-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6699|BC, Canada
since noones on that server, im gonna be on either hbd or moders 24/7 ghosttown.
Entertayner
+826|6610

nic I need you on xfire cos I'm still yet to play with u and I've heard that you're good so add me if you have it and if you don't ill come on moders ghost sometime

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-13 22:49:02)

Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6567|So Cal
I'd like to join!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6667|Warlord

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

lmao i pwn u todd he he he xD *pokes todd*
Haha, you can join the thousands of others who have done the same Beef got me too, with a pistol, from behind. The indignity!

Although I do think you're being a little unkind since I didn't teabag you after hopping over the wall and getting you with the pistol *pokes back*

Next time hopefully the lag won't be bad and I'll be a little more challenging a target for you.
Entertayner
+826|6610

he he, you wish
137twozerosniper
+57|6605|UK
could all go in my clans server 10 player start atm we would like to help u guys out
Entertayner
+826|6610

help us with what and you will have to give us an I.P or something, not many are playing ATM so theres no point you will have to organise something with us.
137twozerosniper
+57|6605|UK
i will see what i can do and get back to you
bennisboy
+829|6686|Poundland
everyone loves us snipers
Entertayner
+826|6610

snipers FTW
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6699|BC, Canada
i dont use xfire, but i probably should... i only just linked an account when i downloaded AA, but i still haven't even played that, i havent even logged into xfire yet.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6699|BC, Canada
im hitting up insomnia365 sharqi 24/7 now if any one wants to snipe with me or against me feel free.
Entertayner
+826|6610

You need to get your xfire up and running mate

and whoever left me karma with the reason "ghey" meh... can't be bothered to type insults this time in the morning

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-06-14 22:55:07)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6699|BC, Canada
yeah ill hook it up
Microwave
_
+515|6695|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Hi EntertaineR_06 Towelly and co.        good game on on the wake only server today

nice to see some others with the 'bf2s' tag!

I guess i'm in with the sniper crewage now !

I think we were all pretty equal.....i got most kill assists  

We should play again sometime

~JameS~
Entertayner
+826|6610

Yeah was kool, i pwned u once and u got me once he he, im s hit 2day so ya know...
dont_be_ss
+312|6634|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Yeah was kool, i pwned u once and u got me once he he, im s hit 2day so ya know...
you got a 6-1 before you got disconnected for language, lol
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6630|Your attic

dont_be_ss wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

you got a 6-1 before you got disconnected for language, lol
i've lost count of the number of times he's said "suck" and got himself kicked.
Entertayner
+826|6610

*cries feebly*
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6686
whats that, i own? yes i do, and i cant wait to take out EVERYONE your names are on the invisible hit list, on a compilation of photos, that will come out soon
Microwave
_
+515|6695|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Ooo, and on the topic of the round before that........... great gunning Towelly, we made a great team!

Hopefully we will play together again sometime.

What server do the 'big dogs' (piss take of Tim Westwood intended) of the sniper community play on usually?
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6736|minnesota
yeah, i skipped over all of the pages lol but whatevers goin on im in
Chillin&killin
+27|6715|Manchester,England
i'll be waitin pure_beef
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6736|minnesota

pure_beef_69 wrote:

whats that, i own? yes i do, and i cant wait to take out EVERYONE your names are on the invisible hit list, on a compilation of photos, that will come out soon
you and your hit list...jeez
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6736|Germany

james@alienware wrote:

What server do the 'big dogs' (piss take of Tim Westwood intended) of the sniper community play on usually?
Just put the "big dogs" on your leaderboard,then you can see where they are...usually it's TV2 24/7 Wake for some of them..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard