theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6643|balls
thats cool, but i found a cool way to get back at them because im not an admin.  well once every flag but the hotel is taken,  i just started c4ing the spawn points and blowing up the players that were actually respawning and trying to play.  why did i do this baserape???   because since i cannot kickvote the other teams players (at least in the servers ive been playing), i thought i would piss off their teamates and force them to start a kickvote against their ever awesome noob teamates who reside in the hotel.  sure i felt bad at first for spawn camping but this was the only way i could fight back and i will continue to do this.  until its fixed, oh well.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6720|London, UK
happened an hour ago on my clans server, the nerve of these little kiddies glitchin on a server where admins r makes u think if they r stupid or plain retarted.

though thinkin about it how did he get a car when a clan member was the commander

Last edited by bullit (2006-06-11 17:39:55)

incubis
+40|6676|CANADA

JaM3z wrote:

So i own a karkand 24/7, and with all these hotel glitching statpadding fags i found the best way to stop them ever.

So once you know someone is inside the hotel simply pause the game and type out;

i have paused the game to humiliate these players "noob1" and "noob2"

they where gltiching inside the hotel, screenshots where taken and they will now be banned

This is the only method i am aware of to completly stamp out the noobness on a server, no body else for the rest of that round bothers to and now i havnt seen that crap go on in my server for the last 2days.

So server admins instead of just banning them, make sure you have battlerecorder running then pause the game follow the above steps, and send the fuile off to bf2rs and watch them get wiped, so fare ive got 4 wiped.

So wheres my cookie
in our servers we pause the server and tell them that  were sending in the  screenshots to ea and am banning them
Boots
+17|6571|PA
I think a real post on how to humilate people that are noobs but dont glitch would be funnier.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6741

Boots wrote:

I think a real post on how to humilate people that are noobs but dont glitch would be funnier.
sorry but it isnt............

and yeah i do send the screenshots off to bf2rs and also the battlerecorder file and name of there commander, he also gets booted and reported aswell
Darky
Hi..
+71|6593|Here.
Lol, good one.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6773|London

JaM3z wrote:

its been full for 4days solid i am not restarting it soon.

sorry guys
Full for 4 days? Without crashing? and on 1.3 wow! Good job! My server crashes every few hours...
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6687|Brisbane, Australia

A way too piss off people is to follow a player, and as soon as get goes for a knife kill, pause and say "Victim" there is a guy with a knife behind you, run fast........then unpause
MorbidFetus
+76|6582|Ohio
It's always classic when you wait and watch someone set the whole thing up and then run in there after them.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6741
i found anopther way to stop them, put mines all along the the roof, the car comes down and it blows up simple
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

pwnt!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6741
hahaha 3minus's from this thread, i take it some guys like to cheat....fags
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6689| United States of America

JaM3z wrote:

So i own a karkand 24/7, and with all these hotel glitching statpadding fags i found the best way to stop them ever.

So once you know someone is inside the hotel simply pause the game and type out;

they where gltiching inside the hotel, screenshots where taken and they will now be banned

This is the only method i am aware of to completly stamp out the noobness on a server, no body else for the rest of that round bothers to and now i havnt seen that crap go on in my server for the last 2days.

So server admins instead of just banning them, make sure you have battlerecorder running then pause the game follow the above steps, and send the fuile off to bf2rs and watch them get wiped, so fare ive got 4 wiped.

So wheres my cookie
https://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4269/lolz3hu.gif
COOKIE FOR U!!!!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6741

tvmissleman wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

So wheres my cookie
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4269/lolz3hu.gif
COOKIE FOR U!!!!
YES!

/mail it to me
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6762|Peoria, Illinois
Nice one.

I still think EA should just mod the Hotel so it has an inside and can be accessed. They can't seem to fix the glitch problem.
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6627|Bellmawr, NJ, US

JaM3z wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

haha yeah it is so funny to do more servers should adopt this stratergy
I quite heartily agree with you JaM3z.
hahah i just looked at your sig lolz

+1
Haha, I didn't even notice that!  +1 for making me laugh!

Edited for being a noob poster today.

Last edited by Sin-nisterMinister (2006-06-13 09:48:14)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6725|Howell, Mi USA
Great way to pwn newbs, i bet their faces were beat red.  +1
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6657|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Hell, i gotta to that. bet they shit themselfs when they saw thier stats wiped, but then, you could be adding to the Emo population by taking away the only thing they live for, points.

+ 1 btw

Last edited by =|A mere Shadow|= (2006-06-13 09:55:49)

strikeman67
+5|6644
You could create a "Wall of Shame" and post screen shots with the players name.  Then all who see it would know what they have done.  Just a thoght. 

I like how you are fighting all the hack players. 

Good jod.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard