TimMayle
+1|6630
Hi,

It would be nice, in my own opinion, if some objects were pseudo-randomly displayed on the map from a round to another.
Objects like crates, hummm crates ..and crates and many other things

It would makes the same map a bit different every round.
The object spot would be predefined for not to have "bizarre" things happening.

Whats' your opinion on this not necessary feature ?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6620|Florida
I dont really get what you mean.
LockerFish
+47|6748
Sounds cool. YOu mean have predetermined spots for them to be in? It doesn't sound like it'd be too problematic. Like trees on the hills at karkand, or big rocks or something, that would be nice.
TimMayle
+1|6630

LockerFish wrote:

Sounds cool. YOu mean have predetermined spots for them to be in? It doesn't sound like it'd be too problematic. Like trees on the hills at karkand, or big rocks or something, that would be nice.
Yes, exactly.

Sorry, I'm making my best (not enough?) to write in english
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6579|Search Whore killing fields
EI more cover?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6749|67.222.138.85
That would be very interesting with explosive barrels at differnet places every round.
TimMayle
+1|6630
Yep, why not. We can imagine a lot of things.... crashed cars (big spots), ...

I also would love to see civilians moving and running
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6607|Area 51

TimMayle wrote:

Yep, why not. We can imagine a lot of things.... crashed cars (big spots), ...

I also would love to see civilians moving and running
Would probably not me done anymore since EA wants to get rid of BF2, but even so it will need more out of your computer since there are more things it needs to progress, and to be honest my game doesnt allways run smoothly, dont want to think about even more enviroment than
eagles1106
+269|6626|Marlton, New Jersey.
Id like to see more objects you can interact with, like go to a soda machine and throw cans at people
eagles1106[Pepsi Can]Some noob
Or civillian cars parked near buildings you can hotwire and drive as transports lol<-i saw a report from Iraq where US soldiers were pinned down and they actually hotwired a car to get out safely(at least I think )
TimMayle
+1|6630
There's already a bit of interactivity with some map through the fuel tank you can destroy.
A bit more of this kind of object would be great.

I agree on the fact that adding this kind of things : civlians and more objects would slow the computer. So what about an option you can activate or not through the admin interface ?
Adogg
+5|6596
What you mean actually give the server admins choice?! That's crazy talk ... call the EA police ... to late they got him already.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard