Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
Ok, depending on the map, you will of course want to ticket bleed the enemy (that is your #1 priority so go cap some flags).

Some maps don't have the luxury of an easy ticket bleed (Karkand... a side must maintain ALL flags to keep the ticket bleed which is unlikely to happen). In this case, the BEST thing to ensure a win is:
1) Cap 1 flag and have a small squad defend it or whatever.
2) Spawn camp a flag that has plenty of people spawning to ensure you are hammering the tickets away faster.

Another scenario is when there is only 1 flag left and everyone is trying to cap it, DON'T TRY TO CAP IT.  Just camp outside the flag and volley the fire in.  This ensures minimal ticket loss on YOUR side while ensuring maximal ticket loss on the other side.

Cheap? Maybe for you.  Effective? Definitely.

Waiting for the -1's from the privates/1stSGT/MstSGT anytime now.
Alpha as fuck.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6674|under there hayousaidunderwear
Thank you captain obvious!

But I won't give you -1 b/c you tried your hardest!
Entertayner
+826|6582

Meh, why do you keep posting tips?? People already know this I ent gonna -1 cos i ent nub but why post things like this??
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
Make a compendium of all these tips, and call it "how to be as fabulously great as Nyte, the ultimate sniper in the universe who has the highest accuracy in the world and is better than everything and everyone else."
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
Oh, that's why I see always the entire MEC team spawning at the hotel on Karkand even though their entire back has been captured.  This is the #1 reason why USMC almost always win on Karkand, by nature, the USMC will attack the chokepoint on Hotel with armor and whatnot and MEC doesn't have the ticket bleed on.

Everytime I am MEC, I try to steal the USMC APC/Tank and park it in the red-boundary zone so it never spawns again for them.  MEC FTW.

Obviously not everyone knows this.

Last edited by Nyte (2006-06-21 14:17:31)

Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Make a compendium of all these tips, and call it "how to be as fabulously great as Nyte, the ultimate sniper in the universe who has the highest accuracy in the world and is better than everything and everyone else."
A compendium already exists, it's called "The Holy Bible".
Alpha as fuck.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

!k Nyte for not just saying "spawn rape" without the filler
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664

Nyte wrote:

A compendium already exists, it's called "The Holy Bible".
I still can't think of anything to say against such obvious.. AARGH nevermind!
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6531
Why camp the final base if it is captureable.  You can win faster if they just don't re spawn at all.  Hunt down the survivors.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON

Mouse315 wrote:

Why camp the final base if it is captureable.  You can win faster if they just don't re spawn at all.  Hunt down the survivors.
Because it's harder to capture the last flag than just to spawn rape it.  Commander should also drop lots of supply crates around the armors parked outside the base.

ClanWar style.
Alpha as fuck.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

Kobe Bryant FTW!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Dirtracer90
+8|6697
u would be amazed how many dumbasses dont know this
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
Clanwar style?

Capture all CP's earlier = a better score (X - 0) = more chance of winning the match (wins go by tickets).
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

Dirtracer90 wrote:

u would be amazed how many dumbasses dont know this
Exactly. Plus of course those new to the game and those who don't naturally grasp the broader tactical aspects of the battle.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6762

King_County_Downy wrote:

Kobe Bryant FTW!!
the master of the 4 million dollar affair
ha
switchbladezz
+48|6629
this thread is almost as worthless as that accuracy padding one...
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6579

Nyte wrote:

Everytime I am MEC, I try to steal the USMC APC/Tank and park it in the red-boundary zone so it never spawns again for them.  MEC FTW.
Empty vehicles removed from their initial spawnpoint will selfdestruct after a while.

Clanwar style?

Capture all CP's earlier = a better score (X - 0) = more chance of winning the match (wins go by tickets).
Yes, the score is determined by the tickets and not the playersscore - therefore it's better to capture flags as soon as possible and lock the opponent out of the game.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON

fierce wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Empty vehicles removed from their initial spawnpoint will selfdestruct after a while.

Clanwar style?

Yes, the score is determined by the tickets and not the playersscore - therefore it's better to capture flags as soon as possible and lock the opponent out of the game.
In my opinion, taking the flag will cost you more tickets than just spawn raping.

I mean, if 20ID and warchild (My idol clan btw) does it in their battlerecorders... it's gotta be right.
Alpha as fuck.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6767|United States of America

switchbladezz wrote:

this thread is almost as worthless as that accuracy padding one...
Actually, more so.  The padding one is funnier.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

Nyte wrote:

I mean, if 20ID and warchild (My idol clan btw) does it in their battlerecorders... it's gotta be right.
Right. Thats lame.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
cheers for the info nyte... thats how we win kakrand on pub all the time as mec we just monitor the sides of the hotel =] +1 for j00
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
nyte owns you all, bwahhahahahaah
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
wahjot
+30|6596
protip: to win the game, kill the enemies and take the flags
Entertayner
+826|6582

Nyte wrote:

fierce wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Clanwar style?

In my opinion, taking the flag will cost you more tickets than just spawn raping.

did you just choose to ignore him correcting you?? and please whoever gave me -1 for not being able to type get a fucking life *rolls eyes*

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-21 22:45:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard