superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

We got a two stripped commander on Daging (64) named Jonnyboy77.  I am basically screaming at him to send over a UAV on the refinery so that we could weed out the hidden squads that would take back the base as soon as we would recapped.  I say please, I rationalize with him, I threaten him...nada!  All he kept doing is setting the UAV to the center of the board.  Finally, I check the map to see where this idiot is...HE'S DOING BOMBING RUNS IN A JET!!!  He was UAVing the center because that is where he was trying to bomb...and he's got all of 12 minutes in a plane to date:)

To me, jonnyboy77 is the very definition...the epitome of noob.  He is my candidate for "King Noob"  Do we have any other candidates out there??

Last edited by superfly_cox (2005-10-20 09:13:08)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6798|Barrington, RI
I forgot his name but I was playing Karkand 64 player as MEC engineer class, and just for the hell of it I dropped all of my AT mines in the little shed near the ramp at the main MEC base. Now this assualt class comes over and goes into the shed, sees the mines, pauses for a second and then starts blasting away at them with his AK-101, well obviously nothing happened so the idiot switches to his grenade launcher and blasts the pile of mines point -blank with a GP-30 round blowing us both away.  seriously instead of King Noob why not have BF2 Darwin Awards? you know for the people that do really really stupid things?  I submit this guy as my candidate. again i forgot his name.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-20 10:41:57)

wensleydale8
+81|6771|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
i think a good entry for king noob would be commandor20 today he was our commander and he was destroy our UVA and arty he was a complete noob.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6779
I had a problem with a commander not dropping supplies on my APC and I went back and TK'd him and was kicked and banned...
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6843|Missoula, MT

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

I had a problem with a commander not dropping supplies on my APC and I went back and TK'd him and was kicked and banned...
So which one are you nominating? 
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6849

CMDR_Dave wrote:

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

So which one are you nominating? 
Good one Dave.  More cow bell for you.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I'm King Newb, looking at the screen it said something about commander, I'm like cool, I wanna try.....Where's "Page UP" button at...
pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
I hate it when commanders decide to be pilots - instead of being a mediocre pilot, they become a crappy pilot and crappy commander.  UAV ---What does that do???
SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6766|Sumter, South Carolina
Unfortunately as a commander you also see noobs.

Like today, i was playing on Karkand, and Im spotting and UAVing and scanning like crazy, showing my squads EXACTLY what the enemy is doing, giving them orders to take points that we can walk thru easily.. I mean, we could have destroyed the other team because they all seemed to be the kind of karkand players that hang at the front spawn.. you know the first mec spawn you come across as USMC when the game starts..
well, all the mec players were hanging there cuz all they wanted to do was noob toob.. so I am just artying the living hell out of them.  and Im telling my squads to go in the back and take those spawns, becuase there were all of one or two mec's back there hangin around prolly padding anyway.

So im like YELLING at these guys, giving them orders, lol.. screaming in the head set.. and absolutely none of my 4 squads will do shit.. they're just all fucking off...
OMG.. so we loose like 100-0

I get like 30 commander points in that round on the count of their dumb asses.. which pisses me off becuase, im just now starting to play commander.. even though I know how, becuase I was always so engrossed in my medic play.  commander is the last badge I need now, so I am trying to get it.  but *KING NOOBS* like these really make it hard!

Shady
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
tinelman I think his name was,  Scored well but bunny hopped thrrough every game non stop. he was on my team and even in rear spawns it was hop hop hop, i wanted to TK him I have never tk'd anyone intentionally but man i thought of it.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
Today on wake there was a lance corporal that got -50 score and -75 score and was finally kicked and banned.  My nomination goes to this guy.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
ill give you the king faggot award for being the 34764573th person to say the trite word "noob"

get you a dictionary and try to have an original thought
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
Tinalmen Sp ? This guy litaraly Bunny Hopped the Entire game. he was on my team. Even when in rear spawns hop hop hop, made me want to puke. He did it for the 7 games i was in server I bet he bunny hops to work ( or the Asylum )
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6783|Texas

chitlin wrote:

ill give you the king faggot award for being the 34764573th person to say the trite word "noob"

get you a dictionary and try to have an original thought
A-fucking-men
pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
I got on a server any NOBODy wanted to be commander, the enemy was taking flag after flag with the Cobra, so I become commander and play a few rounds- we get some more players - and start taking some flags.  All of a sudden my UAV and sat trailer are out.  I look at the area and dont see any enemy - I drop some supply crates to repair the trailer - and once again they are destroyed, but nobody is in the area.  So I get tired of this and I zoom in on the trialer and drop supplies on it.  I see this guy on my own team run up and destroy tghe crate adn then destroy the trailer.  I yell at him to stop it - he does it again.   He takes out my artillery - he is then killed by enemy spec ops in the process of taking out the trailer again.  He caught on after that.
RadeonII
+1|6777
I take screenshots of so i dont forget the names of these MORONS. i have a ton of screenshots too  lol
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6763|Gilbert, Arizona
i am not sure exactly what the total a**hole's name was...close to "NoClan Megamania" or something similar.

i am the Commander on the MEC team for the whole round (Karkand), only got one (i am sure) mutiny which failed, and got 35 Commander points.

now, i am most positive i would have gotten the whole 40 for the Basic, but the aforementioned retard kept TK'ing me; possibly a grand total of 8 times. i swear his only purpose, his only suffice, was to knife my ass into oblivion, no matter where i hid to fulfill my Commanding duties to my team. and, i was really making sure enemy advancement was thwarted as much as possible, even though they took most of the bases on the left side, and insisted on swimming across the derelict bridge from all of my artillery rapings, i made a very decent stand with my team.

but all because of him....

my nomination goes to him, wherever his bumbling, idiotic self may unceasingly roam.

and that's a good idea Radeon. i should adopt that principle as well.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

pfcilng wrote:

I got on a server any NOBODy wanted to be commander, the enemy was taking flag after flag with the Cobra, so I become commander and play a few rounds- we get some more players - and start taking some flags.  All of a sudden my UAV and sat trailer are out.  I look at the area and dont see any enemy - I drop some supply crates to repair the trailer - and once again they are destroyed, but nobody is in the area.  So I get tired of this and I zoom in on the trialer and drop supplies on it.  I see this guy on my own team run up and destroy tghe crate adn then destroy the trailer.  I yell at him to stop it - he does it again.   He takes out my artillery - he is then killed by enemy spec ops in the process of taking out the trailer again.  He caught on after that.
lol, that gets my vote for king noob:)
ViperGTS19801
+0|6769|Philadelphia Suburbs, PA
Mine goes to an enemy sniper on Operation Clean Sweep, not twenty minutes ago.  I was on the USMC Team as a sniper and climbed up the big hill on the right side of the MEC Airstrip.  A sniper was prone just off the top of the hill, spotting for his team, right after the USMC took it over.

I walked up behind him.  He turned around and saw me.

Then turned back to spot for his team some more.

He ate steel from me knife, hehe.  King Noob.
senor_fulff
+25|6761|Yorkshire, UK.
how about this one for nomination....

playoing as a sniper (M24 only) and killed the same guy maybe half a dozen times in about 5 mins with sniping shots. he changes team to my team and proceeds to follow me round and kept tk'ing me saying i was a grenade whore!!! now, call me daft but an M24 is a sniper rifle not the previously mentioned "noob tube" grenade launcher, isn't it??

Funny thing was he got kicked and banned for excessive TK'ing.

he was a master sgt or something like that so he should know better....
ViperGTS19801
+0|6769|Philadelphia Suburbs, PA
People who switch teams specifically to TK you is one of the most annoying damned things...
Nufuhsus
+0|6844|Atlanta (Metro) USA

pfcilng wrote:

I hate it when commanders decide to be pilots - instead of being a mediocre pilot, they become a crappy pilot and crappy commander.
Well think of it as two for one
Nufuhsus
+0|6844|Atlanta (Metro) USA

ViperGTS19801 wrote:

People who switch teams specifically to TK you is one of the most annoying damned things...
Has anyone (server admins specifically) noticed that TKing can be combated by turning the '1' to a '0' on the TK switch??
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6783

Nufuhsus wrote:

ViperGTS19801 wrote:

Has anyone (server admins specifically) noticed that TKing can be combated by turning the '1' to a '0' on the TK switch??
that's great for an unranked server
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6773|Mechanicsville, VA
Preludes4ws has to be the biggest noob I've ever seen in my gaming existence.  It's happened the past 2-3 days, I seriously think he sits there and scans through servers looking for my name just to come in and be the biggest noob ever.  He will sit in the heli. everytime, and just hover like 10 feet off the ground so no one can fly it, it esp. pisses me off since i luv raping people with the cobra.  Until a nice little plane or someone comes around and shoots him down... or he'll fly around by himself in the cobra last about 20 seconds and crash dead into the ground.  I think this kid should be nominated for King Noob, he has to possibly be the dumbass person I've ever seen on the face of the earth. 

P.S. I have a recommendation for EA, As you can gain rank from getting kills, you should lose rank from getting too many TK's in a certain period of time.  That way it would cut down on the people who tk for vehicles and than use them USELESSLY like PRELUDES4WS.. F"N NOOB.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard