FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida
It annoys the hell outta me when your goin towards a heli or jet and some jerk comes flyin by you in a jeep and gets it before you. Makes me wanna strangle teh hell out of those ones.
Worf of Borg
+0|6755|Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
LOL, indeed. Or what's even worse, when peaple SHOOT you so they can get to a heli/airplane/vehicle first. I only use a jeep to get to a vehicle/etc to save time if I know for sure that no one else is present, in that case it's justified, but oherwise...
Freelancer
+0|6737

FLaXCarnage wrote:

It annoys the hell outta me when your goin towards a heli or jet and some jerk comes flyin by you in a jeep and gets it before you. Makes me wanna strangle teh hell out of those ones.
Yup LOL. Happens all the time.

Or in my case, I was in a jeep using the mounted gun and just about to finnish of a black hawk when some shmuck hops in drives off and over a friendly land mine killing us both. HIS OWN MINE!!! (the passengers in the helo had time to bail and take the flag to add to the frustration)

I very rarely punish anyone...but in that case I sure as hell did!

Last edited by Freelancer (2005-10-18 20:46:52)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
LOL what kind of knobhead runs over their own mine? i mean u have to pretty blind and retarded to run over other peoples mines! but sometimes it can accidently happen... but ur own mine? LOL

the stupidity of some players in this game always ammuses me!
wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
ive done this before come up in a jeep an d get ina helo i once did this an pissed off a helo whore he told me to get and i said NO so he starts ranting and raving at me.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6745|Hamburg, Germany
I've driven into one of my mines....once.....only..once.....
damm am I good at placing mines.....
Anyway I've played some of my best rounds when ppl do that to me.
Use your anger kill more foes.
dsb
+0|6747

wensleydale8 wrote:

ive done this before come up in a jeep an d get ina helo i once did this an pissed off a helo whore he told me to get and i said NO so he starts ranting and raving at me.
Got punctuation?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Hold on a second!!!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with using a jeep to get to a plane or tank first.  Vehicle belongs to who gets there first!  I know its frustrating when you are huffing and puffing and are almost there when someone whizzes by but that's not really vehicle snatching cause it didn't belong to you in the first place.

To me vehicle snatching is when you're in a vehicle, get out to repair it and someone gets in and drives away!  Or when you got a humvee perfectly set up and are machine gunning the hell out of an enemy base when somebody jumps into the driver's seat and takes you for a ride.  Now that to me is Vehicular Theft!!!!!!
ProDicTeD
+2|6778

superfly_cox wrote:

Hold on a second!!!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with using a jeep to get to a plane or tank first.  Vehicle belongs to who gets there first!  I know its frustrating when you are huffing and puffing and are almost there when someone whizzes by but that's not really vehicle snatching cause it didn't belong to you in the first place.

To me vehicle snatching is when you're in a vehicle, get out to repair it and someone gets in and drives away!  Or when you got a humvee perfectly set up and are machine gunning the hell out of an enemy base when somebody jumps into the driver's seat and takes you for a ride.  Now that to me is Vehicular Theft!!!!!!
your last point is so very true!!! it's so anoying when someone steps in and takes a ride
FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida
Ok i have a new one vehicle snatching admin abusers >_<!!!! I was in a server just got in an attack helo was about to take off when this guy standing next to me starts tellin me to get out....Didnt know he was admin so i said get me out.Well he kicked me and i loved the reason....Excessive tking.Admins are so dumb in this game i swear.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard