~dogpile87~
+6|6576
we all know of at least a few vehicle whores who seem like they don't remeber what the ground looks like other than the path from the spawn point to the nearest tank or jet.  but why do these players get such a bad rap?  this is an online game and it's not like it's a perfect world where everyone gets a turn so bf2 has turned into an environment where whores make the game what it is.  i was just wondering what other people's opinions are on the subject.  (and if you are thinking i'm one of these "whores" i'm not as only 27% of my kills come from some kind of vehicle.)
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

I don't hate anyone that wants to spend all their time in armor or vehicles.  If that is what you want to do then go for it.  I get called an armor wh0re all the time.  It doesn't bother me one iota.  This game is all about fun so play it how you want to.  I am not sure what my k/d ratio is for armor(or any vehicle for that matter) but I know I enjoy being in a tank and what not.  I am here to have fun, not impress someone else by playing how they want me to play.  I always say,"Send me 50 dollars and I will play how you want me to play."
bubbass
humble
+61|6574

killer21 wrote:

I always say,"Send me 50 dollars and I will play how you want me to play."
Rofl, +1.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6829|St. Louis, MO

killer21 wrote:

I don't hate anyone that wants to spend all their time in armor or vehicles.  If that is what you want to do then go for it.  I get called an armor wh0re all the time.  It doesn't bother me one iota.  This game is all about fun so play it how you want to.  I am not sure what my k/d ratio is for armor(or any vehicle for that matter) but I know I enjoy being in a tank and what not.  I am here to have fun, not impress someone else by playing how they want me to play.  I always say,"Send me 50 dollars and I will play how you want me to play."
Well said.79% of my kills are in vehicles and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks.I didn't buy this game for the infantry fighting.My aim sucks quite frankly and I'm too lazy and don't have time to practice at pointing and clicking better.
Annhilation
+5|6588
ERC. or what ever his name is has 98% of his kill are in a veichle that is a true whore.

Last edited by Annhilation (2006-06-14 00:21:38)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6627|Gold coast, Aus.
I don't hate them. I hate armour whores if tehy sit RIGHT ON THE SPAWN POINT and you have no chance of getting away.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6541|Forest Lake, Australia
I don't hate armour whores.  I hate guys that TK you for the armour.  Without a sorry or anything...So you know it's intentional.  SPAM are the main culprits...ARK are a close second...
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6690|Seattle
Well, if you don't like the vehicles, you should really be playing CSS.

Edit: to the person who gave me -1, I will under no circumstances play with your balls...

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-06-14 01:03:50)

{USI}_Zombie
+11|6779
I don't mind them either, I use vehicles when the time is right.  There is always going to be something about th7e game and other players people are not going to like.  Since I opened the door, mine are:  I guess I am a commander whore if any kind of whore, over 200 hours, and for what I don't like, aside from idiot tkers are snipers, my teammates on ventrilo hear me say f*cking sniper about 5 times a game.  That's just me, others don't mind snipers.  Everyone has something they don't like and something they do
Slickfish
+24|6629
I dont mind people who use vehicles whenever they can, I don't like people who TK for them or push you out the way to get them.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658
I hate whores, but my defenition of one is different to what most of you think. By most standards, I would be a real aviator whore.

I consider a whore (in BF2) to be someone who will do anything he can to get a vehicle, will not do anything BUT get that vehicle, and isn't even good at it.

It takes skill to get 40-1 in any vehicle, and that earns my respect.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-fe.lep-
+8|6708

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Well said.79% of my kills are in vehicles and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks.I didn't buy this game for the infantry fighting.My aim sucks quite frankly and I'm too lazy and don't have time to practice at pointing and clicking better.
And thats exactly why we dislike you moron's, No skill and no drive to attain skill. Why not just piss of and be commander, Then u can arti all day with no risk to yourselves, I can fly, pilot and drive everything in this game not to mention play ground forces and seeing n00b tankwhores running about a map killing a n00b team because they are too dumb to organise an anti-tank section get's right on my tits. Try joining a clan an playing war's, See how your n00b skill's measure up, You tank wouldn't get out of the base after attempt one.

Bet you really liked when you could drop 6 claymores at a time too......
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6692
...................................................................... i have no Karma.....................
doneyone
+30|6561|Holland Hardcore
Guys like YoBabysDaddy fuck up the game
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6603|Cheshire. UK
Just a thought on Veh whores........if you TK for a Veh and someone else gets in does that make you a Veh pimp????   
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6585|England

joker3327 wrote:

Just a thought on Veh whores........if you TK for a Veh and someone else gets in does that make you a Veh pimp????   
rofflecopter +1
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6600|Las Vegas, NV USA
Ugh... why do people get bent out of shape over any single thing put into the game?  Armor was put into the game for a reason, so there should be people using it.

Honestly, players should complain about legitimate gripes like.... intentional teamkilling or grossly uneven teams...

PFFT!!!

-fe.lep- wrote:

.... Bet you really liked when you could drop 6 claymores at a time too......
Why yes!  Yes I did!

It was fun while it lasted, but we can still drop two, so I'm just as happy! 
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6829|St. Louis, MO

-fe.lep- wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

And thats exactly why we dislike you moron's, No skill and no drive to attain skill. Why not just piss of and be commander, Then u can arti all day with no risk to yourselves, I can fly, pilot and drive everything in this game not to mention play ground forces and seeing n00b tankwhores running about a map killing a n00b team because they are too dumb to organise an anti-tank section get's right on my tits. Try joining a clan an playing war's, See how your n00b skill's measure up, You tank wouldn't get out of the base after attempt one.

Bet you really liked when you could drop 6 claymores at a time too......
Pointing and clicking at pixels,wow what mad skills you have.I'm more than happy to piss off little dorks like you.If you don't like vehicles play something else.Loosen up and get a life yourself moron.
pohoudini
+1|6650
If you want to get your APC or whatever and drive into karkand and take out all the jeeps and other vehicles and Cap flags, you know what knockyourself out, any good anti tank guy can single handily take out an apc or whatver, BUT>>> if you take your worthless piece of armor and ooo lets say drive into karkand and dont even ATTEMPT to take a flag. INstead you sit and spawn rape like 3 spawn points , then your mom should be slapped in the face for letting you live at birth.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6736|Peoria, Illinois
There's nothing wrong with having a favorite in this game.
Toonces7
+11|6579|Iowa
I've got a problem with it if half my team is waiting on helos and jets and we lose all the points on the map when they should've been fighting.  I don't mind if the same person or people are in the helo and tank all map if they're owning.  If you sux0rs, practice offline....  I don't know how many times people have used the excuse "uhh sorry, i'm still configuring my joystick"  when they jihad me into a tree or ground in the helo.  If you suck at something, don't do it.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6564|The real world
Im a whore myself, and im proud of it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51
Can we use ''Vehicle Expert'' Cuz then some1 which is allways playing Infantry, is an Infantry expert, not a whore, and someone who allways plays assault is an ''assault expert'' not an ''assault whore''.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6535|Belgium

bubbass wrote:

killer21 wrote:

I always say,"Send me 50 dollars and I will play how you want me to play."
Rofl, +1.
Agreed
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6538|Denmizzark!!
I have 51% of my kills in vehicles so I have no problem with so-called vehicle-whores..  Tk`ing and noob commanders piss me of alot more...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard