coco
medic whore
+60|6554|california
pick one
i picked the ''lag'' one
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
I don't get much lag, but this constant crashing and freezing up is getting really annoying.  I used to play about 20-30 hours per week...now I barely even play 10.  It's just a pain in the ass crashing to desktop or having the game lock up completely.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
because ONLY in SF:

-I can't play one whole round without getting disconnected
-There's a brand-new SF only sound bug that makes the sound crackle loudly
-Continous packet loss and lag
-ATV-drop bombs
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6568|laguna beach, ca
something is wrong with this poll.  first of all where is the "I'm not quitting" option.  second of all, why dont you complain to your ISP or play in servers that are on the same continent as you?
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA
If I quit tommorrow, which I am not, I'd put 1.3 as my excuse.
MorbidFetus
+76|6559|Ohio
I'll quit BF2 when Quake Wars/Age of Conan comes out.

*Why the hell are claymores up there?

Last edited by MorbidFetus (2006-06-12 22:35:45)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6837|Grapevine, TX

c0mplex1ty wrote:

something is wrong with this poll.  first of all where is the "I'm not quitting" option.  second of all, why don't you complain to your ISP or play in servers that are on the same continent as you?
QFE

Where is the option for , "I'm not quitting BF2"

**Changing the subject** I'm not playing until I replace the motherboard I blew a week ago! ARG!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-06-12 22:36:07)

shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6682|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Im not quitting Bf2 because I want to but because I don't have a choice.I got six weeks and I hope to make major before I leave for basic.
beerface702
+65|6700|las vegas
to quit over a patch is dumb. we know they will bring another out to hopefully stop the CTD's. after 1.4 no more patch will he released i read..so if its stable..cool then

MORE MAPS!..EA/DICE need to hold a map contest for mappers...alot of very good urban maps are out there. but people dont even know it. and some proper air maps also

lets keep are fingures crossed, i heard a rumour next year they will allow other maps on ranked servers. after they start dropping offcial support for the game once 2142 is in full gear
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.
My reason would be because of the 1.3 patching causing crashes and having to reload the map every 2 or so rounds of a 24/7 map cuz of the crashes.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
Quiting sucks, Ill never quit even if they make all the maps were you just free fall and die
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Uhm, everything on that list except Guns sucking and claymores...
Bucephale
+5|6656|yes, Canada
If it takes too long to get in a server, try this: go trough EA down loader PLAY NOW button, It's amazingly fast............
Deadlift
+9|6688
Not being able to have classic + ef + af maps in the mapcycle....
Well at least not without crashing the server.
r0oki3
+13|6555
No, I enjoy the game!
It's good fun... these things happen.
Welcome to online gaming.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6590
The crashing makes it horrible. I dont mind the rest
iamtheoneneo
+16|6677
we really need a new map...and no im not talking about getting ripped off by buying expansions , im saying that we need a new FREE map included in the next patch.
-fe.lep-
+8|6710

r0oki3 wrote:

No, I enjoy the game!
It's good fun... these things happen.
Welcome to online gaming.
Bullshit, I play Q4, Doom3, UT2K4, TM Sunrise and Nations, Guildwar's CS:S etc etc etc and The biggest fuckup that I have ever seem is BF2, No other game has the Issues that BF2 has after 6 patches. Jesus christ most of them didn't have a quarter of the problems the day they were released.

I own all of the BF2 series and I enjoy the game but don't try and lump other games, with competent developers, in with the bullshit involved in playing BF2.

Welcome to the real world.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6709|New York

beerface702 wrote:

to quit over a patch is dumb. we know they will bring another out to hopefully stop the CTD's. after 1.4 no more patch will he released i read..so if its stable..cool then

MORE MAPS!..EA/DICE need to hold a map contest for mappers...alot of very good urban maps are out there. but people dont even know it. and some proper air maps also

lets keep are fingures crossed, i heard a rumour next year they will allow other maps on ranked servers. after they start dropping offcial support for the game once 2142 is in full gear
So if after 1.4, there will be no more patches, then BF2 is at it end of its life cycle? Will this mean no more Booster packs? No more maps(like they ever give any for free anyways) No more anything? Did they get there money and Now there going to leave the BF2 community high and dry?

Probably.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
I have no reason to quit. My connection is fine, I get barely any lag (if there is any, its from my puny x300 128MB gpu). I get into servers as fast as before. The maps are still interesting. The guns don't suck in my opinion. 1.3 still brought out more good than bad in my opinion. AND I am a sniper, therefore I use claymores alot (for defensive purposes).

There is something wrong with your poll. YOU didn't include the option for us who still enjoy the game for what it is.
Slickfish
+24|6631
Because I can't find a decent server with good admin.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6566|Hungary
Because i will buy Quake Wars...and not 2142 and 1.3 fucked the whole game up...and i wasted money on BF2 and SF and on the Boosters...what you get for it ?
CTD'S and CRASHES...THX EA.....

QUAKE WARS FTW
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command
Wheres the option for " too many whiners like the guy who started this thread."
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Wheres the option for " too many whiners like the guy who started this thread."
Bwahahaha
Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho
-when I lag, and it appears to not letting up.  I go afk and time pad.
-Taking a long time to get in a server?  Hardly ever notice.
-If maps suck, I go to Sharqi.
-Guns can NEVER suck unless they are glocks, Steyr, anything from Britain, or a bullpup (except for the F2000 :p)
-Patch 1.3 is very annoying, however not enough to make me want to quit.
-Claymores?  I put them down too.  Why let them rape with clays and not do the same?  Thats not even a valid reason to quit a game.  "Well they were kicking my ass and I was afraid to do the same back."

:\

Its very hard to find a good server where I live.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard