BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6661|Canada Eh?
I tend to do it a lot. If a spec ops is in my uncap ill usually teabag 'em or if it's just one person in an area and I knocked the shit outa them I usually will take their kit empty their main weapon while teabagging them and then take my kit back and continue fighting. Or if they're medic or support ill resuplly / heal myself over their corpse. I know I'm a bitch
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere
Me? No, i'm too busy killing people to type messages....
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6666
every once in a while if i'm in a duel with someone, especially if i'm USMC i'll push Q or T or whichever one it is and say "Sorry" while stand over them

that's about it
taxi2you
+22|6645|Missouri
I love killing someone and throwing them a medic bag....you know, just in case....LOL
137twozerosniper
+57|6566|UK
i like to frag and bag to but say if they kill me then he t-bags me i spwan on my leader and bag him then taunt him i like doin that
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere

banksd1983 wrote:

every once in a while if i'm in a duel with someone, especially if i'm USMC i'll push Q or T or whichever one it is and say "Sorry" while stand over them

that's about it
you do know that the enemy can't hear that right?
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
when i kill snipers with a normal gun from quite a distance say the mosque on maashtur and their on the house overlooking the flag and iam on top of the building and kill em i type in caps 'pwned n00b sniper' ^_^
Crotin
+0|6530|Los Angeles
I hate when I kill like...12 guys all next to each other and your down to your last bar of health, then some n00b pops up and empties his whole clip into you and stands over you like 'ahaha i OWNED you'...and you KNOW thats what they're thinking...sigh* just makes me run after them the whole round
-r3-anubis
+73|6538|florida
Who doesn't taunt their enemy?
Seaneroo
+12|6659
No
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6575|Fountain Valley,CA
pshhh Teabag
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
I'll do it if someone is being an inconsiderate smacktard to me. I was in a server today and the Admin had booted me for being a Commander since he wanted it, so I came back in, blew his tank-specializing, Commander bitch ass up, and then jumped up and down on the exploded tank saying, "OHSNAPPWNT" until he kicked me for, "BEING A FUKTARD."  If you're going to kick someone, at least don't be "special" and spell your insults wrong.
Boots
+17|6541|PA
Earlier today I was thinking that I really should get around to macroing some taunts to teh g15...

"When I bust my gat, Motherfuxxers take dirt naps" and stuff like that
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Situation:
Dalian Plant
Me as PLA J-10-whore
All bases in PLA possession

So I did a cheap trick firing 2 missiles on an attack chopper, that was about to lift off from the carrier, and got the cheap shot kills..

Soon after I'm reading on my screen: "Stop doing that, you baseraping n00b!"

I flew to the Airfield for a quick resupply and started heading back towards the carrier.. And behold, the same chopper was attempting liftoff. I got lock-on, held it.. ..held it.. held it.. turned left faster than a mofo and wrote.. "See, I didn't shoot there..", made a 180 and flanked him with guns-a-blazin and missiles-a-flying. After getting the kills I wrote: "..but now I could, and did"

Soon after, a red text appeared on the screen: "I guess I had that coming"..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-06-14 23:56:56)

I need around tree fiddy.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

genius_man16 wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

that's about it
you do know that the enemy can't hear that right?
Actually I think they can, when your standing close.
I need around tree fiddy.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6595|Las Vegas, NV USA
I have one instance that comes to mind, but it wasn't a verbal taunt (or chat).

I was playing engineer on karkand, and I had thrown down AT mines near the tracks south of the train wreck.  Just as I finished, an enemy APC came rolling my way, and started to fire away at me.  I managed to get on the other side of the fencing nearby, and I taunted the APC player by jumping around and taking pot-shots with my pistol on his APC.  He kept firing away, but all his rounds and rockets hit the fence in front of me.  He finally got tired of it, and started to drive forward to get a better angle, so I ran towards the river.  He promptly rolled over the tracks where my AT mines were hidden in pursuit of me, resulting in his death.

That was just too much fun! 
Rumfuddle
+14|6719

genius_man16 wrote:

Me? No, i'm too busy killing people to type messages....
I'll second that.  Reading all that silly chat trash talk is distracting, and 90% of the chat text is limited to 4 things  (u r a cheater/haxor, u r a noob, i'm going to ___ you up, or stop raping base/spawn/whatever).  Honestly after you have read those same text lines about 100 times why bother.
Toonces7
+11|6575|Iowa
I was playing Midnight Sun sitting in a TOW and all this enemy hardware started rolling into my base 1 by 1.  1st a tank, then an apc, followed by 2 jeeps....all blown up.  I cocked off and typed Next?  and then got artilleried 10 seconds later...
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
Theres only a few things that piss me off.

One guy was Machavelian or whatever (some sarge asshole) and I was repairing the arty on clean sweep and he swims up to the shore (boat was destroyed couldnt see it on map) and throws C4 on me and blows me up I was like "haha oh fuck" but then he runs over to my corpse and starts knifing it.  Like wtf does he want to knife me then?  I tell him on chat that if he has the ballls he'd knife me, but then he says "Im eating your skin".  So then I proceeded to hate him.

I hate that kind of taunting, when they just keep shooting you when youre already dead.  I mean like sometimes its a compliment if you've just handed several people on the said server their asses.  They finally have you down (some of them take my kit for the magical hax0r powers) so they put a few rounds into you.  But that guy just pissed me off.

Verbal taunting is okay, Im getting it a lot lately cause Im rollin as assault and when I go to heal myself I shoot my GL at my feet :x

Plus karma is a bitch to me and if I taunt someone I just get owned the rest of the game.

boobs

Last edited by Cursed You (2006-06-15 10:11:32)

acidkiller187
+123|6631

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

pshhh Teabag
Chuck Doesn't teabag Them He Patatosack's them LOL
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
the reason i have a hitlist, to taunt my opponents
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
i empty the mag on me gun on to hes face when hes down if im gonna reload next
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
I prefer to taunt people by putting a bullet in their heads and then laughing at ensuing hack accusations
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
messfeeder
+31|6529|Gotham
There was a game last night where I sniped some guy who later came after me.  It was my fault he got me b/c I didn't cover my ass with clays.  Anyway, after he sneaks up and knifes me he stands over my corpse and continues to fire rounds into it.  I made some comment about his spite in killing me before I killed him again.  Funny part is, the dumbass didn't leave the spot where he killed me, so I easily sniped him again!
thedoo2
Eluded Fate
+20|6546|Texas
I have better things to do than to taunt others.........

.........like dieing

Shit, seriously, I have a hard enough time staying alive long enough to shoot off a round, much less shoot off my mouth.  I believe in the Karma thing anyway.  If I were to get all cocky and shit, I'd be like Cursed You and suck ass the rest of the game.  Besides, who wants to be known as a dick cheese anyway?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard