Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6749|Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

Get a fucking grip, and before the next guy wants to use one liners, at least follow it with some fucking proof that I'm wrong.  I dare you to find that proof, and tell me who published it.  STUFOO
The proof is in the pudding...
that's called a clincher, and the ANGRY  ANGRY part was where I made valid points that nobody has argued to be wrong.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6847
whoever left the negative karma with the message "what the hell does this have to do with god?", first of all, it's a book, and it's what i went to do after reading yet another anti-Bush thread...thanks for having no spine and not leaving your name, i guess i would want to hide my stupidity too if i were in your place...
messfeeder
+31|6594|Gotham
ooh, more bad karma from some anonymous pussy.  Do it again, it feels good. fag.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6717|USA

Spumantiii wrote:

lowing wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

Nah more like for thinking and telling people they can police the world in the name of 'Democracy' While all the time grabbing and controlling as much of the worlds energy supplies in the name of peace, to keep the fat cats rich, the rest of the world under as much of their influence as possible, and fat fuckin Americans in their SUVs so they didnt have to use the fat legs they were given by their oh so merciful and forgiving God they always wibble on about.

Roll on the Global Economic Meltdown. Go, if you don't know about the subject and look up what the PETRODOLLAR is.

All Oil is sold in dollars, and is essentially the basis of the American economy.

If any other country starts to sell Oil in something other than dollars, such as Euro, America has then to sell dollars to get Euro to buy Oil, and BANG goes the basis of the economy.

Two seemingly little known facts:

1. Saddam started to sell Oil from hios own exchange in Iraq in EURO, in I think it was the year or so before Iraq got invaded, makes ya wonder why the WMD were suddenly LIED about (think thats pretty accepted now). Think he sold 3 billion EUROs worth of which 2 billion was bought by America IN EURO that they had to sell dollars to get. That was not liked, so funnily enough Iraq gets invaded. Fair enough Saddam is out of power, Iraqs going through some shitty times, but will pull through eventually I'm sure. But I reckon he would still be there if it was not, in a large part, due to his pretty direct attack on the US economy and the Petrodollar.

2. Last I heard IRAN is in the process of setting up a similar exchange and has invited other oil producing countries around the world to sell their oil through the Iranian exchange in EURO. NOT MUCH ABOUT THAT ON THE NEWS LATELY IS THERE? Quite a bit about how those dodgy looking blokes over in that country that does nothing but produce terrorists are trying to build their very own nuclear weapon. I remember the first story I heard about that had American polititians ranting that "We don't need to use force" I thought WTF?! Who the hell was talking about using it?! where the hell did this story pop out of?!

Christ ALMIGHTY call me a cynic, but.......duh, uh huh Geeeeoorge I fink vere mite be sumpfink goin on!!!!

Go look it up, give yerself a better view of 'The Big Picture'
If we really wanted  to control all the oil in the world, we would have kept it after WW2 and again 15 years ago. If we were war mongers hell bent on world domination we would have already done it. But we go to war to fight FOR everyone else and we are the bad guys.I'll tell ya I don't like the US being the world police either and if I had it my way I would sit back and watch all of you get what you deserve while I sit back and sip margaritas. I am sick to death of the euro trash that gets on here and rants about American involvement in the world.( unless of course it is your country needing shit from us at the time)
who is we?
you know the balance of power was shifting after WW2 right up until JFK was shot?
Ever since then, however, 2 things have not changed.
If you think your country has been polarized you're right, but that's only been for the last 20 years or so.
Things are m u c h different in a law stance trust me, and they are changing faster now than ever before in American history.  While you sit back and watch, be ready for your gov't to include you in the massacre if you so much as peep the wrong tone of voice.  Good Luck.
It took a while for the Bush family to get where it is today.
Gee, if only we didn't have the checks and balances in our govt. Also the free press as the fourth estate.

paranoid much??.......geez
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6749|Canada
when this shit really hits the fan you'll remember how you said that.  Because your checks and balances are written by the ones who intend to break them.  Seeing as how the checks/balances served the American  public so well in the last 3 years.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6717|USA

Spumantiii wrote:

when this shit really hits the fan you'll remember how you said that.  Because your checks and balances are written by the ones who intend to break them.  Seeing as how the checks/balances served the American  public so well in the last 3 years.
A booming economy, no attacks in the last 5 years............Yup I will take it ..thanks.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6775|Wilmington, DE, US
booming economy? market is iffy right now and the dollar sucks if you haven't noticed.
messfeeder
+31|6594|Gotham
For crying about karma. Who cares?
^Reason for getting bad karma^

If the anonymous poster doesn't care, then why does he give it? And for every post? Come on.  I'll stop talking about it when you grow some balls and tell me who you are.  If you didn't care, you would tell me who you are b/c you wouldn't give a shit about retaliation.  I just want to know who the pussy shit is who gives -karma for stupid reasons.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6741|Moscow, Russia
http://homepage.mac.com/duffyb/nobush/i … er280.html

OMFAG (Oh My Fucking Atheist God)

Wake up Americans! Your beloved country of the free is about to become a fascist regime led by a group of militarists!
This scenario is really scary, but too realistic to ignore!

Even I couldn't get asleep tonight thinking of this and of Loose Change. It's all parts of the same shit.
I don't want WWIII to start because of these assholes.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6628

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

You're pathetic. So is the rest of the of the posters in here. I've gotten 4 negative karma for simply stating the facts. Clearly an internet forum devoted the a game is not the best place to find intelligent people to discuss politics with. Good luck to all of you in your endevors.
How am I pathetic?  You said I felt Bush was a terrible leader for no reason, I gave you one.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6672|Greenwood, IN
As being an american and believing in our rights, I feel quilty for thinking this about my country.  I believe most of you guys out side the USA are right.  I've been watching this country fall apart since 9/11(Which is when I took notice.) and its only getting worse.  We use our own fear of being attacked as a way to do things around the world.  Granted that we were attacked on 9/11, but I think we over stepped our boundries with Iraq.  I also do believe that are goverment is run by "money hungry" polititions.

As for Bush being a terrible leader... well he is just the front, which has already been stated in previous posts.

- Brizzzer BFC

Edit: Grammer

Last edited by Brizzzer (2006-06-19 02:35:18)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6717|USA

Wasder wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/duffyb/nobush/i … er280.html

OMFAG (Oh My Fucking Atheist God)

Wake up Americans! Your beloved country of the free is about to become a fascist regime led by a group of militarists!
This scenario is really scary, but too realistic to ignore!

Even I couldn't get asleep tonight thinking of this and of Loose Change. It's all parts of the same shit.
I don't want WWIII to start because of these assholes.
YAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN.......not that I agree with you, but IF I did, elections will be held soon and that will put an end to the "fascism" of the Bush administration.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6717|USA

Brizzzer wrote:

As being an american and believing in our rights, I feel quilty for thinking this about my country.  I believe most of you guys out side the USA are right.  I've been watching this country fall apart since 9/11(Which is when I took notice.) and its only getting worse.  We use our own fear of being attacked as a way to do things around the world.  Granted that we were attacked on 9/11, but I think we over stepped our boundries with Iraq.  I also do believe that are goverment is run by "money hungry" polititions.

As for Bush being a terrible leader... well he is just the front, which has already been stated in previous posts.

- Brizzzer BFC

Edit: Grammer
Great so you only noticed that you country was being attacked AFTER 911? Try the whole decade prior to 911. You are right about America falling apart. Any citizen of any free nation who doesn't believe that their security and way of life is worth fighting for, then they are truly lost.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6622

lowing wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

A booming economy, no attacks in the last 5 years............Yup I will take it ..thanks.
Wasn't there 9 years between the last two Al Qaeda attacks on US soil? Touch wood you haven't jinxed the old US of A with that statement of yours.

PS I hardly think you could classify the US as being 'under attack'. You've obviously been sucked in by all the scaremongering.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-06-19 04:23:38)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6694|IRELAND

Bush is clearly not the smartest of creatures. Surly that is clear and I think most ppl on these boards would agree regardless of whether they like him or not. Personally I think he is a puppet, being controlled by a much more sinister group of people, but thats another debate. Owls anyone?
He is so dumb he won't step outa line and will continue towing the line and do as instructed. Buckshot Cheney is his nanny, there to keep him in tow.
MorbidFetus
+76|6617|Ohio
If people were serious about impeachment they would have done it two years ago.
GATOR591957
+84|6693
I believe he is certainly eligible for impeachment.  For several of the previously stated reasons.

I also believe the British have the best practice for removing an incompetent leader.  You Brits feel free to correct me. My understanding is there is a no confidence vote that can be brought against the prime minister.  Not sure how often but I believe Blair has been through four or five so far.  I believe this should be established in the US and called the GW Vote.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6903
I know a little bit about the NYC court process if its applicable. Impeachment is the equivalent to Indictment. Prosecutors are not willing to indict if they posses no credible evidence to convict. You cant use popular chants, insults and slogans provided by pop celebrities. You must supply credible evidence or you will end up looking very foolish. If none exists there is no indictment handed down.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6672|Greenwood, IN
Good post -- so many more people are beginning to realize the truth..
Its not so much that people are realizing, I mean lots more people know about it than you think.  Its just they don't give a damn.  They go about their daily lives without a second thought about whats going on the rest of the word.  I would have to say another major contribitor to why Americans are the way they are is cause of the media.  All we hear everyday is who got killed/shot/stabed/robbed and every other negitive thing you can think of.  If you ask me the real world on terror is in our own damn country.

- Brizzzer
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6805|Omaha, Nebraska

Brizzzer wrote:

Good post -- so many more people are beginning to realize the truth..
Its not so much that people are realizing, I mean lots more people know about it than you think.  Its just they don't give a damn.  They go about their daily lives without a second thought about whats going on the rest of the word.  I would have to say another major contribitor to why Americans are the way they are is cause of the media.  All we hear everyday is who got killed/shot/stabed/robbed and every other negitive thing you can think of.  If you ask me the real world on terror is in our own damn country.

- Brizzzer
Yes you are 100% correct...

As long as something does not happen to these people directly they just don't care. But we all have our reality shows right?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6626

lowing wrote:

Reject_Wolf wrote:

I am not conservative nor am I liberal, I am too good for those labels which are put on followers, who would amke me look like an idiot if I believed in any of those ideologies that conservatives and liverals are always spewing out (Ann Coulter and Michael Moore anyone?)  Anyway, I don't believe he should be impeached, but rather just frowned upon in history books when compared to men who have done a much better job.
compared to what president that had to deal with his country being attacked by terrorists?......Clinton??!!.....bring on the history books.

TheFlipTop wrote:

I think his actions actually justify hanging
and what actions might that be? please tell me so I can beat you over the head with your own post.
Too late to impeach. Just let him finish his term and hope we get better next time. But man they will be bashing this administration for decades to come.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6626
The Presidents responsibility is to defend  the country. What? We are supposed to give Bush a medal for bieng president during and after 9/11? No way! Any president would have gone to Afghanistan and kicked ass but would they have gone into Iraq? We'll never know.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6910|Sacramento, Cal
impeachment ftw111111111
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6717|USA

rawls2 wrote:

The Presidents responsibility is to defend  the country. What? We are supposed to give Bush a medal for bieng president during and after 9/11? No way! Any president would have gone to Afghanistan and kicked ass but would they have gone into Iraq? We'll never know.
Not true, wewere attacked all through the 90's and Clinton didn't do anything about it. even when Syria was offering, Bin Laden to Clinton.
GATOR591957
+84|6693

Spumantiii wrote:

guys you are missing the point.  Put aside gitmo and that shit for a second, even though it is extremely important and a sensetive issue.  The real problem is that YOUR rights and  whtnot have changed as citizens.  I'm not talking about shit that applies to terrorists at gitmo.   I'm talking about the fact that it is a practice ground, training, for bigger detainee camps.  Terrorist falls outside any definitions of human or civil rights. 
This is what you should be scared of:  You too can be a terrorist, by doing nothing more than wanting to know what's happening.  You too could be next into one of those camps, there is SERIOUSLY no legal distinction.  It's up to homeland security to DECIDE who terrorists are regardless IF they are or not.

Maybe your brother is a terrorist
your mother
your girlfriend/boyfriend whatever
co worker
person you see on the street
your neighbors
mom/pop who own the goddamn deli are terrorists, because they don't approve of fascism do you see what's happening?

If you think that Gitmo is bad, it's true, because that's what the American public, you, are in for.  Would you cry then if you were a terrorist being told to piss yourself and jack off in a corner while some Aryan laughs at you on top of tall leather boots??  They can and will use the EXACT treatment on you.  And guess what.  When they do they don't even have to write your name down.  Some of those Gitmo 'terrorists' could very well be American citizens.  Think about that.

Does anyone else see what the fuck I'm saying here?   This is the beginning of a huge problem, and precedent has been set.  IT"S LEGAL NOW.  Nothing will change what's happening.

This is not a theory, it is a fact.
Why don't you as well refute the existence of the holocaust, since it too is only a 'theory'
Why don't you then make your country into another fascist tyrancy because the bill of rights-
it's another conspiracy theory. 
Get a fucking grip, and before the next guy wants to use one liners, at least follow it with some fucking proof that I'm wrong.  I dare you to find that proof, and tell me who published it.  STUFOO
He makes a valid point here and I would like your responses.  Where does it stop.  Who decides what is a "Terrorist"  If declared a "terrorist" what are your rights, not as a terrorist, as a human????  Certainly you should have a right to a trial to defend yourself....  You just never know, our government could be wrong.  Given our past record I'd say there is an 80% chance they are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard