ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command
I don't think so. CNN article Now, normally I will link articles to www.worldnetdaily.com because it drives the anti-conservative faction here bananas. Here is a CNN  article, and behind the Orange curtain ( you know what I mean kenjennings ), CNN  means communist news network

This lady wants it so bad she has been unwilling to jump on the 'I hate Bush, no war for oil' cabal. She wants to be president so she can get her lawn mowed by a sexy secret service agent in the oval office guy as revenge for Monica.
     I actually was looking forward to a Condi - Hillary match off but now with this article I can say what I really feel; the Clinton's have become  political liability in America.
What do you think of Hillary as president?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
If she's that bad she would never get voted in anyway...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
MorbidFetus
+76|6568|Ohio
I said it before and I'll say it again. She's not even and attractive lesbian.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada
sure she is not a great candidate, but you just are on a conservative posting streak aren't you?
MorbidFetus
+76|6568|Ohio

Spark wrote:

Do you even pay attention to American politics?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command

kessel! wrote:

sure she is not a great candidate, but you just are on a conservative posting streak aren't you?
Dude, do you know how hard it is to maintain a positive karma score when you are a conservative? It takes a lot of work. But ya, it was my second thread tonight, I'm sorry.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6538
It’s not so much that your posts are conservative, but that they seem like they were created by a retard.
Psychosis
+1|6665|Virginia
She spends way too much time attacking video games for my tastes.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6553|Oregon
Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush?? HELL NO TO BOTH!!!  It would be nice to avoid a dynasty while our country merrily dances its way to hell in a hand basket.

SOS
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6782|Toronto Canada

ImmortalTechnique wrote:

http://www.alicevip.com/vip/h/hillary_clinton/pics/0001.jpg
THROW HER IN THE BANGBUS!
MorbidFetus
+76|6568|Ohio

kessel! wrote:

THROW HER IN THE BANGBUS!
I think I just turned gay!
SiMSaM16
+48|6710|United States of America
The 2 words "president" and "Hillary" should never be used in the same sentace. Especially when speaking of the US.
MorbidFetus
+76|6568|Ohio
I heard she drinks her own douche for power ups!!!!!
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6558|vancouver

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Now, normally I will link articles to www.worldnetdaily.com because it drives the anti-conservative faction here bananas.
Ha ha, yeah.  I bet your opponents hate it when you cite batshit sources with a straight face...
MrPredictable
+14|6703
I would never vote for hillary, I would rather vote for bush. But if that was the choice I had to make I just wouldnt vote.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6726|Wilmington, DE, US

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

normally I will link articles to www.worldnetdaily.com because it drives the anti-conservative faction here bananas.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the conservatives that go berserk over the "liberal media bias"
Erkut.hv
+124|6752|California

MrPredictable wrote:

I would never vote for hillary, I would rather vote for bush. But if that was the choice I had to make I just wouldnt vote.
When you make up your mind, let us know.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572
From what I've heard and read Hillary Clinton is completely unelectable and is a liability to the US Democratic party. The fact that she's more like a Republican than some actual Republicans and the way she takes certain hardline Democratic stances that Republicans abhorr means that she is about as electable as a child rapist who likes whacking himself off in public and smearing his discharge on passing elderly ladies.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6823|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CameronPoe wrote:

From what I've heard and read Hillary Clinton is completely unelectable and is a liability to the US Democratic party. The fact that she's more like a Republican than some actual Republicans and the way she takes certain hardline Democratic stances that Republicans abhorr means that she is about as electable as a child rapist who likes whacking himself off in public and smearing his discharge on passing elderly ladies.
Well, look at that Cameron, we actually agree on something.
PekkaA
+36|6681|Finland

Spark wrote:

I think GW already proved you wrong.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard