Toonces7
+11|6586|Iowa
I was talking about this with one of my roommates and he looked at me funny when I told him I TP the seat of any public toilet before i sit on the throne. Several others agree with me to cover your ass before you sit, but am I being a germaphobe?  I also find it very horrifying to sit on a seat that's still warm from the last person.....very disgusting.  I actually do a full body shiver when that happens.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6855|Sacramento, Cal
lolz.
ZCor3x
+46|6582|Pennsylvania
I don't take shits in public.. for the people
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6555|Boise, Idaho
same +1 for making me remember.
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah either that or i hover over it.

Really bad when you have a shit and there is no toilet paper,i use my hand.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6539|Portland, OR USA
I missed the toilet in BF2 - is it in Karkand?
</wrong title>

Careful, Jestar will pwn you ...
Myth
+0|6574|West Ky
I always cover the seat you never know who was there before you.
kkolodsick
+14|6678
I'd rather crap myself than drop a deuce in a public bathroom.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

kkolodsick wrote:

I'd rather crap myself than drop a deuce in a public bathroom.
2nd that.

but it is only 10 minutes from university to my home so i never have that problem
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

Hell yeah I use TP on the seat! I hate those doughnuts they give you. They always tear in the wrong spot when you try to poke out the middle. TP's faster and softer and warmer. Mmmm warm toilet seats...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6594|MANCHESTERRR

jord wrote:

Dude i nrly threw up!! my mate had to use the toilet brush once *shiver*
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6722

PoP wrote:

jord wrote:

Dude i nrly threw up!! my mate had to use the toilet brush once *shiver*
fucking ouch, nuff said

btw your mate pwned him self

Last edited by JaM3z (2006-06-20 12:29:15)

Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6606|Uk
Rofl, what a funny discussion!
Sondernkommando
+22|6727
Funny thing, because lots of studies show that there are WAY more, pathogenic bacteria on computer keyboards, telephones and doorknobs than are EVER found on a toilet seat.  And these easily transfer to portals of entry into your body, be it directly to upper respiratory tract or from hand to mouth later in the day.

Meanwhile, the ole' glutes get washed, then stay fresh inside the britches all day.

It just shows how reason can't overcome emotion - that most people would use a public phone or open a shopping mall door before they'd sit on a toilet...
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6571|The real world
Can I ask what a TP is?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6786|Nova Scotia, Canada

Bf2 chatter?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

no dueces in public FTW!
On a side note, anyone remember the ONE time in school you really had to shit, so you manned it up and went into the stall?  Then right as you are laying down the most mud humanly possible someone walks in and you just try to be as qiuet as possible and finish up before anyone sees you, but right as your about to open the stall door someone else walks in, so you have to wait it out in the stall until the coast is clear?  Anyone?  Anyone?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada
as sondern said, there is much more danger to get a disease by touching public door than by siting your ass on a public seat

think about it : how can bacteries enter your body by sitting on a seat ? by the anus, indeed but you dont sit it on the seat. the rest of the bacteries than might piss you off is STD variants and those bacteries/virus die after a few minutes out of human body

so there is no way you can get something by sitting your ass on public seat

but I understand that psychologically, its hard to sit ourself where everyone shits

edit : anyway Ive not shit on public toilet for a loonng time, maybe months. the reason is that my body makes me shit each day at the same time and im always at my home at that time.

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-06-20 12:48:53)

Moogabi
+2|6539|California
What about the splash factor?
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6587

Moogabi wrote:

You need to put TP onto the waters surface aswell
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada

Moogabi wrote:

haha lol yeah I hadnt thought about that but anyway my poo never splash on the seat... maybe some water on my ass but you know, on the part of it that is above the waterhole and not on the seat..

so I dont think that it happens to lots of ppl, that their poo splash and goes between their ass and the seat.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
i actually lied to the supervisor and said that i was sick so that i could go home and take a crap  sad huh:P
']['error
Banned
+630|6655|The Netherlands
i use 1 these to clean the toillet before i will use it, alway got it in my left pocket:

https://www.materieel.com/Hps.gif
Toonces7
+11|6586|Iowa
Today 14:20:21 -1 " Do you TP your public toilet seat? are a fucking idiot why waste topic space in the BF2- Chatter take it to Not BF2, you retarded dumbass fag - now i will hunt you down & give you repeated head shoots on BF2 so u'll know who this is"

Look at this flamer n00b who can't take a joke and gave me neg karma......

To the prior Posting "What's TP?"    Toilet Paper

I remember an episode of "Myth Busters" where they actually found out that the toilet seat is one of the most germfree areas in your home.  The kitchen countertop is waay worse germwise.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6572

jord wrote:

I wouldn't hover cuz then you make a bigger splash that might wet your ass.
I dont tp at home but always in public. How many ppl out there have infectious open sores on there legs and ass? I dont know but im sure they use the public toilet too and I aint risking it.

Last edited by rawls2 (2006-06-20 13:05:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard