maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
so what do you think abouth the level of the games so far, and which team do you think is going to win the cup?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6740|California

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/motherland.gif

thats my opinion tho, i want communist representation damnit!

Last edited by stryyker (2006-06-15 21:03:13)

Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6705|Seattle
There have been quite a few good games, as well as a few flat performances.

And I'm pretty sure Brazil will win again this year; they have a good team (pity about Ronaldo though).
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6546
Italy.
Not
Great success!
+216|6597|Chandler, AZ
It's hard to say just yet. With the exception of a few great performances, most teams look like they're struggling right now. A lot of fouls called today and there was a generous amount of yellow cards handed out. I wasn't impressed at all with England today, though there's a very good chance they just seriously underestimated Trinidad/Tobago and ended up very nearly paying for it.

I forget the exact number, but it was something around 15-17 goals so far have been scored after 75'. Right now I'd bet on Brazil but, if this pattern from the powerhouses continues then it might really be anyone's cup. A lot of the lower ranked teams really showed a lot of heart so far and I don't think they should be totally ruled out just yet.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6693|A sunburnt country
I can't wait to see how Australia goes against Brazil early Monday morning local time (1:30am)................I think our whole country will be having a sick day.

It is still freaking us all out that we made the world cup let alone playing Brazil!!!!!!!!!
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
yes, until now ingland, netherlan and brazil haven't shine and those are some the favorites, germany strugled a lot to beat polonia, but i think france has played the worst (among the big teams) they played a horrible game agains swizerland.
in the other hand, Italy,Argentina and Spain had played really good
and USA is in the Hardest group in the world cup "grupo de la muerte" i hope they can do a good match agains italy
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6758|The Hague, Netherlands

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard