stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

ehh.. i guess my derailing days are over.

/sigh
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6547
i know how to enter into the wall but i don't want to ruin it for people since heaps of people want to know how to do it
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey

JaM3z wrote:

or its a good reason for server admins to do there fucking job, join my server none of that shit happens and a admin is on 24/7
ok admins do their job... after the guy goes 50-0

hahahah
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30

King_County_Downy wrote:

Someone said to put C4 on the barrel of a tank, drive it up teh building, get out and blow teh shit out of all of them. I have yet to try this.
I am so gonna try that also.  Hope it works.  Now how about the asses on top of the hotel???
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

PFCStenzel wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Someone said to put C4 on the barrel of a tank, drive it up teh building, get out and blow teh shit out of all of them. I have yet to try this.
I am so gonna try that also.  Hope it works.  Now how about the asses on top of the hotel???
artillery!
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

stryyker wrote:

/sigh
well once you get expert there's nowehere else to go really.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

oberst_enzian wrote:

stryyker wrote:

/sigh
well once you get expert there's nowehere else to go really.
there is legendary...

/prepares for next battle
??
+32|6600
everytime i play karkand i get owned lol
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30

stryyker wrote:

PFCStenzel wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

artillery!
But if I am not the commander, I guess I will just have to snipe them I guess until they find a way to stop it or put a ladder on the stupid place.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
the other fun way to do it is with a sraw
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

eagles1106 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7387 … 4561ba.png

like this
lol theres one inside the barrel itself, lol the M1A1 C4 BLASTER!
Now.. if they'd only have made C4 destructible..

my invention would had great use lol..
that C4 in the barrel was the first one i threw.. i was like.. WTF?!

it looked funny as hell from the in-tank view ^_^

and stryyker.. i still love your derailing attempts.. i still need my veteran derail :'(
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6630|The Netherlands

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Yea, everyone who doesn't play Karkand is pretty much free from this problem. This is another reason why people need to stop playing Karkand.
hehe lol
ResDog1
+51|6766|Netherlands
Well my opinion is to let every body know how to do this, so all the noobs get in Hotel and kill each other.

Id you search the BF2S forums you can find out how, or just PM me and i'll tell you. It is just too simple since 1.3...

Hint... Vehicle drop!?!

Now if you all get into HOTEL, i'll cap the MEC homebase and take the armour sightseeing.
Hurlin
+5|6776|Australia
ooh yeh thats a good idea .... if you do a search thru the differant BF2 forums you'll find a vid made by DaSilva showing how too do this ....... I need my gold explosive badge so the more tards in there the better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard