Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

I have always dreamed about a 32 vs 32 CW <3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Entertayner
+826|6602

Ben>You wrote:

seems mostly only brits and us players are willin to have a go, maybe we could go 32v32 brits vs americans, and if countries are left out go to the country closest to them? (ie Mexicans to the US team, Norwegians to the UK, ect.)
sounds like a good idea, if not enough countries enter would you like to have a US vs GB?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

I gues the Scandinavian Countries could go together if needed...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mattajohnstone
+15|6819
ill play for uk
=P=Viper
+5|6628
have you ever heard of the bf2 world tournament?

i think its happened 2 times already.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6614|England
Im in for the Uk!
Entertayner
+826|6602

=P=Viper wrote:

have you ever heard of the bf2 world tournament?

i think its happened 2 times already.
meh... but this is special  
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6614
America: Okay Mexico, if you win, you can stay. If we win, you all gotta become citizens.

Mexico: Okay, okay, cool.

America: Iran, if we win, we get free oil for the next 1000 years. If you win, you can go on with your uraniam enrichment, but you can't shoot at us.

Iran: Welll, okay, sounds good.

America: England, if we win, you all have to go to the dentist. If you win, you can keep your bad teeth.

England: Bloody hell, mighty fine deal. Do we still get to drink tea and eat crumpets?

America: Yes yes, whatever you want.

America: Russia, if we win, we get free vodka for the next 100 years. If you win..you get nothing.

America: China, if we win, you'll probobly call your korea buddies and have then bomb the hell out of us, so you arent invited to the Bf2 world cup.

China: Do we still get the free food at the after party?

America: Sure.

EA and Dice representitives: Whoa whoa hey! Aren't we invited to this? I mean, we DID have something to do with making and publishing the game.

America: Uhhhh, lemme see... *All country representitives whisper to eachother for a few seconds*

America: Well, uhh, heres a better idea. We'll all go to a private shooting range out in the desert and you guys can check the targets for us, how's that sound?

NOTE: This is not in any way racist. I'm just poking fun at the idea of the whole world playing Bf2 together.
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6788|Cardiff, Wales
Im up for this [WAL} ftw!

Give me the time and place and i'll try to show up
adv3rsary
+28|6747
a world cup canada may actually have a chance in
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6742
i would command for the UK team, i pretty much own at it, never lost a game i commanded i think, and thats at least 200+ games
elite
+89|6745|Sheffield, England
i think the highest ranked players of every country should be on their own team.. no low ranked noobs
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6599

elite wrote:

i think the highest ranked players of every country should be on their own team.. no low ranked noobs
Sorry but, a high rank means nothing about the quality a player got. There are Gunnery Sergeants on BF2 who are better than most Generals. The really good players just don't play on public servers very often, they rather practice and only play in leagues or in tournaments.

Last edited by fierce (2006-06-20 09:35:35)

elite
+89|6745|Sheffield, England

fierce wrote:

elite wrote:

Sorry but, a high rank means nothing about the quality a player got. There are Gunnery Sergeants on BF2 who are better than most Generals. The really good players just don't play on public servers very often, they rather practice and only play in leagues or in tournaments.
i cant agree with you, i play all the time and anyone below 2nd lnt fucking sucks, and dont say they dont cos they bloody well do!
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6617
Thaty Would Be Good
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6599

elite wrote:

fierce wrote:

elite wrote:

i cant agree with you, i play all the time and anyone below 2nd lnt fucking sucks, and dont say they dont cos they bloody well do!
Then go to the startsite of BF2s and search for players with "codeseven". These guys won the world title in BF2 this year and noone of them is ranked very high. And i can show you dozen of other examples...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6603|England
im in but what map and when? and if its us v uk then one of would most likley have to be iraq....shambone!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6590|The real world
Would be fuckin cool, LETS GO NETHERLANDS!
kn0ckahh
+98|6770|netherlands, sweet lake city
if there where prices to win i could get 32 dutch players easily
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6617
lets do it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard