=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
according to this guy anyways.  Iwas jsut owning his arse everytime he came around me and I guess he got mad.. I must have killed him 5 times while he was bunnyhopping, mind you.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen094.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen096.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen097.jpg
score at the time he was saying this:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen095.jpg
score at the end.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/OHNOESHACKER.jpg

Can I be good at something without somebody calling me a hacker? I guess I should just take it as a compliment. eh?
r00fus
+2|6762
are you trying to impress somebody?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

r00fus wrote:

No. I just thought it was funny that I was being called a hacker.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

r00fus wrote:

Just because he got a good score? Rofl

@SlayThem : I know, some ppl are so sad. Calling ppl hack0rz when they just simply pwn a match
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

r00fus wrote:

Just because he got a good score? Rofl

@SlayThem : I know, some ppl are so sad. Calling ppl hack0rz when they just simply pwn a match
haha. it is sad. but it's funny
SokViChet
+1|6758
No, they are not calling him a hacker because of the score...  Let me first ask this question - Have you ever played a sprawling map like Wake with the PKM (or a city one for that matter)??  If you have, you would have either:  a) Changed kits after about 5 minutes, cussing about how the PKM is so inaccurate you cant hit the jeep that is running you over; or b) Practiced with it for many hours to finally be able to kill entire squads at range with the LEAST accurate (yeah right, have you tried proning and iron sighting?? cmon) but MOST powerful gun in the game.

Which one are you?  I can guess which one this ubertracker guy is... heh. 

Note:  I have only just begun to realize the power of the PKM, and when I get sick of sniping people with my ERYX I will have to start owning it up with her.

Oh, and it is impressive to watch SlayThem with the PKM.  There is a video somewhere around here of him at Clean Sweep.

Last edited by SokViChet (2005-10-17 07:05:50)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6741|Atlanta, GA USA
That's a good point.  When I first got the PKM upgrade I was like "WTF this gun sux!"  Then I practiced with it a while and now I LOVE IT!  It is an awesome gun once you get used to it.  Since that upgrade, I play support most of the time.
ruze
+0|6743
you seem a little pretentious here in my opinion, if everyone who are said to cheat by other players would post screens here, we would make like 10 pages

Last edited by ruze (2005-10-17 07:40:25)

dan500
+57|6817
lol, u should have heard the number of times i was called a  h4x0r, 153 on strike, votekick after votekick soooooooooooo funny
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6748|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
We must not forget that there is a second type who cries Hax0r.

In addition to those who believe that accuraccy is impossible, there are those who can't read a UAV and presume you can't either. I once had a guy accusing me of hacking because he kept grabbing the same tank and going after my tank. I would see him on UAV/commander spotting and have two shots into him before he saw me. That guy also seemed to think that engineers never used their handy dandy wrench to fix thier own tank after a battle.

I agree with you guys though, most claims of hacking are false and merely because you are a better player than the accuser. Depending on how you handle it, you can make it either a very annoying or simply hilarious experience.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
How can you use the awful PKM?! It hits nothing. It was a waste of a fucking unlock for me.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Col-Khadafi wrote:

How can you use the awful PKM?! It hits nothing. It was a waste of a fucking unlock for me.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

Col-Khadafi wrote:

remember, it is still you who pulls the trigger. Accordingly, it is not the gun that cannot hit anything, it is merely you..
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
I find the PKM powerfull but defintly not accurate. I wont say the gun is bad, im just more the kinda guy that would go for accuracy *unlock of sniper, medic, spec ops*. besides the zoomed-inb function of the pkm bites balls in my opinion:P
OnBoyce
+3|6796|Montreal, QC

Col-Khadafi wrote:

I agree, although I've tried it only one time. There were two guys looking away from me. I started to PKM them, and they had the time to look around, think "Who the hell is shooting me?", see me hidden in the grass, and kill me with the weak PP-19. A good 5-10 seconds of peppering them with the PKM. Never used it after that, still going with the good ol support gun when I'm support. That gun is great!

More power to you if you can master it, 4th *Cheers* Cheap shot calling you a hacker though. Obviously a troubled and frustrated mind IMO.
McCullough
+7|6808
4th, i'd love to know how to use the PKM. I want to use it but i cant kill shit with it. Do you have some tips O PKM master ?
SokViChet
+1|6758
The trick is to only fire when prone and ironsighted.  Then, only use short bursts to reset the multiple shot accuracy penalty.  It really is a monster if you get a chance to fire from that position.  If you are close range, just drop an blast away. 

=[4th]=SlayThem, please correct me if I am missing anything.  You are the PKM guru.
Feydd
+0|6758
I've been kicked several times at Operation Clean Sweep because I would do so much damage from the air.  One guy said my bombs where accurate, too accurate (like you need alot of accuracy bombing with the f-15), then proceded to votekick me out.  Some people can't stand getting beat and just want a reason to kick you.
pinky_81
+1|6760|Denmark
I accused one of cheating today - but his score was very bad so I was probably wrong...

I just shot him 3 times with the M1 tank cannon and did 3-4 salvos of machine gun fire... Didn't touch him at all - But must have been some sort of error... 2 of 3 shells where direct on body up against a steep hill and the 3rd hit on the ground under him with ½ meter.
Got a bit angry and typed a few bad words - He Bunnyhopped a little... Don't know if that would do the trick for him??
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

SokViChet wrote:

Oh, and it is impressive to watch SlayThem with the PKM.  There is a video somewhere around here of him at Clean Sweep.
hehe, well thanks! and it was actually the SAW that I used in the video. but I'm even bette rwith the pkm.

and as for your other post, you are correct. when firing, you MUST be prone. and you don't HAVE to use short bursts, but for long range, it helps. The biggest thing is getting in the habit of when you see somebody , LAY DOWN.  I personaly would like to see one of these bunny hopping freaks use the support gun.. they definitely can't be moving around and jumping with the support gun!
SokViChet
+1|6758
LoL, yeah the aiming cursor spreads almost out to the edge of your screen when jumping around like that!  Good luck hitting anything other than your own teammates unless you are laid down.  The only problem i have is when Im in the hills.  Often once you lay down, your enemy is no longer in view due to some hill or shrubbery...
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

SokViChet wrote:

LoL, yeah the aiming cursor spreads almost out to the edge of your screen when jumping around like that!  Good luck hitting anything other than your own teammates unless you are laid down.  The only problem i have is when Im in the hills.  Often once you lay down, your enemy is no longer in view due to some hill or shrubbery...
Yeah, I usually charge my enemies anyways. so I don't run into that problem much... but I have run into it before.

on the subject of Support...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen098.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/vespasxrockx76/screen099.jpg
lol.. the last one I'm in a tank.. don't worry.. that's not how I got my 20 kills.. I only got the last like 3 or 4 in the tank.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-17 09:49:56)

Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6750|Northern VA
/me hands over respect to anyone who can finish a round 22/8 as infantry using the PKM sans exploits.
Stealth43[90thSFG]
+0|6749|Philthy PA
lol slaythem u were raping me with that STUPID (not really, just frustrated) bloody pkm the other day, so I switched teams and followed u around. I suspect you might be in the top ten with the support kit in terms of skill.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Stealth43[90thSFG] wrote:

lol slaythem u were raping me with that STUPID (not really, just frustrated) bloody pkm the other day, so I switched teams and followed u around. I suspect you might be in the top ten with the support kit in terms of skill.
HAHAHA. Your name does look familiar. what server/map?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard