[Crille_Pille][TC]
+-1|6509|Malmo, Sweden
i get so furios when i get killed like 5 times in a row around hotel... and at the end of the round you see one guy having like 40 kills 0 deaths in one round...
1. how do you do that shit?
2. why do you do it?
3. why dont EA or Dice do something to prevent it?

it fuckin suck.. im gonna stop playing Karkand... or can you do it anywhere? if thats the case im gonna quit playing period..
djhspawn
+8|6607|Lakeside, Ca
I agree. I think 20 other threads have agreed as well.
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Yea, everyone who doesn't play Karkand is pretty much free from this problem. This is another reason why people need to stop playing Karkand.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
or its a good reason for server admins to do there fucking job, join my server none of that shit happens and a admin is on 24/7
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6614|Behind you with my knife
2 things:

1: its a simple meathod that i will not disclose

2: search
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Someone said to put C4 on the barrel of a tank, drive it up teh building, get out and blow teh shit out of all of them. I have yet to try this.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Lords Faith
+-5|6594
stop whinning you baby
[Crille_Pille][TC]
+-1|6509|Malmo, Sweden
i heard something about it.. that if the commander planted a car on hotel, you could use that to get into the walls... soooo lame!!
thats BS!!! how can anyone find that funny..?

some people playing this game really are retards!!
Hurlin
+5|6746|Australia

King_County_Downy wrote:

Someone said to put C4 on the barrel of a tank, drive it up teh building, get out and blow teh shit out of all of them. I have yet to try this.
Load up tip of tank barrel with C4 poke barrel into the interior of the building ... jump out and click booom.

That's if you can get a tank off the tank whores or not have it stolen as you try too detonate.

See it all the time on my favourite map 40+ kills 0 deaths ..... is annoying, try the C4 trick or go too another server/map until EA releases the fix too 1.30 or a better game comes out .....

Personally Im taking a break until a fix is released ...... too much frustartion with this buggy patch.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Step 1: Take screenshots

Step 2: Report to BFROE

Step 3: Watch them get wiped in a few months (EA is slow give them time)
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

King_County_Downy wrote:

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7387/bf2200606151444561ba.png

like this

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-15 18:48:46)

JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6741|Canada, Ont
Don't play Karkand Then?

LoL, or is that the only map you know how to play
spawnofthemist
Banned

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Don't play Karkand Then?

LoL, or is that the only map you know how to play
it would seem the latter is the case
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6691|California

i have out-of-wall hacks, i call them "walking"
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6498|northern virginia, US
its never happened to me before
spawnofthemist
Banned

stryyker wrote:

i have out-of-wall hacks, i call them "walking"
nice derailing attempt there stryyker..

i believe you're losing your touch though..

*awaits his due correction (preferrably minus erection)*
buttered noodle
+16|6616|ohio

King_County_Downy wrote:

nice idea there, ill have to try that
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6693|Indianapolis, IN
I play karkand all the time, just look at my stats, yet I have never had problems with that.  I always avoid the Hotel.  When I am USMC I will either be raping the hotel with a tank or taking a humvee to the back to cap those bases.  Once the hotel is the last base then the round is pratically over and it dosent really matter because the focal point of the battle has moved away from the hotel.
Spartanops21
+10|6587|U.S.A, NY
its not a hack. the most ignorant think its a hack. its a glitch due to a new feature in patch 1.3. i will not say the methods due to the number of smacktards that will read my posts and start running into a karkand server
Defiance
+438|6642

It's not a new glitch, but an alternate method of doing it has been brought by 1.3.

When I tried it (not in an actual server, just playing around with clanmates) it was much easier then the old method.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6798|Australia

Spartanops21 wrote:

its not a hack. the most ignorant think its a hack. its a glitch due to a new feature in patch 1.3. i will not say the methods due to the number of smacktards that will read my posts and start running into a karkand server
not everyone is understanding, or know what the differance is.
a hack is cheating, glitching is also classed as cheating, but both are different methods of cheating.
Be nice and correct them
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

I'll give you a hint as to how you get in:

"Watch out here I come (come come come)"
k9transfer
+22|6628
Its an easy fix if you have good admins, permanent ban, ; )

Come into TEC server and try to glitch into hotel, we are admin'd 24/7 and always on the lookout for glitchers. First time caught results in a permanent ban, no questions asked.  Rarely do you catch em in our 24/7 server, i think the word is out....
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I'll give you a hint as to how you get in:

"Watch out here I come (come come come)"
if that's a DoA reference, apparently they fixed that method with 1.3, and there is now a different method, using something someone n this thread has already mentioned - so its easy to spot when people are colluding to do it.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-06-15 19:32:52)

eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.

spawnofthemist wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7387 … 4561ba.png

like this
lol theres one inside the barrel itself, lol the M1A1 C4 BLASTER!

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-15 19:34:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard