Bigphillyed
+12|6624
Ok, so they fixed some stupid junk in 1.3 and now a worst problem. I am so god dam tired of the freakn crash to desktop and system lock-ups. Never had this problem before now. Now some freakn einstein at DICE decides to fubar everything. Great job DICE you freakn retards! Way to go EA, like we expected anything less from you freakn dumb ass's. So when is 1.4 coming out to fix the the past patches, and hopefully fix the god dam game. GOD when is another company going to design and release a new game to put EA out of the FPS business. As for you DICE, get some god dam programmers, that know what there doing. You could probably get a bunch of 12 year olds to do a better job. So, when is the next patch of the patch of the patch of the patch coming out, to fix your retarded mistakes? You bunch of freakn dumb ass rocket scientists........................

Hey what am I talking about, I guess were the stupid ones for downloading your retarded patches. We should all just revert back to older versions. Then, just maybe then will they get the god dam idea!

Hey if your pissed to, leave a message. I know those re-re's at DICE and EA look at this forum. So let them have it..........................
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia
Wow, for a game you hate and rant about, you seem to spend an awful lot of time playing it....

So basically Im pissed, therefore Im leaving a message, but Im pissed at you and other EA haters in general. Not because they hate EA, but because they hate EA and Dice and still play their games obsessively
={OGC}=Koji_Kondo
+8|6551
To prevent Crash to Desktop, just wait it out until it joins by itself. Then you should be able to join fine after that first time you connect
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6678
woah woah woah woah woah..... the admins at bf2s.com put the "check spelling" option there for a reason
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

There are plenty of EA hating threads, and there are plenty of subjects on same thing, try using search next time.

Thread closed.

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard