Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England
To make Warlord and Ghost Town vanilla bf2 maps ,as my SF is quiet laggy and i cant be arsed to try and use it now i would love this maps in the main game as theres not enough of these types of maps only sharqui and kark and if you play thos to often you get called a whore .And i cant  be doing with jets so other maps piss me off lol.
Entertayner
+826|6593

live with it man.. the rest of us do fine?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
it would be cool....but then if those maps were in vanilla what would be the point of having special forces anyway?

special forces is a little bit more laggy for me too and the loading times take longer but you just have to deral with the shitty coding

Last edited by straz_mataz (2006-06-22 10:58:30)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6582|The real world
Whats a vanilla map?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6739

elmo1337 wrote:

Whats a vanilla map?
core bf2 map, original bf2, no boosters or expansions
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
alpinestar
+304|6619|New York City baby.
Your wish may be granted, we shall give you road to jalabalalbalalallalaala
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6588|Area 51

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

live with it man.. the rest of us do fine?
Do fine? On BF2 my ingame settings are medium/high, in SF its low... So don't use the phrase ''us''
Entertayner
+826|6593

Mine are low on everything and I still lagg so don't use the phrase "don't use the phrase "us""
dalmar72
+6|6543

alpinestar wrote:

Your wish may be granted, we shall give you road to jalabalalbalalallalaala
Now if it was actually road to Jessica Alba.............
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
10 decent European warlord servers
200 decent European karkand servers

Play more SF, man!

Warlord > Karkand
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6753|Michigan
Well, actually ghost and warlord are in vanilla. You have to get there via the train wreck exploit.
XIthRyker
+7|6677
I wish you could have grapple and zip lines on Karkand. Then if you could gtet rid of nades it would be extreme. People would be at war on roofs and ground. Utter bloody carnage.

Well, actually ghost and warlord are in vanilla. You have to get there via the train wreck exploit.
Tell me more please.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6753|Michigan
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30762

Read and enjoy.

when you get to mashtur, wait 1 min and the train will leave again taking you to ghost. Once at ghost wait another min and it goes to warlord. I thought everyone knew about this.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-06-22 12:25:35)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6832|Marathon, Florida Keys
my one wish: ea would release a patch that would patch you back to 1.03
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Impaqt
+37|6661|Chicago, Il

[netsas]knight wrote:

To make Warlord and Ghost Town vanilla bf2 maps ,as my SF is quiet laggy and i cant be arsed to try and use it now i would love this maps in the main game as theres not enough of these types of maps only sharqui and kark and if you play thos to often you get called a whore .And i cant  be doing with jets so other maps piss me off lol.
I wouldnt worry about the being called a Karkand/Sharqui WHore....  Your already there dude..  Over half your game hours onthose 2 maps alone.....   20:1 ratio+   

Just play em and dont worry about what other people say..  If thats what youlike..    So be it.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6762|Comber, Northern Ireland

[netsas]knight wrote:

Correction....you get called a whore on these maps if all you do is play medic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard