Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

Many posters on this site would have you believe that the USA is the origin of all that is evil and wrong.

Thats why I find news of this sort to be refreshing(well, not really, it's just fucked up).
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5012182.stm

I also heard today that fans will produce monkey noises in unison and throw bananas onto the field when soccer players that are dark- skinned are on the playing field.

So sad. Poor Europe.

Edit: forgot to put in the bananas part.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2006-06-06 16:31:04)

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6544|Boise, Idaho
sorry but I dont like to read if I really had that much intrest in the world I probably would but +1 for finding it or can someone sum it up for me.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6572|England
And the problem is....
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6557
lmfao...dude...I just made a post on UnOriginalNuttah's topic about "giving nuke tech to Iran" about the exact thing you just noted, hitman.

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-06 16:31:18)

RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Many posters on this site would have you believe that the USA is the origin of all that is evil and wrong.

Thats why I find news of this sort to be refreshing(well, not really, it's just fucked up).

I also heard today that fans will produce monkey noises in unison and throw bananas onto the field when soccer players that are dark- skinned are on the playing field.

So sad. Poor Europe.

...and?

You're talking about a few incidents over a few weeks. Your govournment left a whole state high and dry after arguably one of the worst natural disasters in US history...just because most of them were black and they didn't vote Bush. Hundreds died.

When Europeans do something wrong at least we admit to it!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
Your response "and?" and such only reiterate the fact that racism abounds even in Oxford. This is unexcusable and would never happen on such a mass scale in America, every society has it's fringe elements, but this is ridiculous. I'm sure everyone would be in agreement that europe, too, is prone to racism, I would have thought that ETHNIC CLEANSING would be enough proof of that. Hell even the Japanese treat Vietnamese like they were put on earth for them to shit on.

And if you truly believe that's what happened in New Orleans, Michael Moore is looking for interns.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

kr@cker wrote:

I would have thought that ETHNIC CLEANSING would be enough proof of that. Hell even the Japanese treat Vietnamese like they were put on earth for them to shit on.
And the attempted eradication of Native Americans was what, a mercy killing?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

TBH this thread never really had any purpose other than to start arguments really did it?

Racism is present in every nation, we already knew this... Try summin with a point to it next time.

Last edited by TheEternalPessimist (2006-06-07 06:09:10)

JG1567JG
+110|6589|United States of America

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

I would have thought that ETHNIC CLEANSING would be enough proof of that. Hell even the Japanese treat Vietnamese like they were put on earth for them to shit on.
Wasn't that about 150 to 200 years ago.  Big difference between THEN and NOW.  We still had too much European blood in our veins at the time.  After all it was the Europeans that made the Native Americans Savages the day they founded the colony of Jamestown.

How do you spell "aboriginee"?

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-06-07 06:25:16)

RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

kr@cker wrote:

Your response "and?" and such only reiterate the fact that racism abounds even in Oxford. This is unexcusable and would never happen on such a mass scale in America, every society has it's fringe elements, but this is ridiculous. I'm sure everyone would be in agreement that europe, too, is prone to racism, I would have thought that ETHNIC CLEANSING would be enough proof of that. Hell even the Japanese treat Vietnamese like they were put on earth for them to shit on.

And if you truly believe that's what happened in New Orleans, Michael Moore is looking for interns.
Errr, excuse me but I was watching the news coverage of Katrina here in the UK and remember all the British journalists astounded by the fact there was no help for days. I could understand if it had been a far flung colony of yours or maybe even an inaccessible island but a whole state in the worlds richest country?

How old are you Kr@cker? I'm not having a dig but I want to know if your being stupid or just naive.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

JG1567JG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Wasn't that about 150 to 200 years ago.  Big difference between THEN and NOW.  We still had too much European blood in our veins at the time.  After all it was the Europeans that made the Native Americans Savages the day they founded the colony of Jamestown.

I should also add that there was segregation in the US up until 1956...
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6541
Lift your head up high and blow your brains out !!! xD
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

So sad. Poor Europe.

...and?

You're talking about a few incidents over a few weeks. Your govournment left a whole state high and dry after arguably one of the worst natural disasters in US history...just because most of them were black and they didn't vote Bush. Hundreds died.

it had nothing to do with them being black. bush is a retard and blew off katrinia completely. when faced with his error, he chose to ignore it.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

JG1567JG wrote:

Wasn't that about 150 to 200 years ago.
I don't see how.  The US, like the rest of the "civilised" world, was pretty anti-Semitic up until WWII.  Besides, there are no people of taxpaying age in Germany today who could have had any effect on the Holocaust.  And most of those that were adults at the time didn't actually know what was going on.  But you're right, it's not like the US has any hardcore racist fanatics.  Btw, I've been meaning to ask someone, what's the KKK?  Like, a pony riding club, or what?

JG1567JG wrote:

Big difference between THEN and NOW.  We still had too much European blood in our veins at the time.  After all it was the Europeans that made the Native Americans Savages the day they founded the colony of Jamestown.
As has been pointed out, there are still issues with segregation.  And the situation of current black peoples, but we've had the discussion about the poverty trap before.......

JG1567JG wrote:

One "e".  What's your point?
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

Ender2309 wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

So sad. Poor Europe.

...and?

it had nothing to do with them being black. bush is a retard and blew off katrinia completely. when faced with his error, he chose to ignore it.
"Nothing to do with them being black"!?! Are you actually mad? Do you think Bush would still be in power if there'd been the countries biggest natural disaster in washington and he hadn't bothered to send help??? Get a grip man...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

JG1567JG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

aborigines normally refer to aussie natives

ok heres why the pilgrims want to slaughter the indians

pilgrams were afraid of the average english, then they went to america so they can be safe. but they have found scary "savages" and started killing them because of their fear. same thing w/ black ppl, they were slaves and when they were freed, the white ppl were afraid of a revenge from the blacks, so they formed kkk.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I'm 29, and I know that when 3 entire states' highway and interstate systems are covered with trees, and 20 minute drives are turned into 3 hour trips, that getting a pizza from the shop down the street can be a huge problem, much less several thousand tons of supplies from several different time zones, and no they can't be airlifted in if the damn airstrips are screwed.

FUN TIME WITH FACTS!!
*FEMA's guideline state repeatedly that it is not a first responder organization and states should not expect help for 48-96 hours,
*Local authorites ARE the first responder in this situation
*the mostly black police force didn't show up for work, most of them choosing to run off with their families instead of returning to re-establish order in the city even after their families had found shelter
*national guard is the second line of response, initiated by the states governor
* NOAA warned the mayor and governor (both DNC) of the impending danger,
*The levy authorities were all staffed by Dems, mostly black
*Bush made repeated requests to Gov Mary Landreau to declare a state of emergency, as this is the only legal way in the US for a federal takeover of the operations of a state, especially if there is intent to use any element of the US military
*Landreau did not do so until the second day of the flood, after he pulled her sorry ass into his private office on Air Force One and lost a boot in it
*Mayor Nagin ignored the hurricane center's and NOAA advising him to evacuate the city
*he stated afterward that they didnt have the means to since most of the people in the ghettoes didn't own cars, and he became know as "School bus" Nagin after pictures of hundreds of unused buses sitting in flood waters were released
* all the other states in our area were on evac alert, just waiting for the final notice on where landfall would be, this is a decision made by the governor
*I'm at work on a low bandwidth and can't surf much now, but the death toll was nowhere near what was being hyped at the time of the flood, I'll try to post before and afters later, but you can dig on your own b4 i can get to it
*my entire extended family lives in "hurricane alley", from Miami to Louisiana, we know what happens in hurricanes
*anyone with an IQ above room temperature can figure out these things, if not then they are stupid AND naive
*blame MANBEARPIG

edit: MORE FACTS!
*the pilgrims were not american
*the KKK was originally an organization formed after the civil war to oppose federalism, it's founder, Nathan Bedford Forrest, disbanded it when it became centered on race instead, it has reformed since and promotes racism
*segregation was enforced by the DNC governors, for those internationals reading, the DNC is the party that opposes Bush
*ethnic cleansing has filled mass graves in Europe in all of our lifetimes, and there are still factions carrying it out today, albeit in a much more limited scope, Milosovec anyone?

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-07 07:06:05)

easy-skanking
+43|6537
nah actaully thats some bs news media want to be true

if you look at the hurricanes in florida and south carolina in the past youll see a very simliar trends in responses. katrina was coupled with poor preperations largely on the part of ray nagin .. of course you could try to spin how a black man doesnt like black people ...
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

kr@cker wrote:

I'm 29, and I know that when 3 entire states' highway and interstate systems are covered with trees, and 20 minute drives are turned into 3 hour trips, that getting a pizza from the shop down the street can be a huge problem, much less several thousand tons of supplies from several different time zones, and no they can't be airlifted in if the damn airstrips are screwed.

FUN TIME WITH FACTS!!
*FEMA's guideline state repeatedly that it is not a first responder organization and states should not expect help for 48-96 hours,
*the mostly black police force didn't show up for work, most of them choosing to run off with their families instead of returning to re-establish order in the city even after their families had found shelter
*national guard is the second line of response, initiated by the states governor
*Bush made repeated requests to Gov Mary Landreau to declare a state of emergency, as this is the only legal way in the US for a federal takeover of the operations of a state, especially if there is intent to use any element of the US military
*Landreau did not do so until the second day of the flood, after he pulled her sorry ass into his private office on Air Force One and lost a boot in it
*Mayor Nagin ignored the hurricane center's and NOAA advising him to evacuate the city
*he stated afterward that they didnt have the means to since most of the people in the ghettoes didn't own cars, and he became know as "School bus" Nagin after pictures of hundreds of unused buses sitting in flood waters were released
* all the other states in our area were on evac alert, just waiting for the final notice on where landfall would be, this is a decision made by the governor
*I'm at work on a low bandwidth and can't surf much now, but the death toll was nowhere near what was being hyped at the time of the flood, I'll try to post before and afters later, but you can dig on your own b4 i can get to it
*my entire extended family lives in "hurricane alley", from Miami to Louisiana, we know what happens in hurricanes
*anyone with an IQ above room temperature can figure out these things, if not then they are stupid AND naive
*blame MANBEARPIG

*the KKK was originally an organization formed after the civil war to oppose federalism, it's founder, Nathan Bedford Forrest, disbanded it when it became centered on race instead, it has reformed since and promotes racism
*segregation was enforced by the DNC governors, for those internationals reading, the DNC is the party that opposes Bush
*ethnic cleansing has filled mass graves in Europe in all of our lifetimes, and there are still factions carrying it out today, albeit in a much more limited scope, Milosovec anyone?
...but you can transport thousands of tons of supplies/armour/personnel etc to attack a country thousands of miles away. Your military has hundreds of supply choppers they could have used, you don't need an airfield.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
i know pilgrims werent american... but they were one of the first settlers in america
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Random-Hero58
+10|6560|TX

RicardoBlanco wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

FUN TIME WITH FACTS!!
*blame MANBEARPIG

...but you can transport thousands of tons of supplies/armour/personnel etc to attack a country thousands of miles away. Your military has hundreds of supply choppers they could have used, you don't need an airfield.
Yeah, that buildup took at least 6 months. What a dumb comparison.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

Random-Hero58 wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

FUN TIME WITH FACTS!!
*blame MANBEARPIG

Oh dear. That 'build up' was deliberate. The US had plenty of time to get everything there while they were getting the Ok for war. It was also used in part to try and intimidate Saddam. Are you suggesting that if the US was invaded it would take months to transport troops/supplies etc to the area invaded? I think not.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Random-Hero58 wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Oh dear. That 'build up' was deliberate. The US had plenty of time to get everything there while they were getting the Ok for war. It was also used in part to try and intimidate Saddam. .
did you just own yourself?

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-07 12:54:23)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

kr@cker wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Random-Hero58 wrote:

Oh dear. That 'build up' was deliberate. The US had plenty of time to get everything there while they were getting the Ok for war. It was also used in part to try and intimidate Saddam. .
did you just own yourself?
lol, he also forgot to read the part about the federal gov't having to intervene only if there is a declared state of emergency.  last time i checked the united states military isnt some privately owned organization, its a part of the FEDERAL gov't.

Im not agreeing with you up completly but just calling em how i see em

what does racism in europe have anything to do with intimidating saddam?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-06-07 13:09:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard