BVC
+325|6688
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh … hp?t=82755

Looking over those photos and reading the thread sure does make you realise how lucky you've got it sometimes eh?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

wow
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Particularly when you consider there are people who would consider North Koreans lucky
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
lucky indeed.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6686|San Francisco
Those are amazing photos.  Almost exactly as I pictured 1984.  Only to be met with extreme culture clash here, though...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

TrollmeaT wrote:

lucky indeed.
life being a commie
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
buttersIRL
+17|6590
Wait let me get this,

1.  You get 2 slaves when you get thare, to drive you around and be a guide ! Excellent, in the US you just get mugged.
2. FREE HERB !
3. The guy taking a piss was probably just some drunk, who hasn't seen someone taking a piss or worse in the street.
4. No wonder they need nuclear power if they have no oil and are using fucking Cows.

Overall sounds like a nice place to me ,I would love to visit

Last edited by buttersIRL (2006-06-16 03:51:54)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6750|Vienna, Austria
Looks sad... but well, every commie place is like that somehow...
herrr_smity
+156|6620|space command ur anus
what a shit hole
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6667|Moscow, Russia
The most impressive pics are of that Hotel. It's like the Citadel of City 17,  but a lot more scary.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6703
*waits for citizenones comment on this*

nah after what she showed me, fuck north korea, ive seen some exrely fucked up shit from that country......

when are we going to invade them already?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6686|San Francisco
The North Koreans are as xenophobic about us as we are about the way communist life manifests itself, especially in corruption-ridden society.  NK using a different political theory to run their country and using the proper methods to conduct such theory (no individuality, fairly repressed culture) are by no means grounds to "invade them."  Saying so is just recreating America's Imperialist Manifest Destiny all over again, sparked with an unhealthy dose of McCarthyism (and any dose of McCarthyism is extremely unhealthy).

It's just a culture clash.
Erkut.hv
+124|6727|California

Marconius wrote:

The North Koreans are as xenophobic about us as we are about the way communist life manifests itself, especially in corruption-ridden society.  NK using a different political theory to run their country and using the proper methods to conduct such theory (no individuality, fairly repressed culture) are by no means grounds to "invade them."  Saying so is just recreating America's Imperialist Manifest Destiny all over again, sparked with an unhealthy dose of McCarthyism (and any dose of McCarthyism is extremely unhealthy).

It's just a culture clash.
I was just thinking.... "Where is Marconius to defend the commies?"

Somehow my spidey senses saw this one coming.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6645|51st State
That makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.................... makes me realise how lucky we are, they have no idea whats going on in the world
herrr_smity
jamiecracker
+17|6740|Wollongong,Australia
looks like a lovely plave to visit..i wonder what the nightlife is like...do you reckon they have strip clubs???
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6641|South Korea.
First off, you are all total n00bs, none of you know shit about North Korea, so please, read Wiki. Secondly, whoever pm'd me about "contributing" to the thread, I really don't see why just because I lived in South Korea, I have something to say... Every forum I go to people ask me "what's your view  on North Korea" Well here it is; North Korean people are not an evil, they have just been so blinded by propaganda in the last 50 years that they cant see past the hate. The North Korean government are a bunch of idiots who don't allow the people to leave the country, execute Defectors in public and even follow Defecting North Koreans across the NK- Chinese border until they are captured and killed, and China being the way they are, would happily send a North Korean immigrant back to North Korea to face there death, so you can imagine how difficult it is for a North Korean to actually see the western world. Some North Koreans have made it in the past back to America and the UK, which is great. A country that doesn't allow basic freedoms such as leaving the country will definitely be on the US intervention list, and undoubtedly be invaded within the next ten years, whether they like it or not. So wow, another bloody war for the books, and remember...North Korea has a professional army, it's not like dealing with some rowdy insurgency with rpgs, this is the real deal with big guns and artillery, so before you invade a country like that, things have to be planned. In conclusion, I don't like the North Korean government, I am probably going to visit North Korea in the future, I want liberation, but at the same time don't want my step-country or neighboring countries to loose soldiers, so all that can be done is for the UN to talk with North Korea on opening the food program, and maybe letting there people leave the country, and some sort of mailing system. And yeah, my grandpa was in the Korean war, he lost hes cousin in that war, and thinks he is in North Korea, so we have to sort of go there before he dies just so he can have some closure.

P.s: If you don't know what communism is, don't wear the fucking t-shirt....Jesus Christ. You insult me, and every one around you. N00b.

https://www.merch-bot.com/images/products/kim-cap-sleeve-communist-tee-shirt.jpg
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
China might have something to say about a US invasion, which is probably why the US is being alot more aggressive to Iran than they are to North Korea.
herrr_smity

Bubbalo wrote:

China might have something to say about a US invasion, which is probably why the US is being alot more aggressive to Iran than they are to North Korea.
or the fact that in 1993 pentagon estimated 1 million killed in the first 24 hour of a war withe North Korea
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

herrr_smity wrote:

or the fact that in 1993 pentagon estimated 1 million killed in the first 24 hour of a war withe North Korea
Those combined or North Korean?  Or US (though I have trouble believing they could kill that many US troops)?
herrr_smity

Bubbalo wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Those combined or North Korean?  Or US (though I have trouble believing they could kill that many US troops)?
I'm assuming that its north Koreans and south Koreans
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Yeah, I was gonna say...........
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Lets invade and install Bubbalo as our puppet. That'll make them miss the life they have!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554
Yeah, you're right.  Being ruled by America would be pretty shitty.  You do know the meaning of the word puppet?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Lets invade and install Bubbalo as our puppet. That'll make them miss the life they have!
i will be puppet leader that way all the commies will hate us ninjas then we create a new war against china! lol im just high
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard