=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851
Alright.. if you play a round... earn a badge... and then the next round you get kicked from the server... will you lose the badge from the previous round?
I got my Vet explosives badge.. picture proof right here:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen103.jpg
and... well.. when I got kicked, I checked my bfhq.. and.. no badge?! it IS just taking a while to update, I hope?
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6788|New York
yeah you gotta like play some more games or something before it shows up.. it took me about 3 games for my vet knife to come up
BF2dude
+1|6794
Did you complete the round that you earned the badge? And the round after you got kicked ?

Im pretty sure you should get it. 

The same thing happend when i got my basic pistol badge. I swear to god it took like 4 hours for my BFHQ to update.

And why did you get kicked?

Last edited by BF2dude (2005-10-19 12:47:29)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6788|New York
yeahh lol, i was like OHHHH YEAHHHH vet knife!!! and everyone was like congrats congrats... i left to go check it out, but it didnt update yet... i was pissed lol =/
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851
Yes, I finished the round.. and the reason I got kicked, is because in the next round I was tossing claymores over the fence( I was USMC) and a teamamte ranin front of it and of course, punished me.
KillerAFET
+3|6799|Abilene, Texas
Can I have your old noob explosives badge????
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851
lol..
here was my KDR for that round.. at the end.
all C4. and all on foot.. not one carbomb was used.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/vetexplosives.jpg
BF2dude
+1|6794
Yeah I think you should get it .

From the looks of your screenshot you were playing on a 64 man server.

Maybe its taking a little long because there were so many people playin it.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851

BF2dude wrote:

Yeah I think you should get it .

From the looks of your screenshot you were playing on a 64 man server.

Maybe its taking a little long because there were so many people playin it.
I hope!
lastnight I was trying to get it.. I got to 22 kills. I said "the heck with it.. I'll get it tomorrow" so It's tomorrow(today) and I go in.. and the first round I get to 21. >.< second round.. BOOM got it. with time to spare! so I decided to sick with C4ing and maybe get to 37 for expert(cause with that first round, it put my over 300 Explosives kills)  I only got to 26.. but hey! I got my Vet! atleast I hope I got it.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6857|government yard in trenchtown.
I got mine by that lame Claymore tossing, and have almost exactly the same KDR and -points because of the tk's.

Let's hope you got it, and let's try for the Expert too some day.
BF2dude
+1|6794
Im hoping to earn my Expert Explosive badge in a couple of years.

hehe
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851
http://bf2s.com/player/=%5B4th%5D=slaythem/
HOORAH HOORAH! IT UPDATED!
wow.. I have 343 explosives kills.. I guess I'll be trying for expert soon enough
but I MUST get my bloody vet and expert repair badges >.< so hard.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6790|Atlanta, GA USA
congrats SlayThem.  I finally got my basic last night.  Used your method (I think).  C4 Grenades!  Jump - throw - switch - detonate.  Works great!  Hell, I think I'm gonna periodically use that the entire round!  It's a blast!  If you're careful, you don't get too many TKs, although I got a few.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851

atlvolunteer wrote:

congrats SlayThem.  I finally got my basic last night.  Used your method (I think).  C4 Grenades!  Jump - throw - switch - detonate.  Works great!  Hell, I think I'm gonna periodically use that the entire round!  It's a blast!  If you're careful, you don't get too many TKs, although I got a few.
YUP! Although.. I dont do that the whole round.. I'm an attacking c4er.. and sometimes if I don't feel like tryiong to run away(like if I can suicide myself for 2 or 3 kills..) I will use my little c4 trick...
what is my trick?
well.. if you double left click.. and after the 2nd click.. hold it. it will toss out the c4 you have very quickly and then blowup. so if you're in a pinch.. just do that and it works like a charm.. especiall if you only of 1or 2 c4 left in your inventory. try it out!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6790|Atlanta, GA USA
Sweet!  I'll have to try that!
BrightAsh
+1|6835
pffff, you're only the 5 billionth to ask that question. NO You don't lose the badge. you ONLY loose badges if the server crashes, because info does not get flushed to the ranking system. If you get kicked and you can rejoin immidiatly, you still have your score... the server remembers everything till the end of the round.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851
YOU can shut your mouth.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6866|-
Both of you can shut your mouth or both of you will be taking a vacation from these forums. Knock it off.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Both of you can shut your mouth or both of you will be taking a vacation from these forums. Knock it off.
what did I do? I was only kidding.. I said it in a very sarcastic manner and that wa slike the first time I said anything halfway mean.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-19 14:25:31)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6790|Atlanta, GA USA
Put the C4 up Slay!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851

atlvolunteer wrote:

Put the C4 up Slay!
My C4 always gets me in trouble. I almost got kicked for C4ing an admin in a server.. hehehe.
Incontrovertible
+1|6791|Brisbane, Australia

BrightAsh wrote:

pffff, you're only the 5 billionth to ask that question. NO You don't lose the badge. you ONLY loose badges if the server crashes, because info does not get flushed to the ranking system. If you get kicked and you can rejoin immidiatly, you still have your score... the server remembers everything till the end of the round.
Aha... thats why pre-patch I got about 6 badges or ribbons in-game that never showed up in BFHQ, and I mean never, I still don't have them post-patch. :? Even though I was in the whole game, and for like 2 games after... There are bugs you know

Last edited by Incontrovertible (2005-10-19 17:33:00)

IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6812|Canberra, Australia
I was awarded my medic supply badge a long time ago, approx 1 month ago and the server crashed... I have never been able to achieve it again

I wonder if that badge is now locked???
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6851

IronGeek wrote:

I was awarded my medic supply badge a long time ago, approx 1 month ago and the server crashed... I have never been able to achieve it again

I wonder if that badge is now locked???
lol nah it's not locked. I got my vet commander and the server crashed and I haven't been able to find a server that lasts 25 minutes. and if I do, I can't get in the commander seat to save my life

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard