Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6762|Nebraska, United States
LEARN TO TYPE PROPERLY!

If you do not have the time to type out all of your words, crawl back into your mothers gapering AOL vagina, and never post in these forums.

I hate AOL speech and you should too.
slidero
wut u talking about ?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
rolling on the floor laughing

calm down
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6844
he's probs been reading some of my posts.. im lazy common now..
DMFDxUconn
+8|6766|Kannapolis,North Carolina

Cyjoki wrote:

LEARN TO TYPE PROPERLY!

If you do not have the time to type out all of your words, crawl back into your mothers gapering AOL vagina, and never post in these forums.

Not everyone here is american and can type proper english. Dont get your panties in a wad over it, you aint never gonna get a complaint badge. Maybe they will add it in 1.0.4 but i doubt it.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I WANT MY FUCKING COMPLAINT BADGE DAMMIT!

Or Bitch/Moan Medal
For commendable bitchin' and moanin' in combat.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules

That should say

Proper english only please.
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Not everyone here is american and can type proper english. Dont get your panties in a wad over it, you aint never gonna get a complaint badge. Maybe they will add it in 1.0.4 but i doubt it.
Actually, I've seen a number of Americans here (well, not just here, on lots of forums) who can't type or write proper English...
The_Time
+-2|6790|California
Give some examples

Rosse_modest wrote:

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Actually, I've seen a number of Americans here (well, not just here, on lots of forums) who can't type or write proper English...
some ppl are idiots
Pmop
+0|6762|OK
This is a stupid thread
McCullough
+7|6837
I'm not american and can't type proper english to 100% but you guys seems to understand what i mean anyway.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX
Are ou.ye an American o.whe an.ce yp.te in English or Ig.pe Atin.le?

And those of you that can figure that sentence out you understand the humor.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
thinner44
+1|6808
Does it really matter how people type, spell or use granmar;) .. If we can understand what people are saying, surely that's all we need, after all, it aint no competition guv'nor.

Cyjoki, look inwards, did you really need to start this thread... because I feel I can see the future and . . .
divided
Clear!
+3|6772
I can handle the poor spelling, but the grammar is what makes me mad I just get the feeling about being around a bunch of little kids.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

wha about     those pwoople   whoo  seem   to like     lots   of     spaces   like     this... WHAT THE HELL
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6775|UK
a/s/l?
KillerAFET
+3|6779|Abilene, Texas

Cyjoki wrote:

LEARN TO TYPE PROPERLY!

There needs to be an apostrophe in the word MOTHER'S because the word is possessive.  Before you throw a stone my corn husker son make sure your house is stone proof.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2005-10-23 06:50:07)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
Okay, that's enough of this methinks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard