Alex_Browning
+6|6538
I become very violent and very angry when i wind up with a negative KDR at the end of each round in BF2. I physically hurt myself and others, (including my own mother) when i become violent/angry. My player ID is TJ_Houshmandzedah, look it up. My scores are horrible! I have 173 more kills than deaths, and if i continually get a negative KDR at the end of each round, i will eventually have a negative KDR. I don't want that! I become violent and punch my parents and push  my grandmother down a flight of stairs. I really want to start playing BF2 again, but i haven't since december/janruary. Becauese my mother wont let me have it.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia
so?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

welcome to switchbladezz world
Dirtracer90
+8|6692
this sounds very familiar

Zaius1000?

Last edited by Dirtracer90 (2006-06-12 21:18:23)

shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6682|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
take some sedatives then
moose_rider
+30|6649|Puyallup, WA
Write about when you said I push grandparents and parents down stairs, I senced some BS. Anyone else?
Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

moose_rider wrote:

Write about when you said I push grandparents and parents down stairs, I senced some BS. Anyone else?
of course... did ytou take it seriously in the beginning, when he said the first word i sensed it..
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6656
zauis1000 reincarnated?
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

zauis1000 reincarnated?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys

Alex_Browning wrote:

...and push my grandmother down a flight of stairs.
I know i shouldent be laughing at that, but i am. Wtf is wrong with me.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DirectFire
+6|6567

Alex_Browning wrote:

I become very violent and very angry when i wind up with a negative KDR at the end of each round in BF2. I physically hurt myself and others, (including my own mother) when i become violent/angry. My player ID is TJ_Houshmandzedah, look it up. My scores are horrible! I have 173 more kills than deaths, and if i continually get a negative KDR at the end of each round, i will eventually have a negative KDR. I don't want that! I become violent and punch my parents and push  my grandmother down a flight of stairs. I really want to start playing BF2 again, but i haven't since december/janruary. Becauese my mother wont let me have it.
*AND CUE VIOLIN*

ok dude seriously it really is a game. second didnt your force a tk on me when you couldnt get into the plane i was in> hmmm  set goals that improve you as a person... for example anger management classes. a kdr doesnt make you who you are little johnny So little johnny take my advise stay in school and leave the game alone for a few weeks!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6692|Seattle
A negative ratio?  Never seen one of those before...
MrBrain
+24|6698|Finland
Just play commander for a while and get good at it, that will give you positive k/d after the round. It doesn't show at the scoreboard but the kills count and soon you'll get a positive k/d stat here at bf2s, that's what bothering you anyway...
And buy SF if you get tired of wankers bombing spawn points with jets all the time. I got sick of it and I bought SF (without actually knowing that there were no jets) and it's like heaven

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-06-12 21:33:56)

GuestHead
+2|6627
I have a hard time believing what you do is anything other than a way to get attention.  My roomate this past school year (never will be again) would yell at his computer constantly while he played games.  He'd beat his keyboard and toss his mouse around.  I really thought he was going to start crying at some points.  Maybe if these incidents were somewhat isolated it wouldn't be such a big deal....they weren't.  Literally EVERY time he would play any sort of game this would happen.  It's quite pathetic really. 

I know exactly why people do this.  They want someone to feel bad for them because of their inability to perform.  When this inability is in a video game, it becomes even more pathetic.  Why should anyone else care if you can't master a game?  It's a game.  It's designed to give you a few hours of fun in a virtual world.  If it's frustrating enough that you're damaging things, you need to stop. 

To the original poster:  Video games are supposed to be fun ways of passing time.  If you aren't having fun, stop playing.  If you're really as violent towards others as you claim to be, get help before you turn into something worse.  Your mother has the right idea.  If you can't control yourself because of this game, you can't play the game.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6740|Oslo, Norway

Rizen_Ji wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

zauis1000 reincarnated?
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6589|Brisbane Australia
pfft. What a thread LMAO. I think you should stop playing BF2 and maybe try playing "hide and go fuck yourself"
MorbidFetus
+76|6558|Ohio

Alex_Browning wrote:

Have you ever beaten your dick with a hammer?

(link withheld)
Alex_Browning
+6|6538
Tj_houshmandzedah

Look At My Stats!

I Am A Bad Player!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Rizen_Ji wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

zauis1000 reincarnated?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6653|Berra - Aus
you need many years or therapy buddy....
SiMSaM16
+48|6700|United States of America
If you get that violently angry when you lose or get a neg KDR, then you have 2 options...

1.) Get better on single player
2.) Never play BF2 again
eagles1106
+269|6591|Marlton, New Jersey.
i honestly dont think he beats people, this is too weird to be true, although in your stats it says your last battle was on 2-01
schakl
+21|6696
Get a single player game (e.g. Fear, Far Cry ...) download some cheats and play (or ehhh, walk through)
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6656

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Rizen_Ji wrote:

QUOTE PIRAMID!!! YAY!!!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6589|MANCHESTERRR

Alex_Browning wrote:

Tj_houshmandzedah

Look At My Stats!

I Am A Bad Player!
You and many others. If this is all true and not just a plea for attention then i suggest u take up another hobby. Monopoly for example! i dont think you would push ure grandmother down the stairs (Patton u sick bastard ) over a game of that.........................would u?

Last edited by PoP (2006-06-12 23:49:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard