Shitty weapons24%24% - 46
Annoying commo rose voices15%15% - 30
Shitty vehicles.14%14% - 27
Total: 189
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Jelecak wrote:

They just dont have a map like Karkand or Sharqi. PLA maps are too big for infantry and there are many armor there so everybody go tank/apc/heli/plane and whore but on PLA maps whoring is normal. There's nothing else you can do there. Cannot walk, cannot snipe, even cannot medic whore...that's why i don't play them. There's no use of infantry only player like me on these maps
come snipe with me on wake island.. i'll prove you wrong..

wait til USMC cap south base or beach.. sit in the bunker beside the scan with the L96A1.. prone when you see someone.. and pop up.. HEADSHOT.. rinse and repeat..
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6550|USA bitches!
Becaues they're communitsts.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Jenkinsbball wrote:

bigp66
+63|6550|memphfrica-memphis,TN
it would like them if they had a city map.. if the make road to jalalabad it will be a city map for theUS and the ragheads so they need to make it for china and the US..
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland
I think the maps are nice, a good VARIATION to all 24/7 kackland servers. Unfortunately most servers prefers not to include them, especially songhua
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6621
I love PLA. They're so... communist. Really I like them, good vehicles (chopper, J-10), weapons, (Assault AK-47), beatiful landscape on china maps, spec ops hat(!!!), they have lots of flags in the beginning of a round (can be a bad or good thing), they're not american (like usually you always have to be american in every other game)...

Bad thing is that most of china maps suck.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6651|South Korea.
They are the best army in the game.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6561|The real world

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

i love single TV-guiding on dragon valley. its one of my new hobbies.

(single TV guiding is when you fly and gun at the same time, i like it since i get to pick my targets and it pisses people off =P)
OMFG I DIDNT KNOW THAT THANKS MAN

ok.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6621

Jenkinsbball wrote:

first off learnd to spell

and second it's a video game who cares what the politics are in real life
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

manitobapaintballa wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

first off learnd to spell
hahahahahaha   you first.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-06-12 12:24:55)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6762

Citizen One wrote:

They are the best army in the game.
And Midnight Sun finally gives you a chance to use the AK47 properly. The only gun apart from the the PKM and G3 (which only has 20 bullets, yay!) that can kill armoured in 4 and non armoured in 3.

Last edited by Talon (2006-06-12 12:28:02)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6645|Cumberland, MD, USA
If the PLA had a nice city map I'd hit it. As it is though, I'm not going to. The best PLA map IMO is Wake, but it's a flyboy map.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
Wake: vehicles
Dalian plant: Vehicles
Daqing Oilfields: Vehicles
Dragon Valley: Vehicles
Fushe pass: Vehicles

Songhua Stalemate: even worse: fucking APCs
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
All the maps SUCK for infantry. You want to move as a squad as infantry, but then a heli, Gay-10, or APC/tank comes to tear you a new one. They're alright if you're on Chinese, because then you get the un-killable J-10/Su-30....as USMC, all chinese maps suck.

There is basically no USMC air support on Chinese maps, because the J-10 is so over-powered and unfair...trying to kill a good J-10 pilot with an F-35 is like shooting at a train with a shotgun...
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

PLA maps are not point heaven unless you're flying. People prefer funny speaking and mustached men over the China-men. And with those Karkand whores, none of the other maps matter.

If PLA maps were indeed smaller, they would be much more enjoyable to play. Only good map to play in Great Wall, but NO ONE plays it. It lags too much anyways.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6651|Norway
Shongua was drawed by lucifer himself, i love all the other maps.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Hellogoodsir wrote:

PLA maps are not point heaven unless you're flying.
Nope, plenty of non-flying points to be had with PLA maps.  Just not from medics or support.  Capping and killing is where its at.  AT/APC is the best combo for the first three maps below.

Dragon Valley 13:08:41 19 21 0.90 120
FuShe Pass 11:54:51 25 10 2.50 117
Songhua Stalemate 07:57:19 17 11 1.55 131
Wake Island 2007 31:42:42 63 40 1.58 113

Last edited by Ilocano (2006-06-12 13:02:27)

Rizen_Ji
+41|6738|200m out and smiling at you.
wow... someone must either really hate songhua stalemate or must really hate the fact that i like it cause they -1'ed me. lol

kthnx

btw i still think we need more songhua in rotation.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6629|Los Angeles, California, US.
In answer to your question. No serversx have it, Now before you go in to Yeah they do, I'm not Counting Wake, And, When a Server Re - Loads every 2 Maps people dont want to wait for PLA map with MEC in the Middle. (Yes, There are also 24/7 Dragon's and Dalian's.) .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
The PLA, imo has cool everything. What it lacks are small maps. We need a smaller China map, like a China version of Mashtuur or Sharqi, something like that. Not everyone likes large maps, all PLA maps are large. I like Songhua Stalemate, but it gets slow if u are separated from ur squad. I'd say the best PLA map is songhua. We need a new map...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

DaReJa wrote:

(Yes, There are also 24/7 Dragon's and Dalian's.) .
omg where? my server browser doesnt like to show them
my favourite map is Fu She Pass.. but no servers really play it
so Wake Island it is.. or Songhua..

but now.. i'm on the Special Forces maps.. trying for ribbons+medals..

lets start the Songhua Alliance Rizen_Ji !!   ^_^
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6796|Idaho, USA / Age 30
The vehicles are good the maps are cool.  Some of the weapons are just dumb.   I like the chinese Helo and jet and the APC.   The APC is a sweet APC except for going up a Hill.  It sucks.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6677|Moscow, Russia
I second to the guys who say PLA lacks a good citymap, Karkand style. I just hate the maps which make me use vehicles too much, I need infantry action. And AK-47 is the gun I love.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida
I dont really mind playing as them at all.  I like Daqing, Dalian and Wake.  Some of the other maps I dont really care for, but the only one I really just dont like is Shonghua Stalemate.  Other than that, I have no problem playing others.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6776|Golden, CO
I'd play a lot more PLA, but I like to play on 64 player servers, and there are too many servers that don't put PLA maps in the rotation.  It's all this Karkand/Mashtuur/Sharqi rotation.  It seems every online game ends up with 1 or 2 maps that just dominate the play time (dust/dust2, lol).  Also, I generally hate Wake Island, and I avoid the 24/7 Wake servers which constitute a large majority of the servers that run PLA maps.

FuShe pass FTW!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard