G3 Good or Bad?

Good75%75% - 253
Bad7%7% - 26
Dunno5%5% - 19
Ban All Noobs!!!!!1110%10% - 36
Total: 334
Cohammer
+61|6509
I lIke this gun its not overly used but has alot of power for us 1 shotters, though its not great for some sprayers.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6609|Calgary,AB,Canada
Powerful, can be a deadly weapon for long range combat (single shot)
Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hell frigin yeah!!!! Check the assault. That is my most used gun. I love it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
Overly used? I think its underrated, not many people use it
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Excellent gun for the skilled ground pounders, myself suck to much to use it 
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6609|Upstate NY
love it. powerful and accurate. beside the ammo issue, it's the best assualt gun.
Des.Kmal

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Overly used? I think its underrated, not many people use it
Too true my friend........

I love it though, I use it all the time.
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus
its a man`s gun
=DBD=TITAN126
+5|6754
I never really liked assault until I discovered the G3. It's such a great gun, I'm surprised all of the n00bs aren't posting stupid threads to nerf it.
DrM
+33|6592
When I first unlocked this gun I tried it and was quite disappointed with the results, and played Assault class very rarely. That was 9 months ago.
When SF came out and I got the F2000 I thought it was much better [not sure if it was, but I thought so], but still played Assault very little.

I am now trying to get my Assault hours over 100 to get my expert badge and have tried all the weapons again, and am loving the G3. I dont know if it was patch 1.2x or 1.3 but I now find it a great weapon.

DrM

Last edited by DrM (2006-06-03 18:37:11)

[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6550|behind you
wheres the option"too good ?"  i think its way too overpowered
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

herrr_smity wrote:

its a man`s gun
Roger That.

I've recently started messing around with the Assault kit.. and i feel i wasted an unlock on the F2000.. its just.. not worth it..

saying that i pwned pretty hard with it on the bf2s euro server just there

G3 pwnz ALL

(except maybe the L96A1 )
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
best gun in the game IMO
spectraman
+27|6743
G3 + Iron Gator = bloodbath
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
i dont use it much, but love it!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I like it, it's what got me my vet assault combat badge.  Since 1.2, the ironsights actually do something for the accuracy making it even better than when I got my vet badge.  I switched to the F2000 but whenever I play SF, the G3 pwns.  It's better than the AK-101 (non-GP30 issue) in SF.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6722|The 70's
great gun, my default when US, AK101 when MEC. I think the G3 got a bad rep early on in the life of BF2 when it was most peoples first unlock so got the reputation of a noobs gun. Its very powerful and accurate in short bursts, you just have to learn to manage your ammo.
J=MAN
+25|6628|OZ

spectraman wrote:

G3 + Iron Gator = bloodbath
Strangely enough, I hated the G3 until 'rediscovering' it a month or two ago, and it was on that very map.

Now? From my cold dead hands!
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6587|UCF
I really hate the low clips and size. It kills people like a knife cuts butter, but its just annoying to only have 20 shots, cause you really don't wanna charge in with 9 bullets.
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6526|newcastle australia
Great gun, i only started to used it recently and i just got vet. assult with it its like a mini version of the PKM.
Des.Kmal

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

Great gun, i only started to used it recently and i just got vet. assult with it its like a mini version of the PKM.
.... NO! It's not THAT noob. Lol, not nearly as accurate nor as poweful. So.... no.

I have been recently killed by the G3 more than normal, used to - I wouldnt even die in a single day by it. But now, more than a couple times a round.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Beorn_23_7 wrote:

love it. powerful and accurate. beside the ammo issue, it's the best assualt gun.
right on.  i love the gun, heaps of power, except it needs reloading to often for my liking.
Cohammer
+61|6509
i hate how it has 4 clips it needs 6 like the m4 and ak. its stupid that it has 4, and on draw back is no nade launcher, 2 disadvantages
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
M16A2 beats it any day in the accuracy department.  That said, it's good for certain situations.  It really depends on your point of view.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-06-03 20:59:04)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX

your_girlfriends_mom wrote:

wheres the option"too good ?"  i think its way too overpowered
How can it be overpowered? Its very close to what an amesome "Real G3" is, one fine piece of metal .

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-06-03 21:04:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard