notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6797|The United Center
so how is throwing tear gas affecting yours or anyone elses game?  oh right, its not.  big man, you are.  you go report all the naughty padders to ea.  you know, maybe if they didnt have to spend so much time sorting through idiotic report tickets like 'zomg, so i caught TOP padding LOLZ!', they could get around to actually reading the reports of why the game crashes, freezes, or disconnects.

how about instead of wasting your life ruining other peoples fun, you waste your life figuring out how to fix a part of the game that actually has some effect on the player community as a whole?
Capt. Foley
+155|6638|Allentown, PA, USA
Well this is great. Im starting to fear for the world because everyone is extremly concerned about a virtural bull shit. OMGZZZZZ!!!!!1111!!! im gonna g3t ur stats r3s3t11111111!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!. OMGZ mabey ill gets some VIRTURAL KARMA!!!!!!!1111111!!!!
RickyMartin
+26|6574|Livin La vida loca

ThomasMorgan wrote:

so how is throwing tear gas affecting yours or anyone elses game?  oh right, its not.  big man, you are.  you go report all the naughty padders to ea.  you know, maybe if they didnt have to spend so much time sorting through idiotic report tickets like 'zomg, so i caught TOP padding LOLZ!', they could get around to actually reading the reports of why the game crashes, freezes, or disconnects.

how about instead of wasting your life ruining other peoples fun, you waste your life figuring out how to fix a part of the game that actually has some effect on the player community as a whole?
Only concern you should have at this moment friend is you beeing added to this list. I just wanted to show everyone a few people that walk around these forums what they actually do behind closed doors
Read what my original posts says... And if you are into stats padding well send me some screenshots

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 16:11:06)

Viper38
+118|6720

RickyMartin wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Only concern you should have at this moment friend is you beeing added to this list...
Read what my original posts says... And if you are into stats padding well send me some screenshots I'll be glad to add them here.
Its just like the Dad's Army episode with the U-Boat commander adding names to his list. ThomasMorgan you shall alzo go on ze list!!!!!!!
Ferdy
+37|6606|Netherland

RickyMartin wrote:

PunkX how is it stupid ???? Im having too much fun with these bitches...  way too much fun..
LOL, iam from TOP and i had almost 200.000 points when i got my stats reset. But we dont give a fuck, becasue stats dont mean a fuck!!!!

On this picture you see your BF2s fans who are proud on you Ricky, they are realy proud on you!!!!!!!

https://www.rickymartin.com/slides/instore3.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT STATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think your name will be soon on the famous kidnap list!!! Iff you wanna see that link you mus click on my website!!! http://tinyurl.com/jsdps

GREETZ AND SWEETS FERDY

Last edited by Ferdy (2006-06-23 16:22:25)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

RickyMartin wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Only concern you should have at this moment friend is you beeing added to this list...
Read what my original posts says... And if you are into stats padding well send me some screenshots I'll be glad to add them here.
I implore you to add me to that list.  As a matter of fact, please, follow me into every server I go into and see if there's anything I do that could fall under stat padding.  I love empty threats.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6706|Brisbane, Australia

Cbass wrote:

Ill bring TEH beer and BBq, this could get interesting
Pfft, let me bring the Barbie! Its awsome here in australia
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6632|MANCHESTERRR
Ye, wack me on aswell. my name is " 0ilEyes " and get aroused by kidnappers.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6641|Your attic

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

Pattoon makes me think why do you hang out with TOP clan so much ? Oh wait I already know.....
lol u think i pad or something? you know what, go photoshop some screenshot and get me reset, im almost done with this fucking stupid game anyway, its so nerfed to hell i cant stand it and im going to quit once i reach 200,000 points, which is about 5500 away. I dont give a shit about my account.
May I have your account then if you care so little about it??

Tbh I couldn't give a flying f*** if people go and statpad or whatever, the truth is that most of the players that you've shown here could get these points quite easily, obviously it's not right, but honeslty whats 1000 points in some acccounts that have over 200,000.
RickyMartin

ThomasMorgan wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I implore you to add me to that list.  As a matter of fact, please, follow me into every server I go into and see if there's anything I do that could fall under stat padding.  I love empty threats.
Youre not on it and u never will be because only bad souls go to 1st page.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

RickyMartin wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

Youre not on it and u never will be because only bad souls go to 1st page.
Like I said, I love empty threats.

...and yeah, because throwing tear gas really makes you a bad person.
RickyMartin
Before you get all political see what your friends on page # 1 do come back to page 5 and support them so you can finish like them 4 account resets seems like a cool party. If you tell me you do not care bla bla bla.... Then what the fuck are you doing on a Battlefield 2 stats page's Forums ? if they do not mean to you a dime then why the fuck do you check them so much on bf2s ?? It is you who should get a fucking life not some retarded kid named RickyMartin. You still don't get it do you ??!

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 16:23:14)

pasngr
+50|6696
Hey RickyMartin, +1, but don't waste too much time on this fight.  Padders are pathetic, but in the end it's just a video game.  Go do something constructive and let the padders waste their time instead.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

RickyMartin wrote:

Before you get all political see what your friends on page # 1 do come back to page 5 and support them so you can finish like them 4 account resets seems like a cool party. If you tell me you do not care bla bla bla.... Then what the fuck are you doing on a Battlefield 2 stats page's Forums ? if they do not mean to you a dime then why the fuck do you check them so much on bf2s ?? It is you who should get a fucking life not some retarded kid named RickyMartin. You still don't get it do you ??!
Not once did I say I did or did not care about my stats.  How was I getting political?  Do you even know what that word means?  If you do, you definitely used it in the wrong context there.  Anyway, I love how you just referred to yourself as a retarded kid.  That's gold.
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6645|Europe and goddamn proud of it

RickyMartin wrote:

Sorry to interrupt you but...

Why the fuck do you care so much for their statpadding activities, seriously dude, you should be searching some psychiatrical help..

You're getting goddamn obsessed with them that it is getting kinda' creepy..
Take a good look at yourself haven't you got anything better to do than starting such a useless thread..

Stop whining or stfu...

BTW. Could some mod lock this thread?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6703
TMM, seriously dude, just stay out of threads like this.. there's no point in posting
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

https://cataclysm.cx/dist/stfu/stfu.jpg
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
This picture really fits this thread :

https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8670/arguinginternet8rb3fj9is.jpg
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6641|Your attic

Reaxzion wrote:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8670/a … 3fj9is.jpg
haha nuff said
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
@ RickyMartin

Why have you given me -1 karma, couldn't you handle the situation?

Last edited by Reaxzion (2006-06-23 16:36:33)

RickyMartin

Reaxzion wrote:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8670/a … 3fj9is.jpg
wow u got me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
https://www.stfu.se/stfu.gif

BTW. Where are those BBq sausages?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

Reaxzion wrote:

http://www.stfu.se/stfu.gif

/passes sauage to Reaxzion
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!

stryyker wrote:

Reaxzion wrote:

http://www.stfu.se/stfu.gif

/passes sauage to Reaxzion
Thanks...
/eating a few of the sausages...
darad0
+40|6671|Centreville, VA

zulu wrote:

I love these forums. Helps pass the time awy while at work.
(I got some baby back rib and beer for BBQ)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard