Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6779|Nebraska, United States
This is the OFFICIAL Badges/Medals/Ribbons thread.

If you need help with obtaining one of the above, post here.

*admin, please change title.

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-21 18:53:40)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6864|-
You should prooooobably use the latest patch... yeah.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
So I can get to level 234923492 in twenty seconds.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6864|-
No... so you can actually PLAY the game.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I got the patch. But still not getting the badge.
What the holy hell is going on?

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-21 13:29:29)

AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6840|Germany
*erm* ... maybe you're not playin ranked?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6791|Noizyland

Try using instead of the stinger, the AA tank thing. That's how I got my badge. To get my Airbourne ribbon I just jumped out as the crew of someone's plane. I don't think you get it if you just nick off with a plane just to go high and jump out. Tried that once too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Lawk
+2|6790

Tyferra wrote:

Try using instead of the stinger, the AA tank thing. That's how I got my badge. To get my Airbourne ribbon I just jumped out as the crew of someone's plane. I don't think you get it if you just nick off with a plane just to go high and jump out. Tried that once too.
Sure it does. Thats how i got mine.  On Clean Sweep, took the Cobra high over far base to knock out UAV, jumped out and hit 9.  Ten seconds later...bam, ribbon.
Hicks
+0|6801|Rolling Hills of England
Aye, I second that. Use the AA instead of the stinger. Its much quicker, and if you're lucky you'll get your ribbon too.

On the parachaute front, it took me more than 10 seconds to get it, but probably only because lots was going on and the machine was counting slower(!). Just try it again, but jump from a stupidly high hight and open the chaute straight away.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I got the badge. I jumped out of my blackhawk at 200 Altitude and sailed down.

Still trying on the Anti-Aircraft Badge though.

Thanks for all the help.

If you want we can turn this into an official badge help thread?

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-21 16:55:25)

maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6794
ok then
anyone has tips for the veteran explosive badge
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
IAR: 15 minutes in a Helicopter

I flew around for 30 minutes in a blackhawk and no badge!? wtf.
midgetspy
+3|6844
BH is transport, not helicopter.

Nic
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Well, I didnt get a transport badge either.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6853|Finland
Its like a heli transport so you dont get either one. Just drive a jeep on some mountain and watch jets dogfight etc. Fly the attack heli REAL high (300-400m) if you cant stay alive other way and then just stay there. I got my AA badge by sitting in the AA on the MEC base on sharqi...i almost got 1 kill...
Guruz
Sir
+20|6855|government yard in trenchtown.
You DO get Basic Helicopter in a Black Hawk, that's how I got mine.

And there isn't a requirement that someone is IN your vehicle when you are flying/driving it a round.
DoGsBoLLoXs
+0|6779|luton uk
so all you do for transport badge is sit in jeep for 5 mins then?
nice site btw.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Heres some wierdness.

For the Anti-Aircraft badge I have sat in a stinger site shooting planes down (around 4) for like 15 minutes, and no badge!

For the helicopter badge I have flown the blackhawk for over 30 minutes and no badge.

Transport badge? How the hell do I get this one?

Help is great guys, keep it up.
Tarthkin
+-1|6778
For the class badges, do you have to get all 20 kills with the main weapon?  Ive spent the last day trying to get my assault silver badge and have tallied round scores with 20,22 and 27 kills.  What gives? Any ideas?
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Tarthkin wrote:

For the class badges, do you have to get all 20 kills with the main weapon?  Ive spent the last day trying to get my assault silver badge and have tallied round scores with 20,22 and 27 kills.  What gives? Any ideas?
I got my class badges with tanks/apcs/choppers whatever. As long as you have the kit.
One thing I noticed that seems to not count for the class badge is using explosives like c4/AT Mines/claymores. so  dont use those. otherwise its all fair game.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I still need tips for getting this AA badge. I cant seem to get it whatever I do!

Im even playing on a official EA server.
Rosse_modest
+76|6792|Antwerp, Flanders

Tarthkin wrote:

Have you used the assault kit for 15 hours before having tried for the vet badge?
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
I think Im going to die of old age before I ever get my damn Anti-Aircraft badge.
JulesLee
+1|6779|CA USA
huh.. so u can get any badge for a kit by going on a tank etc? O__O?!?!?!?
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Yep. I got most of mine gunning for a blackhawk/attack chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard