karks14
+14|6622
WTF is wrong with EA making the J-10 IMPOSSIBLE to take down with the US planes.

when im flying agianst it, even if i flare and pull the tightest turns it always hits me.

BS is all i can say.

i dont even enjoy killing people in it knowing how damn easy it is.
I love how DICE degraded the F-35B to make the jets more equal, but now the J-10 rules the skies...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

F/A-18 stands a fighting chance
joemah
+6|6758
The F-35 is absolutely horrible now adays. You can bee in a full loop, after burners going, flares out, and still get shot down.
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6810|Oklahoma
J-10's are easy to take down, if you know how.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys

TwistedX wrote:

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-r3-anubis
+73|6553|florida
I can take down J-10's in Dalian Plant, put supply drop next to the essex. When you lock on the J-10 shoot all your missiles and the supply drop will keep giving u more so you have a better chance of taking it down. Though the missiles WILL end up hitting a team mate eventually. That is the only downside.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
I guess the point is to gain altitudes in the 700 </= 850 range, because you can reach speeds of up to 3.5K MPH, and I am pretty sure that the J-10 can't (stress on the uncertainty).
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|6672|Chandler, AZ

TwistedX wrote:

im sorry, we dont use hacks here....

Last edited by XxUNDEROATHxX (2006-06-07 21:21:36)

davblos
+4|6756|Melb, Australia

TwistedX wrote:

please enlighten me, would love to know.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6635|Manitowoc, WI

davblos wrote:

TwistedX wrote:

please enlighten me, would love to know.
yes, oh wise j-10 destroyer, how can we easily take down j-10's
coldtoast
+12|6635|uk
id love to go up against u in a j10
allfive6
+18|6721|Victoria BC or Karkand
J10 needs more bombs and should be even better on the turns and I hope EA would add a houver feature to the plane
-r3-anubis
+73|6553|florida
Read my post, that will tell you how to take down a J-10 with an Essex.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
god, all these people complaining when the only thing that's changed is the f-35 becoming a missle magnet while the J10 has not. There was already a huge inbalance pre-1.2, but no one complained about it then. You need more than 5 hours in a jet relying on missles to do everything for you to shoot a J10 down. If you got on a J10's tail before 1.2, could you shoot it down? yes. if you get on a j10's tail now, can you shoot it down?

YES
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ComradeWho
+50|6711|Southern California
here's how you shoot down a j-10
admittedly this requires a tiny bit more effort than it takes for a j10 to take down the f35/f18 but it's worth it

when you see the j10 get behind it with your bombs (as opposed to missles so he doesn't get the alert sound that he's being locked), wait for it to get to the landing strip to reload.. as it slows down on the straight away switch to missles and blow it away. "60 percent of the time it works every time." also i recommend that when you are in one of those "deathrolls" with the j10 that you get behind it with your missles on and as it starts doing loops you switch to bombs and wait for him to fly away to safety and then take it down at the opportune moment.
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6692
seems EA nor dice are JSF shareholders
-r3-anubis
+73|6553|florida
When i shot all 6 of my missiles at a J-10 that was slowing turning, all the damn missiles missed it.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6701|Seattle

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

haha +1
Maj.Do
+85|6768|good old CA

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

hahahah
IC||Mirage
+0|6552
I don't claim to be a pro at anything, but my own experience against the J10 the most consistent positive result I've had against it is waiting for it to fly straight and level and then firing one missle at a time.  For some reason when I fire 2 they both seem to go astray, but firing single missles has had better results for me personally.  Of course any competent pilot can't be shot out of a J10.  When I'm in a J10 I'm my own worst enemy.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6668

IC||Mirage wrote:

When I'm in a J10 I'm my own worst enemy.
I agree completely....I am the same way.  Whatever you call it the J-10 is a friggn awesome weapon in this game, other than crashing myself into something stupid and my base getting capped I could fly around all round without a death (particularly on Wake)...the Essex and the IGLA have a change with one missile but very rarely do I get blown out these days (was pwned seriously in my early days of flying)...patience is the key...I usually kill myself trying to get greedy and kill an extra person or two
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6636
When I'm in J-10 and raping carrier on wake, I don't care even if I get warning sound when USS Essex shoots missiles because I just go and drop bombs, and put afterburners on after I've dropped those bombs and fly away and those missiles are left behind, because USS Essex missiles are crap. Heck, I use flares only when I know there's enemy jet at my six.

One time got 21 kills streak in wake island, I was dropping bombs on carrier (once I got 7 kills from one load of bombs), shooting down helicopter and jets.

Those why give me negative karma for base raping, what else I should do? Just fly above them because they can't cap a flag? Everybody else does it too.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6714

Hacial wrote:

When I'm in J-10 and raping carrier on wake, I don't care even if I get warning sound when USS Essex shoots missiles because I just go and drop bombs, and put afterburners on after I've dropped those bombs and fly away and those missiles are left behind, because USS Essex missiles are crap. Heck, I use flares only when I know there's enemy jet at my six.

One time got 21 kills streak in wake island, I was dropping bombs on carrier (once I got 7 kills from one load of bombs), shooting down helicopter and jets.

Those why give me negative karma for base raping, what else I should do? Just fly above them because they can't cap a flag? Everybody else does it too.
I see me in you...
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6727|Groningen / Netherlands
i got no problem shooting down J-10's just fly behind them in bombing view, wait untill they fly striaght switch to rockets lock in 2 seconds and shoot 2 rockets

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard