mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6533|Doncaster UK
Hey guys,

i was just playing and punkbuster kicked me for bad language apparently i said c**k!!!!

I don't mind the rules on servers about swearing or abusive language, its just when you get kicked for something you didn't do, its so frustrating especially if your having a good round.

Has anyone else had any problems like this????
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6759|Canader , eh?
punkbuster sucks c**k!!!!
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6532
yeah, same here, also had a problem in a jet where i was locked on buy the boat on oman so i looped round and took out  the aa gun to save my ass, then i got kicked by punk buster for attacking a capped flag, wtf did they want me to do let them shoot me down was gutted was at the top of my list aswell so i see what you mean.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
I wouldn't hate PB so much if they took that god damn cussing filter out.  THIS IS NOT A BABY GAME
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6749|Vienna, Austria

_j5689_ wrote:

I wouldn't hate PB so much if they took that god damn cussing filter out.  THIS IS NOT A BABY GAME
Yeah, that's what I'm saying too. Kids shouldn't play this anyway so what's the deal? Anyone over 16 knows the words fuck cock damn shit etc. It's not worth kicking someone from a server for saying that.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Anyone over 12 knows those words, i'm 14 and have been playing this while 13.
mavrick 3399
+102|6533|Doncaster UK

_j5689_ wrote:

Anyone over 12 knows those words, i'm 14 and have been playing this while 13.
you shouldn't be playing this game its a 16!!! lol.

I was gutted when i got kicked and because the 1.3 patch ain't that good i couldn't find the server again and it wouldn't show me the IP address, so lost all them points.

feel real sorry for AFROPUFF thats just plain out of order, if i was in your position i would of done exactly the same!! Punkbuster can really ruin the game, but it needs to be there for the twats that TK all the time guess we will just have to live with it.

PS thanks for your replies
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6550

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Hey guys,

i was just playing and punkbuster kicked me for bad language apparently i said c**k!!!!

I don't mind the rules on servers about swearing or abusive language, its just when you get kicked for something you didn't do, its so frustrating especially if your having a good round.

Perhaps your retarded for not realizing but...maybe you typed cockpit or something similar...I've been kicked for saying "nig" when I said goodnight ... So yeah. Think before you speak.
CABC
+2|6528
Well the settings some peeps have on PB are out to lunch. I got kicked for saying WTF, talk about a joke. I realize swearing isn't generally accepted but when you take the time to program something as silly as WTF as a unacceptable word you obviously are spending more time thinking up lame ass rules than playing the game.
mavrick 3399
+102|6533|Doncaster UK
jo barf creepy, i didnt think of it like that, but i dont type during the game mostly use VoIP or xfires VoIP.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6551|The real world
Maybe you said: cockpit
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Luckily EA said they won't be using PB in BF2142, they said they regret signing the contract with them for Battlefield.  They're going to make they're own regulations system for 2142, kinda like how Blizzard has their own for WoW.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6551|The real world
Knowing EA, we will get hackers all around, and promises for fixes, in patches that will come in 29 years
RedLT1Z
+3|6540
I find it funny because when you do the "Sorry" voice com button sometimes he says "Damnit, Sorry!"

But if you type in "Damnit, sorry!" it will kick you.
graag
+7|6667

_j5689_ wrote:

Luckily EA said they won't be using PB in BF2142, they said they regret signing the contract with them for Battlefield.  They're going to make they're own regulations system for 2142, kinda like how Blizzard has their own for WoW.
It's the game that inititates the kick, PunkBuster can't "see" the chat lines and act on them. If I remember correctly, "ASS" is one of the default forbidden words. Ass as found in Assault...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Hey guys,

heh heh thats funny, because I was just in a game where a guy said cockpit, and was warned for foul language
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6578
The Whole Cockpit thing is so stupid

I got kicked for not having a bf2.exe

What? People want to optomize their FPS?
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6643|The Netherlands

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

punkbuster sucks c**k!!!!
ftw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard