Hydroion
+67|6639|England

SargeV1.4 wrote:

tangoxmas44 wrote:

lol blazin.uk is 14...
Seriously? Where did you discover this piece of information, if i may ask?
good question... i saw this thing on the front page it looked like a list of the top players.....

but it cant be THAT simple

or can it?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

usmarine2005 wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060608/ap_on_he_me/video_game_detox
I see that the anti-videogame media coverage craze still hasn't gone yet, then..
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Hydroion
+67|6639|England
lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

i have said this before and i say it now. BushViper is the only top 10 who can play the game right
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

stryyker wrote:

i have said this before and i say it now. BushViper is the only top 10 who can play the game right
Say it a third time FTW
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Say it a third time FTW

/win
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Say it a third time FTW

/win
say it 10 more times FTW
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6611|Las Vegas, NV USA
Hmm... I spanked some two-star general on Wake a couple of days ago (dark-something-or-another).  Nailed him with more than a couple of running headshots.  Didn't even know he was a general, until the next map (Gulf), when he bombed the crap out of me everytime I got into a tank, APC, or transport vehicle.  I had to pull up the scoreboard to see who this guy was, because he was murdering our team in a jet.  It was only then that I noticed that he was a general, and I LMAO when in the previous round I was saying to myself, "this guy must hate me by now," and now the tables were turned.

Anyways, my point to the story (and IMHO) is that everyone is capable of being in the top percentage of players out there, if they're willing to spend the time to reach that point.  However, some people are just really good in certain genres (i.e. piloting) after so many hours are reached, and then they tend to plateau to a skill level that reaches the game's limits (and I bet they can learn those limits in those specialties some time between the ranks of Master/First Sergeant to about Captain).

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Say it a third time FTW

/win
What was that?  I missed it...
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6759
I played with Bushviper once, i think I shot him in the foot while we were waiting for the J-10 to spawn on Wake...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard