R0lyP0ly
+161|6669|USA
What do a  farmer and a whore have in common??

THey both make a living raising cocks !

C:/Win
Nintendogamer
+72|6602|Chelmsford, UK

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

on the first day God created the world and rested     and the second day he created man and rested    on the third day he created woman and since then neith God nor man has rested
did you get that out of Nuts Magazine?

How do you make a hormone?

Stand on her foot

Say it out loud if you don't get it first time.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6524|Behind You

Cold Fussion wrote:

J3ST3R wrote:

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
He doesn't know he's black
Ban this racist faggot.
I'm sorry this is fucking hilarious.
A) The title is best worst jokes, there are bound to be some racist ones in it.
B) So you want them banned for discriminating and you call them a faggot which is a derogatory term for gays?  You sir are a jackass.
C) You got offended by THAT?!  After all the dead baby jokes, rapist jokes, and child molestation jokes THATS what pisses you off?  Ridiculous.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6524|Behind You

SkoobyDu wrote:

A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

The father is first up – he’s carrying a bag which he opens and out trot a herd of geese. There’s about 15 geese in all and they’re fucking hungry let me tell you, oh yes. By now, obviously, the father is lying down on the floor gritting his teeth with his toes pointed – he’s also shuddering slightly. The geese are hopping over his face and naturally he is aroused by their sopping wet love boxes as they gently caress and feather his nose.

“Fuck box, fuck box, fuck box”, he whispers as he builds a steady pumping rhythm with his right hand. In his left hand he’s got some hair gel or something, I don’t know, doesn’t matter really.

He stands up and the geese flock around his privates like ducks flock around a child with bread. Only they’re not ducks – THEY’RE GEESE! And it’s not bread – it’s hot jets of salty wank juice ejaculating from his coughing knackers.

As you can imagine, the geese readily lap up the fluid – there’s plenty to go around.

Some of them are doing a cum swap.

At this point the mother enters and gets off with a few of the geese. She’s pretty laid back about it really. She spreads her legs and, on closer inspection, reveals a colony of whelks, barnacles and clams living around her bollocks. The geese peck at these but shellfish are pretty tough – tough enough to withstand a moderates goose attack anyway.

By now the agent is starting to get tired of geese but he needn’t worry - the father promptly slaughters all of them by cutting their necks.

He hangs them up on a rack and the children play naked in the blood as it showers down on them. Some of the geese, in their death throes, cough up the still-hot love juice that they lapped up only a few minutes ago.

The mother is going fucking mad with a chainsaw on the geese. There’s flesh, guts, beaks, feathers, shit and geese ankles flying everywhere. By now the daughter is completely pregnant from the hard trousering she’s just had administered from her brother. The wicked thing.

The show was going perfectly – a real rip-roarer. That was until it was the dog’s turn. For some reason the dog just got scared and wouldn’t move. It just sat there – weeping into its mittens.

Luckily the father acted quickly and took on the dog’s part as if it was his own.

He squatted down on the floor, put his hands between his legs and dragged himself across the stage wiping his itchy arse as he went. Marvellous!

It was the end of the show.

The family stood in a line and took a bow.

“But what was the encore?” I hear you ask.

Well, the daughter came back on and started singing ‘Tomorrow’, from the musical Annie.

The father shot the stupid fucking bitch right in the face.

“You know I hate that shitting song you total fuck”, he giggled.

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"
I cannot fucking believe some one posted an Aristocrats joke.  You lose.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
How many Jews does it take to screw in a light bulb!

1, One to screw in the light bulb
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6711|NJ
What the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman??

You can unscrew the light bulb...
Roomaster
+15|6676
two sausages in a frying pan.
one says, "blimey its hot in here", the other one says "blimey a talking sausage"
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6510|Sydney, Australia
If you don't understand this, then you need to go back to school

"What's the integral of 1/cabin?"
"A log cabin."
"No, a houseboat - you forgot to add the c!"

If you still don't get it, PM me and I'll be happy to give you a quick run down of calculus and logarithms.
voodoodolphins
+92|6718
Im going to give you a joke that is funny in danish but when translated it is...ehhhm I will let you be the judge of that...

Q:Why does a Ice cube not have any legs?

A: Because it is watermade (I made that word up)

BHAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Ask if you want to know why it is funny in danish.

Voodoodolphins
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6644|Gold Coast, Australia
why do you wrap tape around a hamsters stomach?

so it doesnt burst when u fuck it
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6713

snoogy_beef wrote:

so it doesnt burst when u fuck it
That's not a joke, it's just...random.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6502|Melbourne

snoogy_beef wrote:

so it doesn't burst when u fuck it
yes, and just to clarify, Australians don't have sexual relations with hamsters
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6597|SE London

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Cold Fussion wrote:

J3ST3R wrote:

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
He doesn't know he's black
Ban this racist faggot.
I'm sorry this is fucking hilarious.
A) The title is best worst jokes, there are bound to be some racist ones in it.
B) So you want them banned for discriminating and you call them a faggot which is a derogatory term for gays?  You sir are a jackass.
C) You got offended by THAT?!  After all the dead baby jokes, rapist jokes, and child molestation jokes THATS what pisses you off?  Ridiculous.
If he got offended by that, this should piss him off too.

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

Because he's black.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6567|Scotland
Rofl
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6548|Columbus, OH
ive got a pretty harsh jewish joke.  donno if its been covered yet.

"how many jews can you fit in a car?

2 in the front, 3 in the back, and about 6 million in the ash-tray"
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6644|Gold Coast, Australia
eh this is kinda lame lol but anyway

a bear walks into a bar, and decides to recollect on his life time....he begins talking to the barman, where outta no where he just stops...... a few minutes later he starts talking again...the barman asks the bear...why the big pause?
he replies

because im a bear
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6662
Someone stickied this.... nice.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6713

JOJOBA wrote:

ive got a pretty harsh jewish joke.  donno if its been covered yet.

"how many jews can you fit in a car?

2 in the front, 3 in the back, and about 6 million in the ash-tray"
That's terribly racist, but at the same time, funny.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada
your mama so FAT she dont take PICTURES... she take POSTERS !!!
13rin
+977|6494
2 guy walk into a bar....

Thats it.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
J3ST3R
+59|6529|Vancouver, Canada
Fly like a butterfly sting like a bee had sex with your mom and now it hurts to pee
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6574|AK101 Factory
What's blue and fucks old people?

pneumonia.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6399|San Jose CA.
Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?
A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

Q. What's a mixed feeling?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.

Q What's the height of conceit?
A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.

Q. What's the definition of macho?
A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.

Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball?
A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball

Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex?
A. They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick!

Q.Why is divorce so expensive? !
A. Because it's worth it!

Q. What is a Yankee?
A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common?
A. They both like a tight seal.

Q. What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common?
A. Their balls are just for decoration.

Q.What is the difference between "ooooooh"and "aaaaaaah"?
A. About three inches.

Q. Why do Gay men wear ribbed condoms?
A. For traction in the mud.

Q: What's the difference between purple and pink?
A. The grip.

Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
A. It's not hard.

Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
A: Kick his sister in the jaw.

Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?
A: 45 pounds.

Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
A: 45 minutes.

Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.

Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?
A. The swallow.

Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?
A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.

Q. Why do women rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?
A . They don't have balls to scratch!

Q. What do you call it when someone farts in a gay bar?
A. A love call.

Q. How do you give a blind queer a thrill?
A. Leave the plunger in the toilet.

Q. How do lesbians handle their liquor?
A. By the ears. (Lick her)

Q. What do tight pants and a cheap motel have in common?
A. No ball room

Q. What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?
A. Doughnuts.

Q. What do you get when you put 50 lesbians and 50 politicians in a room
together?
A. 100 people who don't do dick.

Q. What's the last thing Tickle Me Elmo receives before he leaves the
factory?
A. Two test tickles

Q. Why did God create alcohol?
A. So ugly people would have a chance to have sex.

Q. What's the speed limit of sex?
A. 68 because at 69 you have to turn around.

Q. What's the ultimate rejection?
A. When you're masturbating and your hand falls asleep.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6399|San Jose CA.
True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.
"The moral of this story is:"
"Always keep your condoms in your car."
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6634|Manitowoc, WI

MDFSpacePhantom wrote:

True story, I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.
"The moral of this story is:"
"Always keep your condoms in your car."
Haha, I kind of saw where that was going but I thought that you would have gone right upstairs.  I was about to shout out PWNED!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard