8 and if that doesent work wait until he get bored and leaves and if THAT doesent work, shoot him
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6789|England
I usually get out and whack some c4 on it ....usually works for me
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6771|New York
get your m8 to take him out with the m95... it goes through the chopper glass
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
I remember someone posting about a very sneaky way of doing this.  they would fly the chopper to the boundry zone and put just enough of the helo into the red zone so that the passenger would take damage until they were killed but the pilot and the chopper itself would both be unharmed.
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6825|Germany
mh... you need plenty of time if you do it like that ^^
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

sewermaster and you have to be freaking good lol.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

polarbearz wrote:

well if you had read my post correctly you would have picked up on the fact that I have never done this, I don't have anything like the kind of skills needed to pull it off, but that I remembered a posting somewhere else on the site from a while back about it happening to someone else.  this is the thread I was talking about. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1554

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-23 13:29:02)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6821|Belgium

sewermasta324 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

well if you had read my post correctly you would have picked up on the fact that I have never done this, I don't have anything like the kind of skills needed to pull it off, but that I remembered a posting somewhere else on the site from a while back about it happening to someone else.  this is the thread I was talking about. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=1554
Ha, You've beaten me to it... (in finding the topic)

And just of the record, if you know how to hover, it's like stealing a chopper from a baby...
But I have no experience in it... :me know nothing face:

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2005-10-23 13:40:16)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

sewermasta324 wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Ha, You've beaten me to it... (in finding the topic)

And just of the record, if you know how to hover, it's like stealing a chopper from a baby...
But I have no experience in it... :me know nothing face:
Well it wasn't exactly fun, trying to find it. I had to look through 16 pages of serch results before I found what I was looking for.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
In jets I do a loop over the airfield and put the burners on straight into the ground.. jumping out about 1 second before i crash.
thinner44
+1|6810

McCullough wrote:

Ask the guy gently if i he could leave the vehicle to make room for your m8 and if that doesent work wait until he get bored and leaves and if THAT doesent work, shoot him
Probably the best answer

I'll always get out if someone asks.... tis the polite thing to do, I'm not a plane/chopper person anyway, and if I do get into one, it's usually alone. If a guy starts off really abusive, I just sit there and mutter 'FY AH'... if he then kills me.. who cares
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6782
just asking, or saying you're waiting for someone usually works...
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.

Milk.org wrote:

ahhh yes u must have played CS:S thats wat i do, usually work...but in CS that was fun!! cause we had all-talk so they got embarised in from of the hole server..ahh good times

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-24 06:41:07)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

What skills do you use when some tard hops in your helo/plane when you want a mate to ride with you.. and despite hard pleading he doesnt get out?

I do a backflip, and dive, pulling up just before i hit the ground.. usually causes them to bail.
i dont use any tactic but wait for the next one as i dont own the plane/helo he got in....
its a pain in the ass i know but thats life im afraid.
(9)Kermit
Teh Milho
+0|6765|Sumter SC
If someone gets to a chopper before you then thats too bad. if you shoot someone because you want their vehicle, then you suck.
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6795|Radcliff, KY

Kobrakai wrote:

I usually get out and whack some c4 on it ....usually works for me
That crap doesnt work.  Go ahead and TK me. I won't lose points.
Adonlude
+2|6780
Unless you own the server you have NO MORE RIGHT THAN I DO to take a vehicle, its not your personal property. If someone is waiting in line for a vehicle DO NOT WALK UP AND TRY TO TAKE IT WHEN IT RESPAWNS. If you are the second person there then you can take the second respawn.

I hate all you #$*%ers who walk up and try to beat me to the controlls of a respawned vehicle after I have been patiently waiting there alone.

The only way to combat this behaviour is to play on RANKED servers. If ever someone breaks these simple guidelines then I will cause that person to TK me by standing infront of their jet when it takes off, I then punish them and wait for the next jet. They will usually respawn at which point I will provoke them to TK me again. About 50% of the time I am able to DESTROY their score and get them booted from the server with this process. If they are too calm to TK me or if they doin this with the copters then I will grab a jet and bail out right before I ram them with it causing them to be "no more" with no penalty to me. I then do the same bail and ram thing with a buggie while they are waiting in line for the next vehicle.

A combination of these tactic usually results in them TKing themselves to a negative score and a server boot... and a really big smile on my face.

So basically my philosophy is: Don't act like you own the vehicles (unless its your server), wait your turn, and be respectful. If you don't then I will dedicate the rest of the round to destroying your score and your enjoyment of the game while my score stays untouched and I am entertained by the revenge.
<eN>Madcat
+2|6841
if your sitting in your chopper waiting for a mate to spawn or something and i get in, shut the fuck up about it.  i have every right to get into the chopper and fly/copilot.  If you don't like it, get out and wait for me to die so you cang et on wiht your fucking mate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard