A7-Gun_Thief
+2|6541
Okay Okay, The first few tire-some days 1.3 just arrived i saw alot of people complain on how they lost connection to the server in the middle of a game. Well The first 2 days 1.3 was out i was as happy as a little school girl. However a giant shroud of misfortune crawled up behinde and bludgeoned me with a broom stick. Now i know the metaphore is odd but really i belive the broom stick is stress and the shroud of misfortune that is beating me is EA. Every single round i lose connection! I cant finish a round and earn my gold/silver/bronze because i get disconected! "Connection to the server Lost," it taunts me! This is esspecialy annoying in a CAL Match and worse when its a sponcership match!  Now if any of you patriots wanna help me out and tell me how to fix this god forsaken problem that would be wonderfull. Thank you, and i allready tryed unistaling and reinstaling and re-patching (did not help a tid-bit!)
theoneandonly
+3|6541
some people are having the problems... some aren't.... luck of the draw, go talk to EA and DICE and ask them to stop fucking up
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6594
Actually everyone is having problems with this, because its the server, not the user.

Usually 64 man servers however
A7-Gun_Thief
+2|6541
Yah, this is happening to me on Large , medium and i havent tried small but i will later. Oh and about the Dice and EA support....... A personal local survey puts them as the worst support ever right next there to steam support! Steam apparantly dosent "need" a 1-800 number....they are asswholes, i spend wasted moments of my life dealing with them.
nev
+23|6594|Land of OZ
There's a simple fix to your problem (and everyone elses) - it's called patch 1.31
A7-Gun_Thief
+2|6541
Wha? is 1.31 really out or you just sayen when it Does come out?
Bigphillyed
+12|6630
Yah this problem is definatley getting on my last nerve. In fact I really haven't been playing much because of the terrible, "Lost Connection" bug. From what I have been told by EA is it is a Server side issue, from the patch. EA (which by the way took 2 weeks to answer the question) stated, " There is nothing individual players can do to stop this issue till the problem is addressed by the software developers, the server side programming has a bug, and needs to be corrected".

Hey I have a fasinating Idea, EA/DICE try relaesing beta patches to select people for time trials before relaesing an official Patch. Oh, thats right, that would be the right thing to do. God for bid EA/DICE do the right thing!

Well all we can do is wait for a patch or server update, which should only take oh 3 months! God I can't wait till someone comes out with a new game, so we can all get away from EA. America's Army is looking real good again.
StLouisBf2
+-1|6663|St Louis
These servers crashing all the dam time reminds me why i quit mohaa a few years back, In mohaa we had these kiddy hackers that would crash our servers all the time now they must of grown up and got jobs with EA just to make a fudged up patch and make me miserable again,Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr EA needs to pull there head outta there arse's and get this shit fixed fast............................
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6750
I've about had it with this, i'm going back to 1.22
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
Its a server problem. Every time i get connection issues, then get kicked for connection loss, I go back to my favourites, and *gasp* that server's disappeared. When I use the normal browser, I find out the server crashed.

This is not a new issue. It has been happening since 1.12, and internode was being hammered over it.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
[CoN]Eraser
+0|6803
I think that when it happens all connections with that server are gone because i was playing with my friend and we both got disconnected at the same time over and over again. That would be one good thing because nobody gets the gold/silver/bronze that way.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6653|Cardiff - Wales - UK

TheEvilCubivore wrote:

Actually everyone is having problems with this, because its the server, not the user.

Usually 64 man servers however
My clan runs a 64 player server, and saturday morning it crashed 11 times in an hour.

Needless to say our server was then empty for the rest of the day.
Swiss
+20|6553

A7-Gun_Thief wrote:

Now if any of you patriots wanna help me out
what do you mean by patriots?
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6734|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
Lucky for me i loose my connection AFTER the round ends.
SlipSlice
+-2|6548|IN
Yeah I get that every single game.  I'll be about in the middle of a round, and everything will freeze, and its says, There is a problem with your connection.  EA there is no problem wit my conn. biotch, get the patches right jigga.  But anywayz, I am being hurt by this fkin patch to, don't all of you think it is just a few out there.  almost everyone on my squad has the trouble to.
lowyaukee
+2|6842
Yesterday, I played as a commander for almost an hour in a round.  It was a medium map and there were about 12 players only.  When the enemy's tickets dropped to about 9, the server crashed.  DAMXXXXXXXX!

It is really annoying!!
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6727|Las Vegas
Same probs here, crashing servers, crashing on join, hard locks immediately AFTER a succesful join.....

I'm trying to imagine a company that has progressively made a game MORE unstable/buggy with each successive patch and I can't come up with one.  Just today alone I've had 7 hard locks, 4 CTDs and several server crashes.  I'm a fairly patient feller but today has pushed me right over the edge.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EA/DICE:  PLEASE STOP "IMPROVING" THE GAME AND FOCUS ON FIXING THIS BUG RIDDEN STACK OF SHIT YOU HAVE CREATED!

My god I cant wait for ETQW to be released so I can say goodbye to my most loved/hated game of all time....honestly, I wont miss it.
Bigphillyed
+12|6630
Seems like everyone feels the same way I do. Hey go to my post http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=29728

And voice your opionion about EA/DICE, and all there rocket scientists who always manage to make something new....another god dam problem.
SlipSlice
+-2|6548|IN
lol
[619]Nekro
+0|6546
I found away to fix the connection problem

play Hitman Blood Money....no sudden freezes or kicks just good old fashion murder

this game is dead to me till EA fixes this shyt

Last edited by [619]Nekro (2006-06-14 22:45:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard